Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Which Gameloft older titles will come to Windows Phone except Order&Chaos Duels?

Outside of the titles that we've announced such as Blitz Brigade and Order & Chaos Duels, I can't say. We are still evaluating older titles, but I haven't heard of anything new or given any new information to share currently.

Will there be some release date for My little pony for 512mb ram will it come for 512mb ram devices???

Yes, MLP will get 512mb support with an update to the game. It's too early to say when that will be though since we just launched the game.

Yes but they could be busy and may be they could forget the game like six-guns that's why i asked them

We haven't forgotten Six-Guns. That's an Xbox Live title so it takes longer to update, hence the long delay between content being added to the game. Hang in there Six-Guns players!

Ryan, why the older Asphalt 5/Asphalt 7 still costs, but the newer Asphalt 8 available free?
There may be business reasons, yet it isn't odd? :amaze:

It's just a business decision the various teams made.

Hey ryan, will the games like "thor" and "iron man" come to windows phone ? I know the movies are about an year old but still the games are free.

I have not heard of any plans to bring Thor or Iron Man over to Windows Phone currently. If that changes, I'll be sure to let you know.

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
It's a shame that GT Racing 2 does not have MOGA controller support...

I've said many times, Microsoft should have pushed mobile Xbox, made a mobile controller with an "empty hub" that trays for different devices and cases can by made (similar to the old iPod docks), and watch the fun fly.

Jay7901

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Ryan I know I've said this before but heres jus a quick reminder:
WP needs oc duels, rival knights n blitz brigade. Also needed an update for six guns, asphalt 8, uno n frnds n o&c online( apart frm mc4).
Hope gameloft really pushes on these new releases n updates soon to keep wp on par with other platforms.

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Ryan I think we don't need the new asphalt 8 update! The new system has screwed up the game! Been playing it on my Xperia and its worsened the game cuz of the fuel tanks for time limited events and excuse me is gameloft crazy?? U have to pay real money for the new cars that is Ford Mustang 2015 and Chrysler car too! Or its 2,000,000 In game credits! Seriously is gameloft crazy or is there any explanation to this worst update i'v ever seen to this game?? If u can debrief it I wud be happy to read it! Am seriously very happy that we don't have the update! :)

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Ryan I think we don't need the new asphalt 8 update! The new system has screwed up the game! Been playing it on my Xperia and its worsened the game cuz of the fuel tanks for time limited events and excuse me is gameloft crazy?? U have to pay real money for the new cars that is Ford Mustang 2015 and Chrysler car too! Or its 2,000,000 In game credits! Seriously is gameloft crazy or is there any explanation to this worst update i'v ever seen to this game?? If u can debrief it I wud be happy to read it! Am seriously very happy that we don't have the update! :)
The game is FREE they need to make some money too anyway if GTR 2 come to 512 ram i wont play asphalt 8 anymore

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
The game is FREE they need to make some money too anyway if GTR 2 come to 512 ram i wont play asphalt 8 anymore
They can make in app purchases I don't mind not everyone can afford it, can they??? But in game credits for the cars is very expensive! :( ! Even if GTR2 comes for 512mb support its still not good cuz Asphalt is Asphalt and GTR2 IS GTR2 And I don't like it that much! :)

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
They can make in app purchases I don't mind not everyone can afford it, can they??? But in game credits for the cars is very expensive! :( ! Even if GTR2 comes for 512mb support its still not good cuz Asphalt is Asphalt and GTR2 IS GTR2 And I don't like it that much! :)
I dont say i hate asphalt 8 i got like 850 stars or 840 dunno i played i loved that game but i want a game close to real racing game with real tracks and things

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I dont say i hate asphalt 8 i got like 850 stars or 840 dunno i played i loved that game but i want a game close to real racing game with real tracks and things

Same here. And even though GTR2 is certainly nice, it doesn't feel real enough for me. I just hate auto acceleration. :/

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
It's a shame that GT Racing 2 does not have MOGA controller support...

Controller support for all of our games is something the Dev teams take into consideration for launch and then for future updates. We are constantly monitoring the mobile controller scene though. I enjoy playing with a controller as well, so we'll see if support is added down the road.

Will there be any games that are actually released for 1gb and 512mb ram at same time from gameloft

Yes, I believe Rival Knights and OC Duels will have both at launch. (EDIT: Changed titles, thought different games were having it. My bad!)

Is this forum closed??

Nope! That would make me sad.

Ryan I know I've said this before but heres jus a quick reminder:
WP needs oc duels, rival knights n blitz brigade. Also needed an update for six guns, asphalt 8, uno n frnds n o&c online( apart frm mc4).
Hope gameloft really pushes on these new releases n updates soon to keep wp on par with other platforms.

I've said this before as well, but those titles are coming very soon. I'm pretty sure I've talked about this within the last page or so :)

The new update will be coming later in the summer months. It's worth mentioning that the setup for the Mustang and Chrysler is just the current plan. What the Dev team does with them down the road could definitely change from the current implementation.

Same here. And even though GTR2 is certainly nice, it doesn't feel real enough for me. I just hate auto acceleration. :/

I had to double check on this, but at least in my version of GTR2, there is a tilt to steer option that includes both manual acceleration and braking.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs