08-05-2018 04:14 PM
2,323 ... 6061626364 ...
tools
    Ryan what about gt racing 2? I've already told my issues before. When can we expect bug fixing?
    10-02-2014 11:26 PM
    Hi Ryan,

I have a question regarding Order & Chaos Duels. There haven't been any events in the past 4 or 5 weeks. Especially epic bosses are missing. Normally you can either participate in a fight against a boss that has been summoned publicly by another player or you can summon one yourself for 200 runes. But there's no such option any more. All you can do right now is look for already summoned epic bosses, but there's never one. No way to summon on yourself anymore. This is extremely frustrating, as I'm currently completing the game with my fifth hero now and most cards that I have yet to find are epic boss cards, which are not part of any booster pack.
    10-03-2014 05:50 AM
    Ok! Sorry again for the request but could you let me know what device you're on again and if there are any other devices from your legion that are specifically having the issue? The more info I have the better when I approach the team. Thanks!
    I am using a Lumia 930, other people reported using the Lumia 1520, 920 and 520. Honestly I don't think the game has a reasonable performance on any devices because almost all the Lumia's either have the same specs as the 520, 920 or 930.
    10-03-2014 07:05 AM
    Sorry, I agree the back and forth has gotten a little confusing. Here's the TL;DR

-Story Mode and Event Modes don't work offline on iOS (I tested this on my iPad Air)
    -Endless mode does appear to work on iOS, but it won't affect your leaderboard score since the game cannot verify it with the game server. Same with Android

Yeah, last I talked to the team they said they were working on an update but since then a few updates have come out for iOS and Android so I'm not sure what the hold up is. I'll need to ask around for an update.

Correct, Metal is only for iOS. I'll keep my ears open to see if we have anything planned that's similar for the Windows platform.

Ok! Sorry again for the request but could you let me know what device you're on again and if there are any other devices from your legion that are specifically having the issue? The more info I have the better when I approach the team. Thanks!

Correct, the 3rd issue is coming! I haven't seen the update submission go through for Windows yet but I'll keep my eye out for it. It's possible I missed the email so I'll double check!

Ok Ryan I get it, story and quick time doesn't work but I can't even play endless offline. The game doesn't open when I am not connected. But in iPad it can be opened.
    10-03-2014 08:18 AM
    and we're eagerly waiting for SMU in low-memory devices. :|
    Deepak kumar M likes this.
    10-03-2014 08:43 AM
    and we're eagerly waiting for SMU in low-memory devices. :|
    Ryan already told, no SMU for low memory devices. If gameloft thinks of it, he'll let us know
    10-03-2014 08:52 AM
    Ryan already told, no SMU for low memory devices. If gameloft thinks of it, he'll let us know
    He didn't said NO. He said the developers are trying to optimize for 512MB devices. So i can still expect a reply from HIM.
    Deepak kumar M likes this.
    10-03-2014 11:29 AM
    He didn't said NO. He said the developers are trying to optimize for 512MB devices. So i can still expect a reply from HIM.
    He said gameloft doesn't plan to come up with low memory devices, he said if it does, he'll let us know. SMU is currently not even optimized for 1gb ram. 512mb devices are a very long way
    10-03-2014 11:31 AM
    He said gameloft doesn't plan to come up with low memory devices, he said if it does, he'll let us know. SMU is currently not even optimized for 1gb ram. 512mb devices are a very long way
    What he really said was :" The devs are TRYING to optimize SMU for 512 Mb ram devices and If he gets any news he'll let us know.
    10-03-2014 12:29 PM

Wah? Not being optimized for 1GB? Possibly not optimized for lower end hardware, but definitely not dependent on the RAM. It runs great on my 1520 and even on my oldest son's 925 or my second oldest son's 1320.
    10-03-2014 12:31 PM
    What he really said was :" The devs are TRYING to optimize SMU for 512 Mb ram devices and If he gets any news he'll let us know.
    Well that'll be for Android devices, wp has a long way to go... Ah, I am awaiting so many updates!
    10-03-2014 12:31 PM
    Well that'll be for Android devices, wp has a long way to go... Ah, I am awaiting so many updates!

Not saying that most Gameloft games run flawlessly, but judging by the huge quantity of issues you're experiencing with the vast majority of games, couldn't it possibly be your device that's somehow the cause?
    10-03-2014 12:35 PM
    Wah? Not being optimized for 1GB? Possibly not optimized for lower end hardware, but definitely not dependent on the RAM. It runs great on my 1520 and even on my oldest son's 925 or my second oldest son's 1320.

Even I have 1320, I can't play unlimited mode offline, the game is too slow, loading takes a lot of time. During the start of the game, it'll lag a bit, so you keep losing energies. It has random energy regeneration problem, wait I'll send a screenshot.
    10-03-2014 12:36 PM
    I think this many bugs are enough to make the game unplayable
    Sent from my dark knight 1320
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20140920_0003.png  
    10-03-2014 12:36 PM
    Even I have 1320, I can't play unlimited mode offline, the game is too slow, loading takes a lot of time. During the start of the game, it'll lag a bit, so you keep losing energies. It has random energy regeneration problem, wait I'll send a screenshot.

I'm aware of the energy issue as well as the crashes when trying to launch the game without internet connection. No doubt it has it's issues, but there's no such thing as lag at all.
    10-03-2014 12:37 PM
    Hey Ryan six guns is crashing on my windows 8.1 pro pc can you let your team know about it.
    Crashing in the sense it doesn't past Gameloft logo after that return to the desktop.
    10-03-2014 12:37 PM
    I'm aware of the energy issue as well as the crashes when trying to launch the game without internet connection. No doubt it has it's issues, but there's no such thing as lag at all.
    Well I Said it lags in the first 2 games, has swiping problem after that the game runs fine.
    10-03-2014 12:41 PM
    Well I Said it lags in the first 2 games, has swiping problem after that the game runs fine.

Yup, I noticed the swipe recognition problems too. But like I've said, no lag on any of the aforementioned devices. Hence I was asking, if your 1320 might probably have a hardware defect or could use a hard reset.
    10-03-2014 12:44 PM
    Why would he comment about Android devices in a WP forum? I would rather wait for a reply from him directly than assumptions.
    10-03-2014 12:56 PM
    Yeah. Exactly those words. Thanks for digging that comment. :)
    That's why am asking about this game often. :)
    10-03-2014 12:57 PM
    Yup, I noticed the swipe recognition problems too. But like I've said, no lag on any of the aforementioned devices. Hence I was asking, if your 1320 might probably have a hardware defect or could use a hard reset.
    Well asphalt 8, overdrive runs well, overdrive has many bugs but its still playable(it has swiping problems as well but doesn't lag) I am now not playing gameloft games anymore, I am about to complete turf 5 in overdrive, minion rush is now boring for me, gt racing 2 crashes from last 3 weeks.
    Recent san Diego update in asphalt8 has some multiplayer problems, I am not able to connect to the server most of the times (other online games run well). Well lets just say gameloft is really testing my patience.
    10-03-2014 12:58 PM
    Well asphalt 8, overdrive runs well, overdrive has many bugs but its still playable(it has swiping problems as well but doesn't lag) I am now not playing gameloft games anymore, I am about to complete turf 5 in overdrive, minion rush is now boring for me, gt racing 2 crashes from last 3 weeks.
    Recent san Diego update in asphalt8 has some multiplayer problems, I am not able to connect to the server most of the times (other online games run well). Well lets just say gameloft is really testing my patience.
    Dat moment when I play GTR2 on L520 with no lags just with Black sky bug and No cloud save ...(things all have )
    10-03-2014 05:27 PM
    Ryan, please confirm whether SMU will come to 512MB devices or not
    10-03-2014 09:46 PM
    Dat moment when I play GTR2 on L520 with no lags just with Black sky bug and No cloud save ...(things all have )
    For the first week when I downloaded gtr2, even I didn't have any bugs, but then suddenly the gameloft logo is shown & it crashes, I tried moving the game to phone memory, I tried soft reset, nothing happened. Waiting for an update
    10-03-2014 10:10 PM
    Well I am getting network error in asphalt 8 since yesterday. I am just able to play 2-3 multiplayer races & then it shows connectivity issues. Same is the case today. Yesterday & today morning I was able to play single player events, but now I am not able to play even single player events! Here's the screenshot, it shows some kind of error. Are there server problems? Is anyone facing the same issue as I am?
    Sent from my dark knight 1320
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20141004_0001.png  
    10-04-2014 02:03 AM
2,323 ... 6061626364 ...