Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I dont know if this is a issue with store or gameloft is updating all of their games as when i search for gameloft games i see only total conquest and asphalt 8.
ma8yry7y.png

Minion rush also got updated today but when i try to go via link from bing it shows not available for your device.
e3edy4ep.png

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Is Minion rush removed from store? Already there are less games on windows store and now one by one developers are removing the apps from the store

Shubhendu Singh

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Hmm okay !
I hard reset my mobile..do i have the updated asphalt 8 ?
How do i check ?
Edit : Is it just me or now asphalt 8 is closing abruptly one too many times ? L620 here.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Do not update asphalt 8 to the latest version it will always crash during startup.
Edit: Reinstalled it working fine now :)

Last edited:

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
There's a minor design flaw with the Tesla Model S in Asphalt 8 - the bottom of the car has pipes and other features on the game (I saw it because of the way I crashed once) when it should be a mainly featureless underbody like this:
fe_9171228_600.jpg

Rangan Das

May 1, 2014
Visit site
How long till Despicable Me: Minion Rush gets fixed? Every time I open it, it says there is an update available on the store, but at the store, it shows that the app is unpublished...

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan! :D

Consider this a strange request but could you possibly ask your dev team to add these Java games in the next Gamehub update? ^_^

1-Dragon Mania
2-Space Horror
3-Modern Combat 4
4-A Good Way to Die Hard
5-Alien Quarantine
6-Assassin's Creed
7-Brother in Arms
8-Prince of Persia
9-Kevin Peiterson Pro Cricket
10-Real football manager 2009

It is my request to please please add at least some of these games.I'll be quite happy to even pay for them through operator billing just like Real Football 2014 game which is already there(because I'm 17 so I don't own a credit/debit card)

Please forward my request,I'll be extremely thankful if even 5 of these games are added in the next update(if it is updated) :D

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ryan, why does the amazing spiderrman 2 need internet connection. On windows phone it is nearly impossible to hack games so this is not needed for windows phone.

It was a design decision by the Dev team. They are currently talking about seeing if it is possible to remove the feature from the single player aspects of the game. I haven't heard anything definite yet, but I know it's a serious conversation they are having.

Hi Ryan. Any new updates on GT racing 2?

Nope, I'm going to follow up today though and see if I can squeeze any new information out of the team.

Hey ryan just saw your video on how to live stream in asphalt 8 with the help of twitch will it be available in PC version of asphalt 8 as it is currently only available on iphone and ipad with retina displays. Will it be available to all devices or limited to only iOS?

As of right now, the Twitch SDK for mobile games is only available on iOS. If they choose to expand it to other platforms, I'm sure we'd consider it for games that are streaming friendly :) Outside of that I don't really know since it isn't a Gameloft app/program.

Any new updates on Dungeon Hunter 4?
Or when will we get some?

I can't remember when the last update was specifically, but I know the team started working immediately after on the next update for Windows. They haven't given me a time frame yet, but it'll probably be similar in terms of content because we've had some big patches to catch up on!

Here's a New bug:

Please let our support team know about this. That's definitely a tech issue we will need to reproduce on our end and fix. It's weird that these things with the welcome screens are bugging out like that!

Hi Ryan,
There is a 950 MB update for Asphalt 8 in the store which needs WiFi to download ... since i do not have access to the same now ... if i download the xap from the Windows Phone store on my laptop and then install it ... will it erase the achievements of my present installation ???

EDIT: Yikes, I missed this one. The wall of text is strong. Anyways...

I checked on this and it seems to be that it could work. This would in theory work as long as you've used a social login to save your progress to the cloud. However, the team highly recommended updating through the store just to make sure progress is 100% transferred from one version of the game to the other.

What did you do to minion rush in the latest update ??? I dont want to mention it in the forum. But i hope you fix it....

Well feel free to message me. I'm sorry but this is relatively vague so any extra information would be beneficial! Thanks :)

Hey Ryan!
I am Unable to install Asphalt 8 on Lumia 525 from windows store. I contacted Nokia, they gave me a link but it was old version of Asphalt 8.
When I open it, it asks me to update the game. But the update is not available on 525. I am not able to play this game, can you please help?

If you're running the Dev Preview of 8.1, it's possible that's affecting whether or not Asphalt 8 is available/visible on the store. It's currently in preview stages and we don't support it, so that could be what's causing the issue. However, once the 8.1 client is launched in a non-preview capacity we will have had a chance to update or games and make sure they work with that version of Windows Phone.

Is Minion rush removed from store? Already there are less games on windows store and now one by one developers are removing the apps from the store

We had a slight issue with the hotfix we put out this weekend. Due to this, we've had to pull the game for a short while to address the problem in the hotfix. It should be back in the store within 24 hours at the latest hopefully!

There's a minor design flaw with the Tesla Model S in Asphalt 8 - the bottom of the car has pipes and other features on the game (I saw it because of the way I crashed once) when it should be a mainly featureless underbody like this:

When we license a car for Asphalt, we get certain specs from the manufacturer and then have to show the car like the specs detail it. If there is any difference between the game version and the real life version, it's just due to the design we had to work by :)

Regardless though, it's a pretty sweet car!

So you said Six Guns will have an update , can you give us a close date when will be launched the update ?

I'm sorry I can't right now. If this changes and I hear a date or time frame I'll be sure to post about it!

How long till Despicable Me: Minion Rush gets fixed? Every time I open it, it says there is an update available on the store, but at the store, it shows that the app is unpublished...

Same thing as above: We had a slight issue with the hotfix that went out over the weekend and had to pull the game. We are hoping to have it back up in the store within 24 hours. Fingers crossed and sorry for the inconvenience!

Hey Ryan! :D

Consider this a strange request but could you possibly ask your dev team to add these Java games in the next Gamehub update? ^_^

1-Dragon Mania
2-Space Horror
3-Modern Combat 4
4-A Good Way to Die Hard
5-Alien Quarantine
6-Assassin's Creed
7-Brother in Arms
8-Prince of Persia
9-Kevin Peiterson Pro Cricket
10-Real football manager 2009

It is my request to please please add at least some of these games.I'll be quite happy to even pay for them through operator billing just like Real Football 2014 game which is already there(because I'm 17 so I don't own a credit/debit card)

Please forward my request,I'll be extremely thankful if even 5 of these games are added in the next update(if it is updated) :D

I'll definitely make a note of this and see what's going on with the Gamehub. Glad to hear you're enjoying the package of games!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)