Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Any new Real Football game coming ? I was reading coments that RF 13 doesn't work on WP 8.1 .
P's. Some pictures of RF 2007 from my first Nokia :)
ejyvyhyj.jpg
banytuqa.jpg
meqagu6u.jpg
ygejapyn.jpg

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy S5

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
@Ryan I just wanted to say thank you to you and your team for constantly bringing great games to WP. I'm amazed every time at what visually stunning games you guys are able to create for our beloved mobile platform. You rock. :)

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for GT Racing 2 even though I can't play it because of a 620 but a great step from you guys.Thanks :)

But I have a complaint as well,just checked out Gameloft's Twitter page and found out that Dungeon Gems has been released for Android and iOS but not for WP.Seriously? -.-
If Rovio can release games simultaneously on all platforms,why can't you?I mean it's not that hard to upload the xap/.appx file to WPStore on the same day,right?Then why are we always late in getting your game releases?This sucks :'(

P.S:-With all due respect,please don't say that your team is working on it and your future releases will be released on the same time on all platforms from now on.I've been hearing that for the past month but this is just one instance I can't control myself.Sorry,but couldn't help it this time.I need a solid,realistic and heartfelt answer please :(

andrei_1998

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Usama think about porting the game.
That the game has a very long coding, that it's about miles of scripting.
Now think about OpenGL and DirectD3D.
Let's say that you want to make OpenGL content over to DirectD3D but it is not just easier as you can translate something from Spanish to English using Google Translate.
Or let's just say that there is a coding program that can help the developer to port the majority of the script, but there could be some OpenGL exclusivities that did not get understand by DirectD3D.
But there we could already blame Gameloft because of the release dates for their games.
You see... It's clearly that they first support iOS, then Android and lastly Windows Phone. They could release the games same dates if they would offer same support and priority to all OSs, but this will never happen as Windows Phone owns 5% worldwide.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Ya, clearly Gameloft supports IOS first and then Android, and "soon" for Windows phone.

Take the Asphalt 8 update for instance.
IOS got it yesterday.
Android today.
Windows phone, "soon".
Moreover, the event for Ford Mustang 2015 and Chrysler ME 412 cups starts today. ( Cars available in new update)

OR

Dungeon Gems
IOS and Android today.
Windows phone "soon".

OR

Rival Knights
IOS and Android last week.
Windows phone "soon".

Last edited:

philhachey

Banned
Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Ya, clearly Gameloft supports IOS first and then Android, and "soon" for Windows phone.

Do you guys understand how low the market share for WP actually is compared to IOS or Android?

For example, IOS has over 1,000,000 players who have played multiplayer on mc4 and I'm sure android has as much or more. WP on the other hand has about 20,000....

So why all the whining? Its constantly "why hasn't x game been released?"...well why would they want to release it to a potential 10-15 thousand when they can release it to a million. Or "please support 512 Mb devices" ....People who buy cheap phones are generally cheap. So again why bother with that "market share"(yea I put that in quotation marks because that segment is so small that it wouldn't even show on a pie chart :p).

BTW Ryan, MC4 multiplayer is working again... So if you did something then thank you. If you didn't then please thank whoever did. And if you need some mc5 Beta testers for WP drop me a line because I know all the top players in the WP community.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Usama think about porting the game.
That the game has a very long coding, that it's about miles of scripting.
Now think about OpenGL and DirectD3D.
Let's say that you want to make OpenGL content over to DirectD3D but it is not just easier as you can translate something from Spanish to English using Google Translate.
Or let's just say that there is a coding program that can help the developer to port the majority of the script, but there could be some OpenGL exclusivities that did not get understand by DirectD3D.
But there we could already blame Gameloft because of the release dates for their games.
You see... It's clearly that they first support iOS, then Android and lastly Windows Phone. They could release the games same dates if they would offer same support and priority to all OSs, but this will never happen as Windows Phone owns 5% worldwide.

I don't know why I'm constantly getting error msg from WPC that my thread contains spam or links to earn money so I'm uploading my answers to both of you as screenshots from MS Word

Capture.PNG

Take the Asphalt 8 update for instance.
IOS got it yesterday.
Android today.
Windows phone, "soon".
Moreover, the event for Ford Mustang 2015 and Chrysler ME 412 cups starts today. ( Cars available in new update)

OR

Dungeon Gems
IOS and Android today.
Windows phone "soon".

OR

Rival Knights
IOS and Android last week.
Windows phone "soon".

Capture1.PNG

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Do you guys understand how low the market share for WP actually is compared to IOS or Android?

For example, IOS has over 1,000,000 players who have played multiplayer on mc4 and I'm sure android has as much or more. WP on the other hand has about 20,000....

So why all the whining? Its constantly "why hasn't x game been released?"..

So that means that the WP community are actually nobodies and are opinion doesn't matter?5% userbase is still pretty good and WP is after all the fastest growing OS.
No fanboyism intended,just telling a really basic thing :)

philhachey

Banned
Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
No prob dude. I'm just saying that you have to appreciate what you have. I have played mc4 for windows phone for over 600 hours and it has its problems that will never be addressed.... I just accept it. And you should do the same... Or start your own game production company and tell me how much you care at that point :p

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
No prob dude. I'm just saying that you have to appreciate what you have. I have played mc4 for windows phone for over 600 hours and it has its problems that will never be addressed.... I just accept it. And you should do the same... Or start your own game production company and tell me how much you care at that point :p

I have been mentioning in every single one of my posts that I appreciate and love what Gameloft has done for us.They are on of our biggest game devs.Read my comments above and you'll see I have given them credit for what they have done for us :)
About that gaming production company,yeah,we'll see about that in the future ;) You'll be my company financial advisor.Jk,don't mind ;)

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
So that means that the WP community are actually nobodies and are opinion doesn't matter?5% userbase is still pretty good and WP is after all the fastest growing OS.
No fanboyism intended,just telling a really basic thing :)
I saw a lot of ppl saying ” ahahha buy a new phone ” But buying a new phone when you can make that game work on LOW memory phone is something because i played that game GTR 2 on android phone with the same spects as my L 520 (played when the was was released ) and on it worked really cool the game was graphics LOW because you have from settings the option to chose graphics and i say it will work even nice on our Poor LOW cost phones (like 520 the most buyed phone from NOKIA Lumia series if i remember well) so i think everyone got like an 1 euro or 2 or 3 or 4 or never mind make a virtual purchase to get in game items .
But never mind this was the DEVS decision with his bad and good things .
Bad english sorry ,and sorry for my boring reply to this treat .

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Come on guys stop this. It's unfortunate that GTRacing 2 doesn't support 512mb ram devices. It's not the fault of the people who purchased a 512mb device nor is it the developers... They didn't say they won't bring it to 512mb devices, did they? They may need some extra time since this is a very graphically intense game. What is now here is what matters. Lets hope Gameloft optimizes it quickly. And I believe in Gameloft.

Edit: Ryan confirms 512mb support in the first update.

Last edited:

Dreamspell

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
GT Racing 2 has glitchy sound and graphics on my Lumia Icon with 8.1. The sound pop and cracks and the world has weird reflections everywhere and disappearing car models.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Come on guys stop this. It's unfortunate that GTRacing 2 doesn't support 512mb ram devices. It's not the fault of the people who purchased a 512mb device nor is it the developers... They didn't say they won't bring it to 512mb devices, did they? They may need some extra time since this is a very graphically intense game. What is now here is what matters. Lets hope Gameloft optimizes it quickly. And I believe in Gameloft.

Edit: Ryan confirms 512mb support in the first update.

Actually we were talking about simultaneous game releases :p Looking at GTR2 now,I'm in wonder about how they can patch it for 512mb ram devices but well #InGameloftWeTrust :D

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
OK everyone stop the f*uck NOW
im stoping too

Kronus24 says:

512 ram? Then its not impressive, lol

Posted on Jun 19, 2014 at 9:46 am - 6 hours ago

Gameloft_Ryan says:

It's coming with the first update for the game. Will it be impressive then?

Posted on Jun 19, 2014 at 2:40 pm - 1 hour ago
ON news check the comment
now i wil die happy and my 520 will get a even worst battery if is true

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey folks - I'm having issues replying on the forums with quotes included in my reply. Will do my best to address questions as they come. However, since a majority of the people have been asking: GTR2 will get 512MB support with the first update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett