Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
And Gameloft has yet again teased another game on Twitter:-

"Stand tall and strong, for the element of WOOD protects you, hero! #BeYourElement"

*I'm still laughing at the "wood" part though :devil:

gl.jpg

Ryan,any idea on whether it will come in the first half of June or the second half?And will it be released on the same time as on other platforms?
But please don't get our hopes up :crying:

rafael33379

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Ryan what about the Captain America The Winter soldier? I have it for one moth and I want play it finally but I still can't connect.What about update for fix this bug? When I can expect it?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ryan why on my lumia 720 with 8.1 i can see asphalt 8, total conquest, all games and jay cant? just wanna know :p

Our games haven't been updated to run with the 8.1 Dev Preview so that's why you're having this issue.

What are the names of the soundtracks that cycle through the main menu in Asphalt 8?

I'll link you to our SoundCloud. It's got the A8, GTR2, and Gangstar Vegas soundtracks up on it: https://soundcloud.com/gameloft

@Ryan
I have updated asphalt 8 then now it disappeared on both app list and games hub. More problem is, the store thinks I still have it in my phone installed. Help

Are you running the 8.1 Dev Preview? If so, that's more than likely what's causing this issue. If not, let me know and that could be something else.

@ Ryan,
Are there any Xbox �� enabled games planned for Windows phone from Gameloft?

As of now, no. However, that's not to say this is set in stone. Our plans could change because we do like the idea of having Xbox enabled games on this platform.

Is gameloft working on any new titles and will the new gameloft games come on the same day to android and WP bcoz game loft supports WP... i am eager in this; personally i have all my family members in android and i have only choose WP... So i am eager in this topic of android and WP dates?...��

We definitely are working on new titles! :D We are also working on expanding our Windows resources so we can do our best to get games out on W8/WP either same day, or close to it moving forward. This aspect of releasing games is something we are constantly working on and trying to improve.

Hey ryan sorry to ask again but why does my lumia 525 with 8.1 show other gameloft titles like asphalt 7, modern combat, nova 3, captain america etc. when only asphalt 8 is not there? N i think this prob is encountered only by 525 users considering mostly 525 users hav complained abt the same on wpc n nokia forums.

It's more than likely got something to do with our newer games and how they interact with the 8.1 Dev Preview. When the release version of 8.1 launches, we will be sure to update these games to work properly with this new version of WP :)

@Ryan: why revive price in despicable me: minion rush increased to 20G.....as far as I remember it was reduced to 5G last time before AVL update :(

This change brings it inline with the other platforms.

Guess its a bug for some users! :( ! Hey Ryan any solution for this?

It's possible the cup hasn't rolled out in your area yet. You can always try changing your region/country and then seeing if it appears. Also, moving back after changing it could resync with our servers, prompting a refresh on the events.

Hey ryan any chance of making multiplayer cross platform in asphalt 8 cause sometimes i end up having only 2-3 racers in the race.

It's not currently in our plans based on our server setup. It would be sweet though if this changes in the future! I'd love to trash all of my friends across all platforms!

And Gameloft has yet again teased another game on Twitter:-

"Stand tall and strong, for the element of WOOD protects you, hero! #BeYourElement"

*I'm still laughing at the "wood" part though :devil:

Ryan,any idea on whether it will come in the first half of June or the second half?And will it be released on the same time as on other platforms?
But please don't get our hopes up :crying:

I'll actually be demoing this game at E3 on our Twitch stream, so I encourage you all to stop by and check it out! (shameless plus) Twitch

We will also be sharing more information about this specific game at E3, obviously, so don't miss any GL announcements from the conference!

Ryan what about the Captain America The Winter soldier? I have it for one moth and I want play it finally but I still can't connect.What about update for fix this bug? When I can expect it?

I'll have to ask about when the next update for this game is planned. We've received a lot of feedback on all platforms regarding this game and I know the team has been working hard at trying to reproduce issues on our side and address as many of them as we can for a fix. It's definitely an ongoing process though.

Ryan, When will Captain America : TWS and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 get a proper update for WP8.1 so that we can play without lag and any problems?

See above for CA:TWS :) As for TASM2, the Windows version launched with the Rhino update already in the game and Update 2 hasn't actually hit for any platform. So now it's just a matter of time before Update 2 hits for everyone!

Both of these upcoming updates will address issues reported by players and work at improving the overall performance of each game.

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Cool.....!!!! I seen mobile billing in gamehub will this be included to all games in gameloft in future update.. I am in India and here we have less credit card users so mobile billing could be Fyn suggest this to your team..... And love this 😚 bring it to minion rush and asphalt 8. And is there a way to play the game without downloading those bug fixing updates in asphalt 8?? The game is being updated twice a month..

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Cool.....!!!! I seen mobile billing in gamehub will this be included to all games in gameloft in future update.. I am in India and here we have less credit card users so mobile billing could be Fyn suggest this to your team..... And love this �� bring it to minion rush and asphalt 8. And is there a way to play the game without downloading those bug fixing updates in asphalt 8?? The game is being updated twice a month..

I second the operator billing suggestion for all Gameloft games on behalf of Pakistan,make it happen :smile:
Gamehub is the only app/game I paid for since I'm 17 so I don't own a credit/debit card.But through operator billing,I can buy every game :smile:

Jay7901

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan first of all thanx for ur reply it was helpful. N secondly I'd like to ask wen r gt racing 2 n rival knights releasing for WP? So far no release date has been shared n we've been waiting for long for the same. Itd be better if ud share a release date or timeframe with us. Thank you.

EuroKnuter

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
@Ryan,
Firstly, thanks a TON for this thread - awesome! Secondly, thanks for the deal with Nokia; I picked up several Gameloft games, each is very good, but Order and Chaols is fast becoming my #1 game (beating out my PC, Console, and son's iPad... so it's a big deal to say!).

I just want to put my $0.02 in: Can't wait for the OaC update to fix the L1520 icon issues, it'll make my favorite game even more playable :) The rest of the stuff in the update sounds exciting too. Let the devs know they're appreciated, and we're eager to see the results of their hard work in OaC!

Thanks again!

Jay7901

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Yea n I forgot to add can u pls consider makin several games like order n chaos free for all phones considerin they're free on IOS n android. Thanx.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan first of all thanx for ur reply it was helpful. N secondly I'd like to ask wen r gt racing 2 n rival knights releasing for WP? So far no release date has been shared n we've been waiting for long for the same. Itd be better if ud share a release date or timeframe with us. Thank you.

We just announced today that it'll be coming out on iOS and Android this week. I'm working on seeing if that means the same for Windows because I haven't heard 100% either way. If it doesn't, it should hopefully come out a little after, but I'll need to confirm the dates.

As for GTR2, the reason I haven't shared any date or time frame is because I haven't been given one. The team is telling me soon(TM) and I trust they will give me a date when they finally have one locked down.

@Ryan,
Firstly, thanks a TON for this thread - awesome! Secondly, thanks for the deal with Nokia; I picked up several Gameloft games, each is very good, but Order and Chaols is fast becoming my #1 game (beating out my PC, Console, and son's iPad... so it's a big deal to say!).

I just want to put my $0.02 in: Can't wait for the OaC update to fix the L1520 icon issues, it'll make my favorite game even more playable :) The rest of the stuff in the update sounds exciting too. Let the devs know they're appreciated, and we're eager to see the results of their hard work in OaC!

Thanks again!

Glad to hear it and I've let the team know the 1520 icon issues are a hot topic here. They've definitely gotten a fair amount of emails about it from me!

Yea n I forgot to add can u pls consider makin several games like order n chaos free for all phones considerin they're free on IOS n android. Thanx.

I've been told we are hoping to get some new sales later on in the summer months for our games on Windows.

@ryan yes, I'm running dev preview

That's more than likely what's causing the issue. Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, we haven't updated our games to support 8.1 yet because it's still a Dev Preview and we are working with it as well. Once it launches later on, we will have been able to optimize and update our games for it :D

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
It's possible the cup hasn't rolled out in your area yet. You can always try changing your region/country and then seeing if it appears. Also, moving back after changing it could resync with our servers, prompting a refresh on the events.

No I had the cup and I qualified in around 5K! It was in my garage and I was saving up credits to buy it too.. And I bought McLaren P1 Since it launched and SSC vanished! Now I took ur advice and changed the flag to US! Now MClaren disappeared and SSC reappeared! I had bought P1! I changed it back to India and everything became normal!! So guess I will wait until it launches here in India! :) ! And yes Ryan could u please ask your developer team to add trial version to asphalt 7?? They have removed it after the update few months ago :(

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Ryan,

Will there ever be an update for Modern Combat 4? The game hasn't received any updates (or even Meltdown), and the game has a poor frame rate on the Lumia 920. Though I am running the 8.1 dev preview, this has always been the case since initial release on Windows phone 8 last year.

I'm going to assume there will not be since Modern Combat 5 will be out soon...

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan from last few days whenever I minimize the game in windows 8.1 in middle of race and maximize it.
It will start from beginning from the gameloft logo so I lose my race data and it start a new process brokenruntime.exe and after this everytime I open my game it will start from gameloft logo.
Can you let your team know about this?

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello Ryan!
I have a suggestion for your dev team.This is about your paid games(which offer a trial).How about when the trial finishes,we should be given an option to pay through operator billing just like GameHub?I mean we send a msg("please send me the unlock code" etc),we pay for the message and then the game becomes fully unlocked(purchased).I'm sure this could generate a lot of profit for Gameloft specially from users who are either underage or do not have access to credit/debit cards.I personally wouldn't mind paying even PKR 500(Approximately $5) if you guys implement payment through mobile balance :wink:
Think you guys can mange it? :excited:

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
No I had the cup and I qualified in around 5K! It was in my garage and I was saving up credits to buy it too.. And I bought McLaren P1 Since it launched and SSC vanished! Now I took ur advice and changed the flag to US! Now MClaren disappeared and SSC reappeared! I had bought P1! I changed it back to India and everything became normal!! So guess I will wait until it launches here in India! :) ! And yes Ryan could u please ask your developer team to add trial version to asphalt 7?? They have removed it after the update few months ago :(

That's really strange. It sounds like results and what's available for you are then based on what region you've selected. I don't think this should be the case, but I'll need to check and see if similar things happen on Android and iOS.

Ryan,

Will there ever be an update for Modern Combat 4? The game hasn't received any updates (or even Meltdown), and the game has a poor frame rate on the Lumia 920. Though I am running the 8.1 dev preview, this has always been the case since initial release on Windows phone 8 last year.

I'm going to assume there will not be since Modern Combat 5 will be out soon...

I'll try to confirm whether or not the Meltdown update will come over, but for the time being our resources are prioritized on getting MC5 out the door.

Hey Ryan from last few days whenever I minimize the game in windows 8.1 in middle of race and maximize it.
It will start from beginning from the gameloft logo so I lose my race data and it start a new process brokenruntime.exe and after this everytime I open my game it will start from gameloft logo.
Can you let your team know about this?

I can make a note about it, but I really encourage you to report this issue to our support team. The reason I say this, is because when you submit a ticket to our support team we get all of the technical details we need regarding your device. Without that info, it's tough to reproduce everything on our end.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site

I don't why you are having this issue I have set region to India on both W8 and WP8.1 and I can see both the cars in my garage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte