Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
It all depends on what our team wants to bring into the game. In theory, yes it's possible, but I can't confirm if it'll happen. I am not involved with the discussions about what cars will be added to the game. If I get asked for input, I'll be sure to relay the Lambo :)
Thank you! I would love to see it back in Asphalt 8! If u get any info on it and on the upcoming updates of the game please share it with us 😊! Thanks

jonathan sink

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Ahh! Sorry I missed this. We just updated Total Conquest on Windows about 2 weeks ago, so there isn't another one planned. Did you get that update I'm talking about by chance?

I did get the big update. This was after that, I was hoping it was to address the issue of wars not working and the reward system. However a few hours later the game began working with no new update. So any idea when they plan to address these issues to get the game back up to 100%?

andrei_1998

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
This is an awfull bug.
How can the game start with the rotation changed, but the add appears like the game needs to be?

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140523_0005.jpg
    wp_ss_20140523_0005.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 5

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Another pic of the new game by Gameloft.
Can't you guys reveal the name already?
������

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/23/mabe6ebu.png

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/23/5atyty8y.png

Not yet! Keep an eye out for more info on our social media pages and then also for more information around E3!

Any plans to update ice age? My game is glitch with two iceberg pirates, the movies dont work for acorns, and don't get updates like other systems. Might be time for me to move on to another game at this point lol

I believe so, yes. Since Ice Age is one of our older games, the teams are trying to cram as much content as possible into the updates which leads to long periods of time in between updates. Feel free to report any bugs you experience to our support team though, it really helps the game team reproduce the errors on our end.

I did get the big update. This was after that, I was hoping it was to address the issue of wars not working and the reward system. However a few hours later the game began working with no new update. So any idea when they plan to address these issues to get the game back up to 100%?

In short, yes. The updates that will be coming to Windows will help continue to smooth out the bugs and improve game performance. Now it's just a matter of having the game team port that content over to add things and help address bugs.

Looks like Six Guns got an update for IOS and Android ...when we will get one ?

Yup, Six Guns does have an update planned for Windows. It's doing the same thing of trying to catch the game up to where iOS and Android are at in terms of content!

This is an awfull bug.
How can the game start with the rotation changed, but the add appears like the game needs to be?

Does the game rotate after you close the ad?

andrei_1998

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
It does not rotate...
And why on French Guiana gate drift Season 6 I get the bulldozers?
I searched youtube and a user who made a gameplay didn't got the bulldozers and he can pass the airport through the gates...

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
It does not rotate...
And why on French Guiana gate drift Season 6 I get the bulldozers?
I searched youtube and a user who made a gameplay didn't got the bulldozers and he can pass the airport through the gates...
Everyone gets the bulldozers that user was on an older version or possibly I multiplayer.

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Ryan, why does the amazing spiderrman 2 need internet connection. On windows phone it is nearly impossible to hack games so this is not needed for windows phone.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey ryan just saw your video on how to live stream in asphalt 8 with the help of twitch will it be available in PC version of asphalt 8 as it is currently only available on iphone and ipad with retina displays. Will it be available to all devices or limited to only iOS?

andrei_1998

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Here's a New bug:

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140524_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140524_0001.png
    354.7 KB · Views: 4
  • wp_ss_20140524_0002.png
    wp_ss_20140524_0002.png
    325.1 KB · Views: 3
  • wp_ss_20140524_0003.png
    wp_ss_20140524_0003.png
    235.4 KB · Views: 3

prateekwp

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone tell when will asphalt 8 and FIFA 14 will return to Lumia 525 users. Asphalt 7 was also removed but now it is back. What is the problem.

Prasun Banerjee

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan,
There is a 950 MB update for Asphalt 8 in the store which needs WiFi to download ... since i do not have access to the same now ... if i download the xap from the Windows Phone store on my laptop and then install it ... will it erase the achievements of my present installation ???

praterkroc

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan!
I am Unable to install Asphalt 8 on Lumia 525 from windows store. I contacted Nokia, they gave me a link but it was old version of Asphalt 8.
When I open it, it asks me to update the game. But the update is not available on 525. I am not able to play this game, can you please help?

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb