Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

thrash994

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone of you experienced that "asking for carrier bug" on Spider-Man Unlimited every time when the game is up and running? This is really annoying. I'm tired of tapping the carrier and then OK -.-

P.S. This is only happening when connected to WiFi (and probably on cellular).

ramyZgHR

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone of you experienced that "asking for carrier bug" on Spider-Man Unlimited every time when the game is up and running? This is really annoying. I'm tired of tapping the carrier and then OK -.-

P.S. This is only happening when connected to WiFi (and probably on cellular).

It hapens to me on Asphalt 8.

Deaconclgi

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello Ryan,

Any update as to when the text corruption in GT Racing 2 will be fixed for devices running the Snapdragon 800 SOC such as the Lumia 1520 and Lumia 930? We haven't been able to play the game for months.

Thank you

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello Ryan,

Any update as to when the text corruption in GT Racing 2 will be fixed for devices running the Snapdragon 800 SOC such as the Lumia 1520 and Lumia 930? We haven't been able to play the game for months.

Thank you

Yes, for months. It doesn't even open on my 1320. Gameloft logo is shown then it crashes. If I delete this game, I won't get my progress back as this game doesn't sync progress. Ahh, gameloft is taking too much time fixing this.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello Ryan,

Thank you

He said that the team is already aware of this, and they are probably working on it. I don't expect an update any time soon, though.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Yes, for months. It doesn't even open on my 1320. Gameloft logo is shown then it crashes. If I delete this game, I won't get my progress back as this game doesn't sync progress. Ahh, gameloft is taking too much time fixing this.

... Because they're busy updating their games... for iOS and Android.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
... Because they're busy updating their games... for iOS and Android.

So should I buy an Android or iOS device just to get gameloft games? :angry:
I don't mind getting delayed updates but then those updates shouldn't be late by more than a week(compared to iOS/Android updates)
Xbox games are the ones that do not have any bugs(I've never encountered uptil now), but again they are the ones which never get updated!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
He said that the team is already aware of this, and they are probably working on it. I don't expect an update any time soon, though.

I know that the team is aware but these are just constant reminders.

If the team even spent a bit time with WP, they would realize to what an extent their games are buggy. I don't mind having minor bugs, that's normal for anyone, but the game shouldn't be unplayable. If it is, & they are not keen updating their game, they better remove it from the store. I can bear someone saying that WP doesn't have games, but not that WP has games which doesn't work(just because developers don't pay attention to it)

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Xbox games are the ones that do not have any bugs(I've never encountered uptil now), but again they are the ones which never get updated!

Oh fint go there. Xbox games are the worst, they cant be updated (that's my conclusion). Try playing Order & Chaos on a 1520.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't mind getting delayed updates but then those updates shouldn't be late by more than a week(compared to iOS/Android updates)

LOL! The only xbox game I know that's not filled with bugs is Halo: SA... and the Rayman games...

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I tried by creating a local Wi-Fi room but my brother wasn't able to find me.

Alright another trick.
If you & your brother want to play multiplayer, be sure you both have same car rank(car Rank shouldn't vary more than 20). Start multiplayer at the same time, so that you both are in the same lobby. You & your brother would be accompanied by other players but atleast you'll be able to play together.

anon8855939

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Alright another trick.

If you & your brother want to play multiplayer, be sure you both have same car rank(car Rank shouldn't vary more than 20). Start multiplayer at the same time, so that you both are in the same lobby. You & your brother would be accompanied by other players but atleast you'll be able to play together.

No it can't

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss