Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
@Ryan
I have updated asphalt 8 then now it disappeared on both app list and games hub. More problem is, the store thinks I still have it in my phone installed. Help

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Is gameloft working on any new titles and will the new gameloft games come on the same day to android and WP bcoz game loft supports WP... i am eager in this; personally i have all my family members in android and i have only choose WP... So i am eager in this topic of android and WP dates?...😉

Last edited:

Jay7901

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey ryan sorry to ask again but why does my lumia 525 with 8.1 show other gameloft titles like asphalt 7, modern combat, nova 3, captain america etc. when only asphalt 8 is not there? N i think this prob is encountered only by 525 users considering mostly 525 users hav complained abt the same on wpc n nokia forums.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey ryan sorry to ask again but why does my lumia 525 with 8.1 show other gameloft titles like asphalt 7, modern combat, nova 3, captain america etc. when only asphalt 8 is not there? N i think this prob is encountered only by 525 users considering mostly 525 users hav complained abt the same on wpc n nokia forums.

It's due to the dev preview ; 8.1 in 525.
Cyan update might fix this or GL may have to update Asphalt.

mesamit

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
@Ryan: why revive price in despicable me: minion rush increased to 20G.....as far as I remember it was reduced to 5G last time before AVL update :(

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
No I was saving up credits to buy it! Ended up buying McLaren P1 :)! I wanted SSC though! :(

I had played with SSC in one of the events where we can rent it and i personally found its controlling is little bit difficult.
In class S i like the W motors lykan hypersport alot. And for drifting and all mini cooper roadster.
How is McLaren p1?

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I had played with SSC in one of the events where we can rent it and i personally found its controlling is little bit difficult.
In class S i like the W motors lykan hypersport alot. And for drifting and all mini cooper roadster.
How is McLaren p1?

I must admit its awesome! I cant max it though,for now! I have Veyron,veneno and Agera R in S class! W motors is expensive! And ya I ended up around 5k in SSC tournament in which we have to rent the car! :D

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I must admit its awesome! I cant max it though,for now! I have Veyron,veneno and Agera R in S class! W motors is expensive! And ya I ended up around 5k in SSC tournament in which we have to rent the car! :D

I only have W Motors in s class cause every money i got i upgraded w motors i like that car alot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077