Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan,

I have a concern with Minion Rush.
I initially played the game online and I assume that my game was being saved in the cloud.

Later, I played the game offline because I had no access to a Wi-Fi signal.

Three next day I tried to play the game online again but I received an error stating that the is a "account and user conflict"

I already tried at different times but still unable to connect.

It's this game designed to be played always online?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 823 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140507_0002.png
    wp_ss_20140507_0002.png
    245.9 KB · Views: 4

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Yup, I've been told the last bit of content has been added so hopefully it'll be submitting soon. My co-worker knows I want more info on this so he's keeping me in the loop as best as he can :)

Great. GT Racing 2 is currently my most anticipated game from Gameloft.
Please let us know when the game is submitted.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Great. GT Racing 2 is currently my most anticipated game from Gameloft.
Please let us know when the game is submitted.

Hoping for 512 Mb ram support. And Xbox 🎮 (one can always hope for the best 😃)

So, Amazing spider man 2 coming first, then GT racing 2! And maybe Blitz brigade!!!
Wow!
Gameloft FTW!
😁😁😃

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
So next Gameloft games are these?
- Spiderman 2 next week
- Blitz Brigrade 2 or 3 weeks
- GT RACING 2 no date

I think GT Racing 2 will come before Blitz brigade. He said more about blitz brigade will be revealed after 2-3 weeks, not that the game will release on WP after 2-3 weeks.

Akuji_ism

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan. Will all future Gameloft games support Moga Pro controller? This is related to Blitz Brigade 2 & GT Racing 2 and other games with specifically benefit from using external gamepad.

Gabriel M

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi Ryan, I understand you can't say any release date for any game. But you can say the range of the date so.. Will MC5 be available before July?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan,
I have a concern with Minion Rush.
I initially played the game online and I assume that my game was being saved in the cloud.
Later, I played the game offline because I had no access to a Wi-Fi signal.
Three next day I tried to play the game online again but I received an error stating that the is a "account and user conflict"
I already tried at different times but still unable to connect.
It's this game designed to be played always online?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 823 using Tapatalk

Have you tried restarting your device since having this issue? If that hasn't worked to reestablish a connection with our servers let me know. I will need to ask about this because I haven't seen any account conflict issues like this before.

Hey Ryan! You didn't answer my question about the McLaren P1 availability in Windows

Hmm...Sorry thought I talked about the McLaren P1 and other cars that are being included in the Great Wall update in my previous response. Anyways, the MacLaren P1 will be released via a TLE tournament and only a set amount of players will win it initially. About 1-2 weeks after that, everyone else will be able to purchase the car in the shop. As for the date, it depends on when the team wants to roll out each TLE. I usually find out about that day of so I'll need to wait and see for specifics.

Any news on the next Xbox game for wp from Gameloft?
Really waiting for it.

No, sadly I have no news on what will be the next Xbox title from Gameloft. I have been assured it's a daily conversation here internally though because we are all fans of Xbox.

...and 512mb ram as well,lol.
But that is too much to ask for :p

We are doing our best to support 512mb devices and would never forget about you all!

So next Gameloft games are these?
- Spiderman 2 next week
- Blitz Brigrade 2 or 3 weeks
- GT RACING 2 no date

Not exactly. TASM2 is coming next week. Blitz Brigade info could be coming later on, NOT a release. GT Racing 2 is looming. I've also heard an update for Minion Rush is possibly hitting next week.

How about MC 4 optimized for devices with 512mb of RAM? Seeing as it was possible with Asphalt 8.

I don't believe we will be optimizing MC4 for low memory devices at this point at time. The summer is a busy month for us in terms of updates and releases so I think the team is trying to get that content out currently. It's possible they will address optimization after they get through this busy period.

Hi Ryan. Will all future Gameloft games support Moga Pro controller? This is related to Blitz Brigade 2 & GT Racing 2 and other games with specifically benefit from using external gamepad.

Controller support is a hot topic here in Gameloft. As of right now I haven't received any notification of guaranteed controller support in any future games. However, each game team looks at their game and evaluates whether controller support would be a good fit for their project. I'm doing my best to convey the community's interest in controller support as well.

Hi Ryan, I understand you can't say any release date for any game. But you can say the range of the date so.. Will MC5 be available before July?

No, I'm sorry I can't say right now. We just announced some other MC5 information regarding unified progression and soldier classes though. You can find the blog post here: GAMELOFT

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Ryan, today (5/9/2014) Captain America : TWS received an update. Can you please tell share with us a change log as to what issues the update addresses as it is not specified at the store.

rafael33379

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
For me is update for Captain America : TWS totally useless becouse I still can't connect to the game.It look likes Gameloft doesn't know fix their own bugs... So I can't say thank you for update becouse after it I still can't play the game.This is the worst Gameloft game for Windows Phone.

Last edited:

Rowan26

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan, just wanted to know what content will minion rush get when the update hits this month! The facebook page said content including the anti villain league! Will we get super silly fun land and downtown? You mentioned long ago that WP wont get the seasonal updates only! Hopefully they bring all the other levels! :)

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hmm...Sorry thought I talked about the McLaren P1 and other cars that are being included in the Great Wall update in my previous response. Anyways, the MacLaren P1 will be released via a TLE tournament and only a set amount of players will win it initially. About 1-2 weeks after that, everyone else will be able to purchase the car in the shop. As for the date, it depends on when the team wants to roll out each TLE. I usually find out about that day of so I'll need to wait and see for specifics.

Oh ok! Thank you for answering me! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss