Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey WPCentral! After hearing from a couple of the Mods it seems that having a comprehensive Gameloft thread was appropriate. I'll be doing my best to fill this with any and all Gameloft info I post on the forums. As Muessig said, "Make it and they will come." Consider it made!

EDIT: We're still going strong here! Post your questions and I'll do my best to answer them!

Last edited:

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan, I sent you a reply to your questions via PM regarding Minion Rush. Kindly check the same and pass on the info to the dev team.

Done and done. I'll be checking with them about this because the current situation with the update/reinstalling isn't ideal. I also sent you a PM back :)

Alright lets get right into business.
When can we start expecting GT racing 2 and other missing titles?

Haha, I feel like you ask me some variation of this question in each thread :p Okay, so not sure if I've posted this on threads, but not all old Gameloft titles will be coming to WP8/W8. The way we figure out which titles will be ported over is on a case-by-case basis where we look at the game and decide if we think it'll do well. Right now our Windows team is growing, so we want to prioritize upcoming and recent releases and then other popular older titles.

GT Racing 2 isn't old, but it is a popular existing title that will be coming to Windows in the not to distant future. The main reason it hasn't been released on Windows yet is we just put out a MASSIVE update on iOS/Android that more or less improved the game from the ground up. The team wanted to get this huge update ported over and just release the game with it. It's taken some time, but at the end of the day, the Dev team feels better about this decision based on how much more streamlined the game is.

Westoncreg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan, any idea if gameloft is working on implementing Moga controller support in existing and future title coming to windows phone (I know asphalt and dungeon hunter already have it :))

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Done and done. I'll be checking with them about this because the current situation with the update/reinstalling isn't ideal. I also sent you a PM back :)

Haha, I feel like you ask me some variation of this question in each thread :p Okay, so not sure if I've posted this on threads, but not all old Gameloft titles will be coming to WP8/W8. The way we figure out which titles will be ported over is on a case-by-case basis where we look at the game and decide if we think it'll do well. Right now our Windows team is growing, so we want to prioritize upcoming and recent releases and then other popular older titles.

GT Racing 2 isn't old, but it is a popular existing title that will be coming to Windows in the not to distant future. The main reason it hasn't been released on Windows yet is we just put out a MASSIVE update on iOS/Android that more or less improved the game from the ground up. The team wanted to get this huge update ported over and just release the game with it. It's taken some time, but at the end of the day, the Dev team feels better about this decision based on how much more streamlined the game is.

I've been dying to get a good racing game :D Tried asphalt, but looking for sth close to real racing (ea)

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan! Welcome to WPC! GT Racing 2 will be coming to windows phone store I presume since Gameloft themselves have published "Download from Windows Phone Store" In their official Twitter Page! Did u check this out?

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
So Ryan, quick questions;

1. Will Gameloft take advantage of universal app feature introduced in the build conference?

2. If a game is implemented as a universal app for windows and windows phone, is it harder or easier for optimizing and coding new games?

3. Is it possible to update the first post of this thread from time to time, (if you can) with latest Gameloft game releases for windowsphone? That is, if the company let you reveal info.

amitmehra057

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Please update the Uno and Friends Game App ..it crashes everytime when it connects to Xbox ..im highly addicted to that game please provide update to it ASAP ..Please ..

Last edited:

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan in asphalt8 Am not being able to purchase McLaren P1 or other great wall update cars! It say "Cars required to compete in this event is not for sale"! Please look into this! Will it be solved???

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan in asphalt8 Am not being able to purchase McLaren P1 or other great wall update cars! It say "Cars required to compete in this event is not for sale"! Please look into this! Will it be solved???
McLaren p1 is not available in this update they are going to release it soon it can be seen from their description in windows store which says.
"New cars coming:Stay tuned as we'll regularly releasing new cars including the unique 2014 McLaren p1,along with iconic Ferrari testarossa,the powerful dodge challenger and the mighty 2014 Ford F-150!"

Gabriel M

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for supporting windows phone. But less than 50% percent of gamers will enjoy your games. So.. Keep in mind those with 512MB Of RAM..

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi Ryan!
I have a VERY URGENT message to provide to your team.Should I PM you about it so you can pass on the message to your team or should I contact your team myself?
(This message may also interest you but in a negative way perhaps)
Please reply as soon as possible, this is of the utmost importance.
Sorry,I cant tell it here publicly because any information I provide may be used for the wrong purposes. :unhappy:

tommohammed

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey Ryan! :)

WPCentral posted that the Amazing Spider Man 2 would be coming April 17th alongside iOS and Android. It didn't happen :( Any idea when this game is expected to launch?

Cheers!

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan I have question about Order and Chaos, the fact that it's xbox enabled has me worried for future updates. I know Gameloft has even ditched xbox support in there latest releases but does that also mean that OaC will never get anymore updates? (you know since updating xbox games is apparently a hassle)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)