Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I can make a note about it, but I really encourage you to report this issue to our support team. The reason I say this, is because when you submit a ticket to our support team we get all of the technical details we need regarding your device. Without that info, it's tough to reproduce everything on our end.
But Ryan your online support form is only for Social Networking Game and Mobile not for PC so how should I contact them.

andrei_1998

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Any news about Blitz Brigade and GT Racing 2?
Rival Knights and "Be your element" will be cross-platform?
Can you give us a little information about the upcoming game? It will be a MMORPG, right?

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan, today Captain America: TWS received an update but there is no changelog posted. will it work properly on WP8.1 dev preview ? Can you please check with the team and let us know.

anon(8650724)

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey I have a question:- I got Asphalt 7 for free with my Lumia 525.....now is that a universal app?? Will I be able to install it without buying it on my PC running Windows 8.1?

philhachey

Banned
Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan, I read through most of this thread but I haven't seen much mc4 comments (I guess we are just a happy bunch).
I gotta say I love the game but there is a problem that developed over the last few days. The "connection lost" error keeps coming up when trying to log into multiplayer..... You can still log on, but it takes multiple try's. Is there something going on on the server side? I suspect that there is because I talk with about 50 of the top players regularly and they all have the same problem.
I know you guys are never gonna update the app, but a server reset is not too much to ask.... Is it?

-Mr Lachey

Btw, dont worry about the Xbox support in mc5... It doesn't really work that well in mc4 so if you aren't gonna do it right, dont bother. ;)

Jay7901

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan one more query I hav for u. I recently got asphalt 7 for free with the Nokia Lumia 525 n I worked with WP 8 n with even the first two updates for wp8.1. Now I hav updated my fone to the latest version of 8.1( released on June 3) n it shows live tile but does not open. Do u think u can update this free version of asphalt that ur company had offered to 525 users as a promotional offer to make it compatible with the latest version of wp8.1. Itd be nice if you'd do so as I play this game a lot n now i cnt even open it. Thanks.

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
That's really strange. It sounds like results and what's available for you are then based on what region you've selected. I don't think this should be the case, but I'll need to check and see if similar things happen on Android and iOS.
Hey thanks for the reply and am not worried about it am happy with P1! U forgot to answer about my Asphalt 7 Trial version request??

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi! :)
You missed my question so I'm posting it again:-
"Hello Ryan!
I have a suggestion for your dev team.This is about your paid games(which offer a trial).How about when the trial finishes,we should be given an option to pay through operator billing just like GameHub?I mean we send a msg("please send me the unlock code" etc),we pay for the message and then the game becomes fully unlocked(purchased).I'm sure this could generate a lot of profit for Gameloft specially from users who are either underage or do not have access to credit/debit cards.I personally wouldn't mind paying even PKR 500(Approximately $5) if you guys implement payment through mobile balance
Think you guys can mange it?"

OaC-Sky

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
So, there are working Devs on Oac Online. Been lots of people quitting game due to lack of information about an update. Though you guys don't have a release date yet... Would there be any chance on finding out a rough estimate of update release?

Deaconclgi

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Gameloft_Ryan,

Why is Windows Phone not given the same exposure on the Gameloft website as "iPhone, Android and iPad"? The games that are on Windows Phone only show as BUY NOW ON: iPhone Android iPad. Why is this? This seems deliberate as it is almost impossible to believe that Gameloft would forget to list Windows Phone on every game that is on the homepage.

Ryan, what is going on with the website and Windows Phone support listings? Even the Windows page that has Windows Phone games isn't updated. It gives the impression that whomever updates the website has a personal bias against Windows Phone and it is quite sickening.

If I was to go to the site right now, and click on The Amazing Spiderman 2 (or any of the games on the homepage) I think that the games were ONLY for iPhone, Android, iPad. That is ridiculous and does a disservice to consumers, Windows Phone and most importantly Gameloft as you all are not even advertising your own revenue driving products.

What steps can we (or you) take to ensure Windows Phone isn't purposefully omitted from the game listings (I won't even talk about the omission of WP from the game trailers....)?

Thank you for your time, you seem to be the only person at Gameloft that cares about Windows Phone customers.

Deaconclgi

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Gameloft_Ryan,

Why is Windows Phone not given the same exposure on the Gameloft website as "iPhone, Android and iPad"? The games that are on Windows Phone only show as BUY NOW ON: iPhone Android iPad. Why is this? This seems deliberate as it is almost impossible to believe that Gameloft would forget to list Windows Phone on every game that is on the homepage.

Ryan, what is going on with the website and Windows Phone support listings? Even the Windows page that has Windows Phone games isn't updated. It gives the impression that whomever updates the website has a personal bias against Windows Phone and it is quite sickening.

If I was to go to the site right now, and click on The Amazing Spiderman 2 (or any of the games on the homepage) I think that the games were ONLY for iPhone, Android, iPad. That is ridiculous and does a disservice to consumers, Windows Phone and most importantly Gameloft as you all are not even advertising your own revenue driving products.

What steps can we (or you) take to ensure Windows Phone isn't purposefully omitted from the game listings (I won't even talk about the omission of WP from the game trailers....)?

Thank you for your time, you seem to be the only person at Gameloft that cares about Windows Phone customers.

Deaconclgi

I second that!That's really unfair :(

andrei_1998

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Gameloft_Ryan,

Deaconclgi

+1

EuroKnuter

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
So, there are working Devs on Oac Online. Been lots of people quitting game due to lack of information about an update. Though you guys don't have a release date yet... Would there be any chance on finding out a rough estimate of update release?

+1 for Windows Phone love on the Gameloft site - unless it slows down OaC update, in which case do the OaC update, +10 =)

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan i will ask again ...Will Six Guns get an update ASAP or the game will stay there with bugs and no option for WP players to continue the story ?

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan will the new spider man be coming to WP 8 with 512mb ram devices? So if it doesn't come i will not be expecting... And minion rush latest update..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos