08-05-2018 04:14 PM
2,323 1234 ...
tools
    U didn't answered to my Query Ryan ?? :s

may be Uno and Friends app isn't on ur interest list that's why it's not updated since long time :(
    Sorry I didn't read it as a question, just as more of a statement >.< We are still supporting UNO & Friends on all of the platforms it's currently on, so more updates will be coming that will help the stability.
    04-29-2014 03:34 PM
    Sorry I didn't read it as a question, just as more of a statement >.< We are still supporting UNO & Friends on all of the platforms it's currently on, so more updates will be coming that will help the stability.
    Thanks for releasing captain America:TWS.
    I don't know why it had such poor ratings, I'll download and try to find out. :)
    04-29-2014 03:46 PM
    Hello Ryan, is there anything that can be done to get Xbox live support back into Gameloft games? Any way we can help? Thanks.
    04-29-2014 03:54 PM
    Hello Ryan, is there anything that can be done to get Xbox live support back into Gameloft games? Any way we can help? Thanks.
    Yeah,I love ❤ Xbox 🎮 :(
    04-29-2014 03:58 PM
    Thank you for Captain America.I played a few minutes ago and the game is a bit laggy on my lumia 920.I hope the game will be updated soon.
    04-29-2014 04:21 PM
    Thanks for supporting 512MB devices in Captain America:TWS :)
    04-29-2014 05:39 PM
    It's always something the game teams discuss internally and they would like to get back to including eventually. They are for sure keeping an eye on the community feedback and I let them know about the #SaveXBoxonWindowsPhone hashtag campaign I was messaged on Twitter haha!

Thank you for Captain America.I played a few minutes ago and the game is a bit laggy on my lumia 920.I hope the game will be updated soon.
    Yeah, I know the first and second update on iOS/Android included performance improvements so Windows will be getting them as well!

Thanks for supporting 512MB devices in Captain America:TWS :)
    You're welcome! Hope you enjoy it!
    Zeem Frostmaw likes this.
    04-29-2014 08:48 PM
    Hey Ryan. I love Gameloft, but its time for some (personal) constructive criticism.

Seeing how Captain America TWS needs an active internet connection to play defeats its purpose as a mobile (single player) game to me.

Why? Because if I have an internet connection, I would be on Facebook or Whatsapp or browsing websites like WPC or IGN etc..
    ...and if i don't have an internet connection and am bored, I play games on my phone. Now with this new trend I can't do that too.

So please leave the active internet connection limit to Multiplayer only games.
    Usama Jawad96 and prasath1234 like this.
    04-30-2014 02:21 AM
    Hey Ryan. I love Gameloft, but its time for some (personal) constructive criticism.

Seeing how Captain America TWS needs an active internet connection to play defeats its purpose as a mobile (single player) game to me.

Why? Because if I have an internet connection, I would be on Facebook or Whatsapp or browsing websites like WPC or IGN etc..
    ...and if i don't have an internet connection and am bored, I play games on my phone. Now with this new trend I can't do that too.

I second that.i play games when I'm outside of home, when im bored.i don't have a Wi-Fi connection at these times so I play games to pass the time. But this internet connection stuff is really destroying this purpose.It should be an option for the user only if he wants to go online or not. It shouldn't be an obligation.
    Also., ice age village and kingdoms and lords are both major social platform games. Why is it that they don't need internet connection to play while a game like captain America does?? :( This new strategy is seriously destroying my gameloft experience. Thanks to this, now I can't even play world at arms or captain America.
    Please ask your team to remove these restrictions.I'm sure there are many others like is who can't play your games because of this. :'(
    KrisJoeEll likes this.
    04-30-2014 04:21 AM
    I second that.i play games when I'm outside of home, when im bored.i don't have a Wi-Fi connection at these times so I play games to pass the time. But this internet connection stuff is really destroying this purpose.It should be an option for the user only if he wants to go online or not. It shouldn't be an obligation.
    Also., ice age village and kingdoms and lords are both major social platform games. Why is it that they don't need internet connection to play while a game like captain America does?? :( This new strategy is seriously destroying my gameloft experience. Thanks to this, now I can't even play world at arms or captain America.
    Please ask your team to remove these restrictions.I'm sure there are many others like is who can't play your games because of this. :'(
    And I third that!!!!!!!
    We need Offline gaming!!!
    And Xbox 🎮 integration
    Usama Jawad96 likes this.
    04-30-2014 05:09 AM
    And I third that!!!!!!!
    We need Offline gaming!!!
    And Xbox �� integration
    True that! (y)
    Xbox gaming on WP FTW! :D
    04-30-2014 05:28 AM
    Ryan,could you provide us eith correct date of GT Racing 2? (:
    04-30-2014 12:11 PM
    The online-only requirement was a development decision and it's one the Dev teams have been talking about after seeing community feedback on both Captain and TASM2. While this does help control piracy, it also helps us actively prevent hacking within the game for any multiplayer competitions we run. Since we offer significant rewards by placing highly on each game's leaderboard we want to ensure the playing field is level for all players. We also don't want to reward hackers each time we give out rewards.

I understand your position 100% and I've made sure to relay any and all feedback about the online-only requirement to the game teams. I know they are discussing their options and time will tell if they decide they can tweak/remove the feature.

Check out the stuff above ^^ (:

Ryan,could you provide us eith correct date of GT Racing 2? (:
    I can't provide the exact date right now, I'll update the thread once I get that information.
    KrisJoeEll likes this.
    04-30-2014 01:26 PM
    The online-only requirement was a development decision and it's one the Dev teams have been talking about after seeing community feedback on both Captain and TASM2. While this does help control piracy, it also helps us actively prevent hacking within the game for any multiplayer competitions we run. Since we offer significant rewards by placing highly on each game's leaderboard we want to ensure the playing field is level for all players. We also don't want to reward hackers each time we give out rewards.

I understand your position 100% and I've made sure to relay any and all feedback about the online-only requirement to the game teams. I know they are discussing their options and time will tell if they decide they can tweak/remove the feature.

Check out the stuff above ^^ (:
    I'm disappointed to say the least :(
    04-30-2014 01:47 PM

I understand the piracy and hacking issues. But why limit the single player mode? Can't the devs tweak the games in such a way that only when rewards/leader boards/multiplayer are used the game will require an active connection to proceed?

I am not a dev and i don't understand the complexity to produce such software but its food for thought.
    Usama Jawad96 likes this.
    04-30-2014 02:53 PM
    Will Brothers in Arms 3 be available next month on windows phone? Any release date?
    04-30-2014 02:57 PM
    I understand the piracy and hacking issues. But why limit the single player mode? Can't the devs tweak the games in such a way that only when rewards/leader boards/multiplayer are used the game will require an active connection to proceed?

I am not a dev and i don't understand the complexity to produce such software but its food for thought.
    That's a good thought (y)
    04-30-2014 03:11 PM
    I'm disappointed to say the least :(
    I'm sorry ):

I'm not a Dev either and don't have a technical background so I can't say. All I know is that they are actively talking about options that aren't online-only but can still accomplish these main goals.

Will Brothers in Arms 3 be available next month on windows phone? Any release date?
    Brothers in Arms 3 is undergoing a big overhaul. When we first previewed the game at CES this year, the community gave some great feedback based on the first videos that were released. The Dev team took that feedback to heart and is changing a lot within the game. Due to this we don't have a release date in mind yet, but it's still very much in our plans.
    KrisJoeEll and Usama Jawad96 like this.
    04-30-2014 03:15 PM
    I'm sorry ):
    No worries man,I'll keep playing your other games.(which dont require Internet connection)
    It's good enough that Gameloft supports our platform so much.I'm thankful enough for that :) :')
    prasath1234 likes this.
    04-30-2014 03:39 PM
    The Great Wall Update included a lot of cars that are unlocked after events take place. When the events are live, top finishers will be able to win certain cars prior to everyone being able to buy them in the shop. Stay tuned because the vehicles will be up for grabs soon as long as the timeline is the same!
    Whew, I was worried that it would literally be a case of only being able to get the car if you win those events. :P Good to know they'll be coming to the shop too later on.
    04-30-2014 04:17 PM
    After time I must say I am very dissatisfied with Captain America.The game often crashes and now I can't connect to the game.Of course I have internet connection.This is really bad joke from gameloft dev team.
    04-30-2014 06:03 PM
    After time I must say I am very dissatisfied with Captain America.The game often crashes and now I can't connect to the game.Of course I have internet connection.This is really bad joke from gameloft dev team.
    I posted about this briefly in a Captain America thread and there is a reason for this. The original link that was posted by WPCentral was actually a link we were using for device testing, meaning it wasn't released to the public and ready for mass downloads. So, if you used the link from WPC, there is a chance that the game will be crash prone. The actual public link for DL should be available later today/tomorrow depending on when the store refreshes.
    04-30-2014 08:54 PM
    What about those of us who already bought the game?
    04-30-2014 09:00 PM
    What about minion rush update
    05-01-2014 12:54 AM
    I reinstall the game and I still can't connect to the game.I have shield with star and under Connecting... on my screen and nothing happens.What can I do?Btw game isn't available still for public download.
    05-01-2014 01:07 PM
2,323 1234 ...