Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Aero_Smash

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Is GT Racing 2 going to be a Xbox Live title?
Please! Don't say that the team is thinking about it, because you said that last month :unhappy: The Gameloft team KNOW that WE REALLY want your games with Xbox Live integration and they do nothing, just "thinking about it". :(

If your next games are Xbox, I'm going to buy them INSTANTLY.

Thanks.

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Please! Don't say that the team is thinking about it, because you said that last month :unhappy: The Gameloft team KNOW that WE REALLY want your games with Xbox Live integration and they do nothing, just "thinking about it". :(

Thanks.
at least they put some games here never mind if they are xbl

Last edited:

andrei_1998

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
That is not true Andrei. They are paid to make games for Windows Phone, no one will work so hard for free. I don't know how the agreement is done by the companies as Ryan cannot tell us if the games will be Xbox enabled.
Instead of an agreement without of a "Xbox Live enabled games" term, it makes no sense to strive for Xbox Live, because they are already very busy.
That is my opinion about it, and if you judge logically, I cannot mistake.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
@Ryan Welcome back!! Anything you can tell us about the new update Asphalt 8's gonna get? Especially when will we get it on WP?
Edit: Please translate 'really soon' in days and hours please. The wait is killing me.

It's looking like it'll hit in July. That's the best I can do for you currently!

Good to see you back my because and hope this updates for old games especially. SIX GUNS come soon btw I still hope GT racing will have 512 ram support because no cash to upgrade to a new phone

There's a lot going on with Six Guns right now, but content updates are still coming for it. We are really busy with new launches right now and I mean REALLY busy. Soon enough you all will see just what I mean!

GTR2 will not have 512MB support at launch. I'm sorry! ):

Thanks.

GTR2 will not be a Xbox title at launch.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
GTR2 will not have 512MB support at launch. I'm sorry! ):

GTR2 will not be a Xbox title at launch.

Sorry to say,these answers really broke my heart.I wasn't expecting it to be XBL but come on!You guys are like magicians in patching games for 512mb ram.Asphalt 8!Dungeon Hunter 4!Six Guns! Y U DO DIS ;_; :'(
512mb ram support was the thing I could bet on but now...... :unhappysweat:
I could write a whole paragraph on the importance of 512mb ram support specially from Gameloft but you get the message,right? :'(

P.S:-No,I'm not switching to android.Gameloft didn't make me buy a WP and a 1GB ram game not for my 620 won't make me give up my WP but I am extremely disappointed :'(

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to say,these answers really broke my heart.I wasn't expecting it to be XBL but come on!You guys are like magicians in patching games for 512mb ram.Asphalt 8!Dungeon Hunter 4!Six Guns! Y U DO DIS ;_; :'(

512mb ram support was the thing I could bet on but now...... :unhappysweat:

I could write a whole paragraph on the importance of 512mb ram support specially from Gameloft but you get the message,right? :'(

P.S:-No,I'm not switching to android.Gameloft didn't make me buy a WP and a 1GB ram game not for my 620 won't make me give up my WP but I am extremely disappointed :'(

He said at launch. None of the games you mentioned supported 512MB devices from the get go.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Are your sure? If so, I stand corrected, sorry. But Gameloft has already proven they optimize for low end devices later on.

Yup,just confirmed from the previous WPC articles,Np :)
Yeah,I know but I'm really tired of waiting.GTR2 was the one game I was almost sure would support 512mb ram because of Gameloft :( And this is the first time Gameloft disappointed me. :( Well,can't be helped, it'll be the usual wait again,but thanks for at least bringing it to WP,I guess :p

Cole831

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Except Rovio Gameloft was only developet which I supported and now they dissapointed me,if my grandfather's LG L4 II can run GTR2 andd my 2 times better Lumia can't in what can we trust today

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss