Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
From the Changelog of Minion Rush:
- New Mini-Game: Unlock a new Power-Up and get ready for a Mission to the Moon!
- New Costume: Run dressed as a Starfish Minion!

These two features are missing in the game.

BadIntentVG

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
When you say it doesn't launch what do you mean exactly? Will it not completely open? Will it show the Gameloft logo and then close out? Or does it do anything different?

I just came from that thread and am going to be passing this comment along with the thread comments to the team. Ideally we can stabilize these issues and ensure people get the high-end playing experience they paid for.

As for the pop-up, there isn't a way to disable it. Due to the always-online nature of the game, that pop-up will appear when the game is syncing up and doesn't immediately detect an Internet signal. I've passed lots of comments about this game feature to the team and they have assured me they are actively discussing whether or not they will keep/remove the online requirement.

Gameloft logo shows, then it crashes. I want to add that after some testing, immediately after restarting the phone, it will open, but after switching away from the app, it might crash mid-game (just swinging around) and won't get passed the logo when I try to restart it.

And okay, I'll keep monitoring this thread for updates on the online-only feature. This was going to be my go-to game for my long flights coming up too!

Pranjal Rai

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site

Thank god im not the only one. I mean after a 200+mb update, you would feel disappointed if two of your most wanted features were not there. What is wrong with these guys

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Wait,do you mean to tell me that even a game like TASM 2 requires internet?Or have I misunderstood what you said? :/
P.S:-Sorry,I dont know myself because I own a 512mb ram device. :(

Correct, currently TASM2 requires an Internet connection.

Well mine is : it does start up , but will crash after showing Marvel logo . I'm using window phone 8.1 preview btw ( Lumia 1520).

Technical issues like this are something we will need to reproduce on our side of things to figure out a fix. I'm also not sure if it has something to do with using the Preview build. I know we are working on updating our games to use all of the new 8.1 features. If you get a chance to report it, use this link: Gameloft Support Contact Link

Ryan,where is the mini game on Minion Rush?

Exactly.Even I can't find it :/

The moon minigame right? Even I can't find it anywhere in the shop.

For all Minion Rush Update questions regarding the mini-game and costume: I'm actively checking on this. I was able to find the mini game and costume on my coworkers Nokia, so this seems really strange. Please PM me your device, Windows Phone version, and what you can't see from the new update

Any news about six guns ?

I'm sorry I don't have any news right now for Six Guns ):

Daniel Brott

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 928, WP8(not 8.1). No moon minigame or costume for me either. Yesterday had mission for Bapples and one was hidden on moon and no way to get to it.

Edit: Just logged in again and I now have the moon mini game as well as many more costumes, not just the starfish. It is now exactly like on Android (and I assume IOS but have not seen it), including that revives now cost 20 tokens at first instead of just 5. Interesting as there was no more downloading to get these, they were just there when I logged in just now.

Last edited:

Shubhendu Singh

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Yes you will but only if you have synched your data with the servers. Also there might be some minor differences in the data, my own experience.
I have logged in on FB in Asphalt and almost everytime it uploads my Ghost timings to others.
Can i take it as a sign that the game is synced from cloud and saved my progress ??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99