Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
One more thing now that I've played GT Racing 2 a bit longer. The headlights are non existent in the dash and bumper view making it impossible to see where you are going on the night boards.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
One more thing now that I've played GT Racing 2 a bit longer. The headlights are non existent in the dash and bumper view making it impossible to see where you are going on the night boards.

There may be some annoying bugs right now but remember this is the first version of the game, most of this might get solved in the upcoming 512mb update. So we wait...

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Keep in mind that none of the Gameloft games is optimized for WP 8.1 as of yet. So many bugs you currently come across might be due to the fact that you're running 8.1

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
So have you guys given up support for 512mb ram? :p Jk Jk

Btw people who downloaded my little pony, does this game also require an active internet connection?? Just curious about Gameloft's approach :)

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Woohoo! Who cares for updates for Modern Combat 4, Order & Chaos Online or the release of Rival Knights, now that we have My Little Pony? ;P

Vinit Shirodker

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi Ryan,
I'm a Lumia 525 user and have issues with asphalt 8. The game is not available in the store and when i reach it via google or bing search it gives an error. Please solve this issue its really painful that such a great game has issues with 525.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Here we go again... -_____- I'm working with Mobile Nations staff to try and get my auto-spam blockage nonsense removed when I quote posts in my replies. Until then, please check out my homemade response stuff below. I'm sorry if I missed anything:

@andrei_1998 - What about those games? Need a little more to go on >.<

@dda_k - Please let our support team know about this issue. Since you don't appear to be running the 8.1 Preview, that's something we should definitely address and fix! They'll get some tech info from you and work on reproducing the issue on our end.

@People talking about connections for mobile games - I can say that all Gameloft games moving forward will more than likely at least require a connection upon startup. It's just the way our Devs have been going with new games but I do my best to make sure I relay community feedback on the issue to them.

@BadIntentVG - That issue is possibly due to the 8.1 Preview. As for other games that crash, please please please (for anyone, not just you), if you have crashing issues tell our support team. The more crashes that are reported, the more information we have, and then we are more likely to figure out the cause of the problem. It's good to let me know, but it's better to get all of your tech information over to the support team because they can easily send those details right over to each game's Dev team.

@Philhachey - As you can see, my method of responding is a little different than what I've previously done ): So it's possible I missed a question or two but anyways...I haven't seen any updates planned for MC4 because the main focus for the series has been on MC5 which is looming. Once we get through the very busy summer of launches and previously planned updates, it's possible the team give MC4 a QOL update.

@KrisJoeEll - That behavior for notifications seems really strange. It shouldn't be like that so I'll ask and see. Let me know if it continues because sometimes I've seen our notifications go a little haywire for a day or two and then all of a sudden go back to normal.

@HyperKid - Same as above, let our support team know. This is something we will need to reproduce on our end and fix :) I don't think it's due to the 8.1 Preview though, since the guy above you with the same issue isn't running it.

RE GTR2 Update: So the first update will feature the 512MB support, but as others have stated it will more than likely also include some improvements to the game in terms of performance.

@Usama Jawad96 - Nope, we love our 512MB fans. We are just doing the best we can to push out games and 512MB is still in the plans, just with an update following the launch. MLP does not require a connection based on what I've experienced when playing on iOS.

@Vinit Shirodker - Are you running the 8.1 Dev Preview? If so, that's probably why you can't find the game at this point in time.

Again, sorry for the unorthodox way of answering replies, but thanks for bearing with me as this problem is resolved!

andrei_1998

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
@andrei_1998 - What about those games? Need a little more to go on >.<

@Philhachey - As you can see, my method of responding is a little different than what I've previously done ): So it's possible I missed a question or two but anyways...I haven't seen any updates planned for MC4 because the main focus for the series has been on MC5 which is looming. Once we get through the very busy summer of launches and previously planned updates, it's possible the team give MC4 a QOL update.
I think I caught you with this one. In my question I mentioned about MC4 update and you said that it needs a little more to go on, but you told Philhachey that no update is coming for MC4.

Prod1gyHero

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan, I was wondering if you guys were still planning on updating Order & Chaos Online. It's a fantastic game but I haven't played it in a while because I have a 1520 and the game icons are glitched. If you are, when do you think would be a reasonable time frame for the update? Thanks again for everything you do. 😊

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
What about six guns we want full story and im gonna spam with this until we get it...ohhh wait it will be out dated like the most of the Xbox 🎮 games ahhhhhh I got it :|

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
@Vint - Asphalt 8 is gonna require about 3 gigs of space, if not 4 I believe. It's gotta do with the unpacking when you're first installing the game.

@Andrei - Gotcha, sorry must have missed that from earlier then. Like I said though, MC4 doesn't have an update planned for the time being based on what I've seen.

@Prod1gyHero - Yeah, we are still planning on updating O&C Online! Since it's an Xbox title, there are some other things we have to do to actually update the game so combined with how large the actual update is requires some extra time on our end. Same thing with other Xbox titles like Six Guns.

@Andrei Dorin - See above! We're still supporting our Xbox titles, they just take a little longer to update so we need some extra time for all of the cool features! :)

Aero_Smash

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
OH YEAH! More games without Xbox from GL.
Sorry but I'm not going to download/buy any Gameloft game till you bring back the Xbox support

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
OH YEAH! More games without Xbox from GL.
Sorry but I'm not going to download/buy any Gameloft game till you bring back the Xbox support
You should feel fortunate that GL is supporting Windows Phone the way they do. If you don't want to buy their games then fine, but other people do.

Mavee Shah

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Lack of stability lack of multitasking... Total conquest is just not opening at a high speed internet that game says couldn't connect to server...i don't know why GL is making its games go slow and unstable on wp

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05