08-05-2018 04:14 PM
2,323 ... 4142434445 ...
tools
    On a positive note MC5 is great especially with Moga support straight out of the box.

Can we get Moga support on GT Racing 2 as well...
    08-01-2014 07:26 AM
    Please, release the gt racing 2 for 512mb devices. I don't wanna play heroes of order&chaos on my lumia 520 again. It seems very very very laggy. :'(
    08-01-2014 09:06 AM
    Please, release the gt racing 2 for 512mb devices. I don't wanna play heroes of order&chaos on my lumia 520 again. It seems very very very laggy. :'(
    The graphics are downscaled or something? Is it a worthy download cuz I also have a 520 and was thinking of downloading it.
    08-01-2014 11:34 AM
    Hi Ryan,
    Please can you tell me when you will fix problem with rival knights about game crashing on loading screen.Reinstall also doesn't seem to work so you are the only one who can fix this.Thanks for reading ;)
    08-01-2014 11:50 AM
    Hey Ryan with who i need to speak to get my gems for rival knights back. After i upgraded to cyan my data dissapered. I tried the support email from the game menu but its s**t. Im waiting 10days already i sent receipt and my MAC but nothing.
    If the in-game support option isn't working you can go through our website: support.gameloft.com Or if you have a ticket number from contacting the team through the game, let me know and I'll look into it.

Hi Ryan, Kingdoms & Lords lags a lot when the game is just started. Also when battle is selected, till it goes to battle filed there are serious lags and during battles as well.
    I thought it was because I didn't have the cyan firmware. But even after I got Cyan on my phone now it still lags. Can you please convey the same to the team. I'm using a Lumia 1320 running WP8.1 with Cyan firmware. and the game is installed on my Class 10 sd card.
    I'll follow up on the other K&L issue someone mentioned previously in the thread with this one as well.

Hi Ryan,

I am still having issues with GT Racing 2 on the Lumia 1520.

Before the Windows 8.1/Cyan update I was having graphical glitches cars disappearing and reappearing ahead of me on track but the shadows of the cars still being there and terrible water, sky and trackside object reflections, and since the update I also have the text corruption. I have been logging all this with screenshots to customer care/tech support with Gameloft but all the responses I have had have involved please turn off wi-fi or re-install the game... which I have done numerous times and it has not fixed the issues.

Do you know if there is going to be a fix to the graphical problems when the 512mb support update is released.

Many thanks,

Toby
    Hey Toby - Yes, ideally the team will be working on issues that have been reported through customer care and what they've noticed on reviews. I've seen some graphics issues pop up before and have flagged this myself, so I would assume improvements should be included. I haven't seen the update details yet, but I'll keep an eye out for them!

Hi Ryan,
    Please can you tell me when you will fix problem with rival knights about game crashing on loading screen.Reinstall also doesn't seem to work so you are the only one who can fix this.Thanks for reading ;)
    I mentioned this about a page back but the Windows team is aware of the Rival Knights crashing issues and is working on a fix for it. The next update for Rival Knights will not only address these crashing issues, but several other items that have been flagged by the Dev team thanks to feedback!
    08-01-2014 03:13 PM
    CVH-38218-497 thats the ticket
    thanks
    08-02-2014 01:13 PM
    Why do alot of Gameloft games require me to play online?

Like Modern Combat 5 and Rival Knights.
    Not everyone has unlimited data.

Why not give the option for offline play?
    Last edited by greedo_greedy; 08-02-2014 at 10:31 PM.
    08-02-2014 08:53 PM

This question has been answered multiple times by Ryan, but it boils down to a few things really.

Achievements and unlocks happen during game play, especially in the case of Modern Combat 5, and this requires a connection to their servers. It also lets Gameloft detect people using cheats. Lastly, the internet requirement will keep people from pirating the game.
    08-03-2014 04:33 AM
    Gt racing 2 crashing on my L925. I have reinstalled it 2 times.
    08-03-2014 04:45 AM
    Are you on 8.1 without the Cyan update?
    08-03-2014 06:00 AM
    The graphics are downscaled or something? Is it a worthy download cuz I also have a 520 and was thinking of downloading it.
    Sometimes my screen got blank. Normal again back to the game, got blank again.
    08-03-2014 07:04 AM
    Do the Gameloft titles support 1080p??
    08-04-2014 07:34 AM
    Yes finally an update for total conquest!!
    08-04-2014 08:10 AM
    CVH-38218-497 thats the ticket
    thanks
    Sorry I should have specified which ID handle I need >.< You should see a 7-digit code on the auto-response email from us, all numbers no letters. If you don't see that, shoot me a PM with your email address and I can also search our system that way (:

As Visa Declined mentioned there are a variety of reasons, however, all of these games also work on WiFi so that is an alternative to using your data plan.

Are you running 8.1? If so that could be the culprit. However, if you were running it on 8.1 and didn't experience crashes until recently, please let our support team know using this site: Gameloft Customer Care - Online Support for All Games & Devices

Do the Gameloft titles support 1080p??
    Good question! I just recently asked the Windows team about this and we actually release games in 720p. One of my coworkers is actually checking to see if we can launch games with 1080p and have that support for higher end devices, specifically for the Windows platform.
    DennisvdG likes this.
    08-04-2014 03:26 PM
    Good question! I just recently asked the Windows team about this and we actually release games in 720p. One of my coworkers is actually checking to see if we can launch games with 1080p and have that support for higher end devices, specifically for the Windows platform.
    Thanks that's good news :)
    because I'm sure you understand it's a little annoying when you have a 1080p device but the games don't support it...
    08-04-2014 08:13 PM
    Plz can you report the developing team of blitz brigade that the servers are really bad...and you most of times it says that no connection...
    Ty ! :)
    08-05-2014 04:29 AM
    Id: 8316288 :)
    08-05-2014 07:43 AM
    Any idea about launching GT Racing 3 for windows phones?
    08-05-2014 07:54 AM
    Hi Ryan, I just want to let you know that for some reason my mc5 squad got ripped off on one of our squad challenges.
    http://i.imgur.com/RqsOzeH.jpg
    As you can see we have a healthy lead at this point. And then this happens.
    http://i.imgur.com/ITSWwDd.jpg
    Any idea why that happened?
    08-05-2014 08:32 AM
    any idea about launching gt racing 3 for windows phones?
    gtr 3 ???
    08-05-2014 12:59 PM
    gtr 3 ???
    I bet he's confusing it with Real Racing 3 by EA. Or he recently did some sort of time travel. :D
    08-05-2014 01:02 PM
    Thanks for the Rival Knights update fixing the app crashing on the splash screen!
    08-05-2014 01:13 PM
    Thanks for the Rival Knights updating the app crashing on the splash screen!
    You're being sarcastic, right? Oo There's no update at all for me. And it's still crashing after choosing the carrier. oO
    08-05-2014 01:15 PM
    Thanks that's good news :)
    because I'm sure you understand it's a little annoying when you have a 1080p device but the games don't support it...
    Plz can you report the developing team of blitz brigade that the servers are really bad...and you most of times it says that no connection...
    Ty ! :)
    Yep! This is actually something I'm talking with them about currently. The issue is really hard to diagnose because sometimes it's present 100% of the time, but then when they test later it's only present 1% of the time. So it's a bit puzzling, but the issue is definitely being investigated!

Id: 8316288 :)
    Thanks!

Any idea about launching GT Racing 3 for windows phones?
    Well, I don't know if we have a GTR3 in the works right now, but you can play GTR2 on Windows if you'd like (:

Hi Ryan, I just want to let you know that for some reason my mc5 squad got ripped off on one of our squad challenges.
    http://i.imgur.com/RqsOzeH.jpg
    As you can see we have a healthy lead at this point. And then this happens.
    http://i.imgur.com/ITSWwDd.jpg
    Any idea why that happened?
    This is the first time anyone has reported a rankings reset on Squad Events in MC5 on any platform. I'll need to keep an eye out for this and see if it continually happens. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

In the meantime, you could contact our support team to ensure you get compensated for your actual position on the leader boards!

Thanks for the Rival Knights update fixing the app crashing on the splash screen!
    One is in the works and ideally coming soon, but I just checked and there wasn't one recently. I'd double check whatever you might have installed and make sure it's Rival Knights :O
    DennisvdG and NoodleKing like this.
    08-05-2014 05:28 PM
    Hi Ryan is there an incoming update for heroes of order and chaos? I really liked the game but it force closes on me so often. I'm using a Lumia 1520 with 8.1 GDR1 +Cyan.
    Thanks
    08-06-2014 12:09 PM
2,323 ... 4142434445 ...