08-05-2018 04:14 PM
2,323 ... 4647484950 ...
tools
    Hello Ryan :) Gameloft has recently said that order and chaos has been free for ever.. It said that on FB...so I checked the game here on the store and it's still for $2,99 ?????
    And they also said that windows phone is available too? So what's wrong ?
    Ty ^___^
    08-25-2014 05:41 PM
    Hello! As for your music bug I did mention to someone in this thread a few pages back that it will be resolved with the next update! Now I have good news and bad news for u! The good news is Gameloft has updated Asphalt 8:Airborne with Dubai tracks!
    U can watch the welcome video on Official Gameloft YouTube Channel! Its gonna be released soon to iOS and Lagdroid in around 3 days or maximum a week! The bad news is it will be released for WP after weeks! :/ ! So please be patient and hope that music bug will be resolved!
    Yeah I think you mentioned me and yup I saw the trailer too (which was awesome btw). And i know that WP gets update after some time but ill wait for it. Thanks for sharing
    08-25-2014 06:21 PM
    No **** sherlock.
    -_- What I meant was whatever reasoning they give us about discussing about the future of xbox 🎮 games on WP(by gameloft) may not be true.I don't think they are discussing xbox 🎮 at all, just guessing. In not saying Ryan is lying, I'm just saying being a community manager, it is his job to tell us positive things like this and try to keep us peaceful and calm. It may be that gameloft might be discussing xbox 🎮 but I don't think they are really eager about it.
    P.S: Sorry if my blunt comment offended anybody(sorry Ryan :) ) I don't mean to start a content war, just clarifying and sounding my opinion.
    08-26-2014 06:00 AM
    Sorry to interrupt, just a quickie.. Do all gameloft games's in-app purchases can be paid via mobile phone bill.. or only certains games?

My son has been a huge fan of Despicable Me: Minion Rush, and recently after updated my 1020 to cyan (and perhaps DM:MR too), I was able to purchase the in-apps items via phone bill.

Bought a few things, and he was so excited! He didn't realise until he played that game again, and it was a joy to see his face when he found out I bought some new costumes for the minions lol
    08-26-2014 06:10 AM
    Sorry to interrupt, just a quickie.. Do all gameloft games's in-app purchases can be paid via mobile phone bill.. or only certains games?

My son has been a huge fan of Despicable Me: Minion Rush, and recently after updated my 1020 to cyan (and perhaps DM:MR too), I was able to purchase the in-apps items via phone bill.

Bought a few things, and he was so excited! He didn't realise until he played that game again, and it was a joy to see his face when he found out I bought some new costumes for the minions lol
    It's available on :
    Their Non-Xbox titles

It's not available on :
    Their Xbox titles
    AhmadSorour likes this.
    08-26-2014 06:52 AM
    It's available on :
    Their Non-Xbox titles

It's not available on :
    Their Xbox titles
    Thanks, that really helps a lot! 😊
    08-26-2014 07:48 AM
    Order and Chaos has the same issue on the One as on the Icon... must be a 1080p thing.
    08-26-2014 12:07 PM
    -_- What I meant was whatever reasoning they give us about discussing about the future of xbox 🎮 games on WP(by gameloft) may not be true.I don't think they are discussing xbox 🎮 at all, just guessing. In not saying Ryan is lying, I'm just saying being a community manager, it is his job to tell us positive things like this and try to keep us peaceful and calm. It may be that gameloft might be discussing xbox 🎮 but I don't think they are really eager about it.
    P.S: Sorry if my blunt comment offended anybody(sorry Ryan :) ) I don't mean to start a content war, just clarifying and sounding my opinion.
    I guess we have different ideas about what defines Gameloft not caring about xbox. Me personally, I already accepted that they don't care for xbox when they started releasing all their games without xbox integration.

Btw of course I don't know what Gameloft decides to do in the future but as long as MS ignores the awfull xbox certification process I do not blame Gameloft for ignoring xbox.
    Paul Acevedo and dKp1977 like this.
    08-26-2014 05:18 PM
    I guess we have different ideas about what defines Gameloft not caring about xbox. Me personally, I already accepted that they don't care for xbox when they started releasing all their games without xbox integration.

Btw of course I don't know what Gameloft decides to do in the future but as long as MS ignores the awfull xbox certification process I do not blame Gameloft for ignoring xbox.
    Gameloft doesn't support Xbox? Does gameloft support WP??!!
    Okay, I understand the fact that they brought many games to the platform but is any of their games up to date. I think minion rush is their only game which is up to date with respect to rival platforms. Great way to show support gameloft, well done.
    :P
    08-27-2014 12:41 PM
    Gameloft doesn't support Xbox? Does gameloft support WP??!!
    Cut Gameloft some slack man they have to release soooo many games and update all of them! It's already a miracle that they release games on our favourite platform. And no I'm not saying their games are perfect, I have my own share of gripes with some Gameloft titles.
    08-27-2014 12:55 PM
    Still waiting for update to Order and Chaos so I can play it on my 1520.
    08-27-2014 05:14 PM
    Still waiting for update to Order and Chaos so I can play it on my 1520.
    Me too, 930 has all the same issues.
    EuroKnuter and Buttzey like this.
    08-27-2014 05:51 PM
    Hey Ryan when is asphalt 8 going to get the Dubai update on WP? So far only windows 8.1 has got the update.
    08-27-2014 10:13 PM
    Hi all - I'm back from vacation and have slowly made my way through all of the emails and other things I missed while I was out. I answered the few PM's I had while I was out, so feel free to let me know if I missed anything here on the thread!

One thing that I figure might be asked is when will Dubai come to Windows on A8? I haven't gotten a confirmed date yet, but I do know that it is coming. Once my coworker gets back in the office I might be able to get a better idea, so I'll see what he says.
    anon8855939 and prasath1234 like this.
    08-28-2014 05:26 PM
    Hi all - I'm back from vacation and have slowly made my way through all of the emails and other things I missed while I was out. I answered the few PM's I had while I was out, so feel free to let me know if I missed anything here on the thread!

One thing that I figure might be asked is when will Dubai come to Windows on A8? I haven't gotten a confirmed date yet, but I do know that it is coming. Once my coworker gets back in the office I might be able to get a better idea, so I'll see what he says.
    Cool now its time for my question. What you know about Six Guns ?Is the update close for release ?
    08-28-2014 05:35 PM

Hey. Just got rival knights today and its an amazing game. I played it for about and hour then closed out of the app. About 20 mins later I went back to play the game but now it just crashes upon start up. I've reinstalled it and its still no good. Running on a 1320 btw. Would appreciate the help!
    08-28-2014 09:47 PM

Hey Ryan! Glad ur back! We have no problem in waiting for A8 Update but we will miss the events! That's the main problem here! L8r we have to wait for weeks to get the cars! :( So it is necessary for Gameloft to release updates simultaneously at least for this game! :( Plz convey this message to ur colleagues and plz do ask a time frame for the update and also Ryan remind them of the music bug! Its very annoying! Thanks! :)

Edit: And Ryan has Gameloft forgotten that they happen to have published a Game called Rival knights on WP? Its almost been 3 months since it was updated :/ Any ETA for its update?
    08-29-2014 06:05 AM
    Hey Ryan when is asphalt 8 going to get the Dubai update on WP? So far only windows 8.1 has got the update.
    Are you sure W8.1 has it cuz I can't see an update on my PC??
    08-29-2014 06:24 AM
    Are you sure W8.1 has it cuz I can't see an update on my PC??

That's bothering me too! WPCentral reported that update is available for W8.1! How can they release update for W8.1 without releasing it for WP8.1??
    08-29-2014 06:27 AM
    That's bothering me too! WPCentral reported that update is available for W8.1! How can they release update for W8.1 without releasing it for WP8.1??
    Yeah thats what I thought. There ain't no update for W8.1 PC and same can be said for Wp8.1
    08-29-2014 06:31 AM
    I know right.
    WPCentral has published fake news about A8 update on Windows 8.1 the other day.
    Hope they stand corrected.
    08-29-2014 07:12 AM
    I know right.
    I tought they said update for Asphalt 8 and Dubay tracks bla bla... coming ...
    08-29-2014 09:25 AM
    I know right.

Yeah I felt it strange too! WPCentral ain't WMPowerUser :/ but I think this time they haven't verified their sources! :(
    08-29-2014 10:07 AM
    I tought they said update for Asphalt 8 and Dubay tracks bla bla... coming ...

It already came! For iOS and Lagdroid :/
    08-29-2014 10:08 AM
    @Ryan

When I launched Order & Chaos Duels yesterday evening, it send me all the way back to the tutorial. I had to find that all my progress was lost. Every card, hero, rune, gold and campaign progress are gone. I logged out of Gameloft Live and Facebook, just to log back in, thinking this might trigger the sync, but unfortunately to no avail. It's still gone. I've opened a ticket right away, but I've not heard anything as of yet.
    08-29-2014 01:54 PM
2,323 ... 4647484950 ...