Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Few days ago asphalt 8 and 7 both dissapear from my store. Asphalt 7 returned after 1 day but airborne don't. (Lumia 525 preview India) help.

I've asked about this and am awaiting an answer. It could be due to the 8.1 Preview. We are currently working on updating our games to work with 8.1, so keep an eye out as we roll out updates!

@ RYAN. could we expect modern combat 5 to be available for 512mb ram devices (L 520) ??

At this point and time, I don't have device specifics. It's tough to say though because the Modern Combat series are such large and graphically intense games. I'll do my best to ask around though when I start getting specs on the game.

What is the purpose of the total conquest avatar? Has it any relevance with the game? Or it's something more?

Just like Kris said, the avatar is a Minotaur, which is one of the new mythical units in the game :)

Hey Ryan
can you please give us a roughly date when the update for the UNO & Friends-App for Windows 8.1 will arrive?

All I can say right now is that the Dev team is working on it. They haven't given me a date yet.

When will Order & Chaos debut on the W8.X store? And can you play with players from other platforms?

EDIT: Whoops forgot to answer this initially! But I can't say what date specifically right now, but I can confirm it'll happen. However, you will only be able to play with other Windows/Windows Phone players.

If i buy one gameloft game which is on PC and Phone, i get it on both platforms?

No, we currently have different versions for each set of devices.

i am looking for an answer from ryan himself!! because i cant find in in my lumia 520 store!!

Yes, DH4 has 512MB support as others have stated in the thread :) WPCentral actually wrote an article about how we updated the game to include it.

Ryan any chance of adding Moga support to more of your companies games? Looking for MC, O&C, Spider Man, etc.

It's up to the game teams and if they believe that controller support is something that will benefit the game. I encourage you to leave reviews on the store stating that you'd like controller support. I know for a fact that the game teams monitor those reviews daily. I will as always, make a note of it on my end and make sure to voice this opinion when the topic comes up!

hey Ryan , can you tell me when will The Amzing Spider-man 2 available again for window phone 8.1 ?

We are working on updating the game to work with the 8.1 Preview/8.1 build so hopefully soon!

And when will your games start becoming universal? That would be great for games like Dungeon Hunter, K & L, O & C, etc.

I'll need to ask about this. I know it's a new feature and I imagine it's something our game teams are interested in. I will be sure to post with any information I receive about it!

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Great news for Gameloft fans,
Gameloft releases 'Gamehub' for WP which has 5 games build in!
The games in the app:
1) Danger Dash
2)Green Farm 3
3) Little Pet Shop
4) Wonder Zoo
5) Real Football 2014

Wow this was unexpected. Great effort by Gameloft. So this was the bundle that Ryan was talking about when asked about the availability of Danger Dash.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
@Ryan What is the purpose of putting multiple games in a bundle rather than releasing them separately?

Also please release big games like GT racing 2 and MC5 as separate apps.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey,Ryan!
Thanks for releasing Gamehub,I really like the idea of having a bundle of games in one app. :D
I have a suggestion and I would be very glad if you could pass on this message to your development team.

I suggest that you keep updating this Gamehub app with more of these old Java based games. I like all those games which give me a retro feeling.And for me,graphics do not matter,the game does.
I hope you forward my request/suggestion as this Gamehub idea is very neat in my opinion(If you keep it to these small games only and not your upcoming ones because I wouldn't want GT Racing and Blitz Brigade at the same time on my phone :p )

Thanks to you and Gameloft once again :D (y)
P.S:-I'm glad this isn't online-only,no offense :p

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem with the 'Gamehub'.
I tried purchasing 'Real Football 2014' which costs Rs.50 through mobile balance. But I always get an error message and am unable to buy the full game.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
I have a problem with the 'Gamehub'.
I tried purchasing 'Real Football 2014' which costs Rs.50 through mobile balance. But I always get an error message and am unable to buy the full game.

Really?I bought it for Rs10 in Pakistan without any problem :D
Though I wonder why it's 8 times more expensive in India :/

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello Ryan! :)
Dunno if this has been asked yet but I didn't find some posts when I used the search function

What's the news with Dungeon Hunter 4? :)
Are we gonna get some new updates? :D

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
@ryan as microsoft has stated on their blog that wp 8.1 is designed to use less memory. does this mean that there is a possibility of bringing 1gb ram games to 512mb devices??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro