Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I was trying to request my friends to join a spot in my library. You know, the "Hire Friends" option? I did that, with 4 friends, and it said that I didn't have any eligible. It does this for gift requests too. I just don't know what this means.
This message occurs if you have no friend to send request.You can csend only one request per day to your friends.(I.e. If you send them request for some sort of game items like wheel,sword and all you cant used them to hire them for your buildings and vice versa)😊
Hope it will help you.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Okay, that's really strange that K&L is not opening but A8 is. Since this appears to be a technical issue could you let our support team know about it with the screenshots? If you could, that'd be great. They will be able to send the information over to our Dev team and work on a fix for the issue. Here's a link

No need to apologize, I was able to understand what you meant 100%! If that's the case, can you let our team know? Going through this link will help you send in any and all information you have on how to address this! Thanks!

Buddy the link you gave have selection for only 2 platform mobile and social network so which one should I select for contacting them??

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
So all I can say about Blitz Brigade right now is keep an eye out in the next 2-3 weeks. (;

!

Thanks for letting us know.
Blitz Brigade,woohoo!
I will check in two - three weeks. It better be there. :p
LOL

Give a thumbs up 👍 from me to the whole team, they are doing a great job on WP. And a 👍 to you too!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I tried reinstall the game for 5 times. I told you that I can't connect to the game.

I'll ask the Dev team then. What device are you using and where do you live? They will need to check and see if it is a regional issue or worldwide one. I was told that crashing and connection issues were going to happen with the first link that was published by WPCentral, but once the public link was made available those issues should have stopped. Let me know and I'll ask.

I have reinstalled Captain America multiple times and done a hard reset. No luck.

Same thing as above. What device and where do you live? Supposedly once the public link came out, the crashing/connection issues were supposed to stop. Feel free to PM this to me if you don't want to post it in the thread :)

Hey, Ryan, does gameloft have any plans to update their games with the new "auto-backup" feature that was talked about on WPCentral earlier? One little tweak to all of your apps would go a long way, especially for something like this.

Not that I'm aware of. We are currently using our own servers and plan on continuing to use them.

Hi Ryan. Small inquiry.

I can see all the games Gameloft ever published to WP using my store app in my phone but when I go to Windowsphone.com (Apps from Gameloft. | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)) half the games (like NOVA3 & MC4 etc) are delisted. Is there any reason why this happened?

Also, when will Mclaren P1 be available to purchase in Asphalt 8?

I noticed the same thing the other day when I was looking for links online. The games should be listed online as well as on the devices, but for whatever reason the store doesn't show them. We are trying to figure out why Microsoft only shows them on one place and not the other as well.

I talk about the P1 and other cars below.

Buddy the link you gave have selection for only 2 platform mobile and social network so which one should I select for contacting them??

Well, do you play K&L on a mobile device (tablet, phone, etc.) or do you play it on a computer via a social network? :p

Hey Ryan any word on when we can buy McLaren P1 or other cars in A8?

Several cars, like the P1, will be introduced via The Great Wall Update through tournaments and other Time Limited Events (TLEs). About 2 weeks after the TLE's are over, if you didn't win the cars in the tournaments, you will then be able to purchase the car through the shop as a normal purchase.

Quick Question: Which will be the next Xbox game from gameloft for Windows Phone?

I'm checking on this and I'll edit my post. Since we've got more games planned for this year and I don't have all of the final details, I'm not sure if we are going to be including it in any of them. Should have an answer by end of the day.

EDIT: The team said they are still very much interested in doing more Xbox enabled titles, but they don't have anything to share at this point. I'll keep pestering them!

Last edited:

rafael33379

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have Nokia Lumia 920 with Windows Phone 8 Black update and I have set United Kingdom region in my mobile but I live in Slovakia but I think my place isn't important only region in my mobile.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan,
I installed Captain America : TWS on my Nokia Lumia 1320 on the microSD card. Its a Sandisk Ultra Class 10 card. My region is India.
The game lags continuously. Can hardly play properly. I got so frustrated that I uninstalled the game after clearing the demo levels.

Last edited:

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Was just going through the reviews on the store for Captain America : TWS and all of them are in the negative. Something went majorly wrong with this release of Gameloft. No one expected such a poor release from Gameloft after having top notch games in the past.

Rahul Nirwan

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Ryan I m unable to play asphalt 8 over WiFi with my android friends. Is it suppose to be that way or am I doing something wrong? Can you please let me know. Thanks.

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
i dk why gameloft do this... its a big shame cuz cross platform its something cool and Friends or family with other OS can play together :c

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan,
I installed Captain America : TWS on my Nokia Lumia 1320 on the microSD card. Its a Sandisk Ultra Class 10 card. My region is India.
The game lags continuously. Can hardly play properly. I got so frustrated that I uninstalled the game after clearing the demo levels.

I'm really sorry, I know that we had some issues with the game on certain devices and the Dev team is working on a hotfix to help address those problems. It's something we are aware of and really working on fixing.

Hi Ryan. Any new updates on GT racing 2 port for Windowsphone?

Yup, I've been told the last bit of content has been added so hopefully it'll be submitting soon. My co-worker knows I want more info on this so he's keeping me in the loop as best as he can :)

hello ryan! :) how about the release date of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 game?

Could be coming this Friday at the earliest, otherwise we are looking to have it out by next week.

Hey, Ryan which will be the next gameloft game that hits the WP platform?

TASM2 :)

Also, you said that Blitz brigade will be coming to WP. Will it be 512 Mb ram compatible, like most of recent gameloft games?

Earlier in this thread I said to keep an eye out for information regarding Blitz Brigade, not that it was definitely coming or anything like that. But you should definitely keep an eye out for more info (;

Was just going through the reviews on the store for Captain America : TWS and all of them are in the negative. Something went majorly wrong with this release of Gameloft. No one expected such a poor release from Gameloft after having top notch games in the past.

Yeah, we are definitely aware. It performed better on Windows 8 devices and struggled on Windows Phone 8. We've taken the feedback from the store, the forums here, and also other outlets to provide an update that addresses player complaints and will hopefully improve the game's performance.

Ryan I m unable to play asphalt 8 over WiFi with my android friends. Is it suppose to be that way or am I doing something wrong? Can you please let me know. Thanks.

Sadly our games don't include cross-platform play, so you won't be able to play Asphalt 8 with your Android friends via WiFi. I'm really sorry! The game teams know people are interested in this feature though :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb