Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Today I installed Captain America TWS on my Lumia 1320 running WP8.1 Dev Preview onto the SD card and played using Wi-Fi connection. The game plays much better than before but still lags.

Ryan now that I am able to play the game, the 0.99$ offer is gone away. Earlier I never made the purchase because the game was not playable. Now there is no discount when I want to play. Not fair at all.

If the offer comes back I'll make the purchase.

Last edited:

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
S#*t,I missed Gameloft's show yesterday.Had an exam today so I could only watch the Microsoft(Xbox One) announcements :(

Me too.. I checked it on some website which cortana directed me to(Bing) Even Wpcentral did not mention Gameloft's announcements! Probably cuz it was not related to Xbox one! :(

Bobbss

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I had just created a thread regarding this but actually got pointed to this post, so thought I'd pop it here as well... I just downloaded OaC but have found that instead of my items having icons, it's a picture of a piece of text that looks like its been zoomed out a few times. So goes for quests, spells, inventory, everything.

Is anybody else having this problem? Or know of a possible fix? It's difficult to play without knowing what spell I'm using, what items I have etc.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
a new car is available its a class B car
Ferrari testarossa cost 295000
personally I don't like design of car.
If you want you can buy it. :)

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Asphalt overdrive is streaming on twitch :) !
Edit They say its not asphalt 9 but it's a spin off and just a game in the series! :) and Ryan is there with Louis! :)

Last edited:

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys i have a problem with minion rush.. I have updated my mobile to 8.1 last month 18 th and i installed minion rush and it was smooth(mine is NL620, but it worked smooth even without pages except the glitches at the start) i was playing too much least week to come in to 50 in weekly challenges and came as 42... Then next day after i claimed the prize and when i started to play the game the game crashed.. Then it didn't show in the app list then when i switched off my mobile and switched i saw the game. After that whenever i opened the game it crashes not even opens just i hear some music and then it crashes.. I was playing the game too much like 8-9 hours a day maybe that can be a problem or is it the problem with wp8.1 .. Now my question is can i uninstall and reinstall or is it a problem with many users(as i seen in reviews most WP 8.1 users face this crash) so that i should wait for gameloft update

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb