Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Uno & Friends received a content update on android and IOS. Is it coming to WP??

Can you tell me when Windows phone will start receiving updates on the same day as IOS /Android?
Is that day never going to come!?!?

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Soo... I was playing Dungeon Hunter 4 and when I started the game this ad came up...

wp_ss_20140524_0001.png

when I clicked it, it took me to the store but to my surprise it was not free
harhar, and also I've seen this ad while playing Asphalt 8 also....

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
@Ryan Same as JC Mendiola, when I open Asphalt 8 I get an ad saying order and chaos is free for a limited time. I click that link but it's still paid.

..and SSC Tuarata is gone from my garage.

EuroKnuter

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
So order and chaos is never going to get fixed. How sad ��.

I'm looking forward to the update myself - I've only had issues with the icons. I've had no experience with the multi-player aspect, it's rare to see anyone near me and the global chat seems focused on individuals. Anyone out there have more involvement with actual players? :)

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Soo... I was playing Dungeon Hunter 4 and when I started the game this ad came up...

View attachment 67766

Lol, its an iOS ad, that disappointed me too. Look at the pictures our O&C is not that up to date, and I went and checked on my iPod touch and it was free, but I already have owned it on my iPod.
Ryan, do you think you could show windows phone some love and make it free or at least 99? or lower than 2.99?

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Lol, its an iOS ad, that disappointed me too. Look at the pictures our O&C is not that up to date, and I went and checked on my iPod touch and it was free, but I already have owned it on my iPod.
Ryan, do you think you could show windows phone some love and make it free or at least 99? or lower than 2.99?

Haha! I second that
WP needs a good MMORPG other than Spirit of Hero and Ninja School :)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey Ryan, just wondering when Microsoft releases official drivers for the X1 controller on PC, will your Windows 8 games support it?

Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
So order and chaos is never going to get fixed. How sad .

Quite the opposite, the team is and has been working on an update for O&C Online for quite some time now. This MMO is 3 years old so there is a lot of content to move over. Add in the bug fixes for issues that have been reported and it takes the Dev team some time. I am very sorry for the delay, but I can assure you we haven't forgotten about the game.

Yeah, I'm sorry, this was a mistake on our end. We will be trying to have some more sales on Windows in the future, but this ad should not have been pushed out to Windows users.

@Ryan Same as JC Mendiola, when I open Asphalt 8 I get an ad saying order and chaos is free for a limited time. I click that link but it's still paid.

..and SSC Tuarata is gone from my garage.

Same thing as above, I'm sorry it popped up, this was an error on our end. As for the SSC disappearing from your garage, you'll need to contact our support team if it's a car you purchased and it's not longer available to drive.

I'll mention and see what we can do!

Hey Ryan, just wondering when Microsoft releases official drivers for the X1 controller on PC, will your Windows 8 games support it?
Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk

Just like with other controller support, it'll really depend on whether or not the game team feels like adding controller support will benefit the game. Since it's such a case-by-case basis I can't 100% say yes or no, but I can say that all of the Dev teams talk about it regularly. I imagine if X1 controllers are supported on PC it'll come up when they discuss controller support!

Prod1gyHero

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Order & Chaos was a game that I played constantly when it came out. I upgraded my phone to a 1520 and the icon issue has just ruined the experience. I really hope the update comes out soon.

Jay7901

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan Id like to ask why asphalt 8 is not available for the nokia lumia 525 with the latest update???? Whenever i try to search for the app on wp store it says 'not available' when its available for other devices. My 525 runs wp 8.1 dev preview.

Gabriel M

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello Ryan, Any news about GT racing 2 ? Please don't tell me "they are putting all available content" I don't think it will take that much for these content to put. And please add XBOX integration

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan Id like to ask why asphalt 8 is not available for the nokia lumia 525 with the latest update???? Whenever i try to search for the app on wp store it says 'not available' when its available for other devices. My 525 runs wp 8.1 dev preview.
That's the problem

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site

As MyNL822 stated, the fact that you're running the Dev Preview of 8.1 is the issue. Currently our games don't support the 8.1 Preview, so they are not listed on the store when you're running that firmware. It's something we are working on, but I haven't been given an estimate of when fixes for the games that are affected by this will roll out.

Hello Ryan, Any news about GT racing 2 ? Please don't tell me "they are putting all available content" I don't think it will take that much for these content to put. And please add XBOX integration

I don't have any news. I've been trying to find out what's going on and just am told that the game is coming soon(TM). I can confirm, however, that GTR2 will not have Xbox integration at launch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)