Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
dKp beat me to it...Rival Knights is up on the store with low end support for Windows Phone: Rival Knights | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I'd rather seen Duels appear today. But hey, still awesome. :)

//Edit

There's a - non critical - typo in the German app description for Rival Knights. It says "Motion-Capture-Animationen von Rittern und Pferden wie noch in einem anderen Gratis-Spiel".
It should be "keinen" not "einen". ;) And the word placement isn't correct either. The correct version would be "Motion-Capture-Animationen von Rittern und Pferden wie in noch keinem anderen Gratis-Spiel". :)

Last edited:

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Im also on 8.1 but I deleted it.It was too much laggy ;) I hope it wiol get fixed ;)
Yeah like ryan said! when 8.1 oficial rel?ase they update the games and make compatible to 8.1 and maybe that fix the lag :p

Edit: Ryan wtf is this message? My game is in spanish and i dk whats that... Randomly splash for second time
ure7ujy6.png

Last edited:

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Lags here too, least we have the support for 512 ram at launch but I hope they would fix this of course! (8.1 as well)

Im also on 8.1 but I deleted it.It was too much laggy ;) I hope it wiol get fixed ;)

Thats true! i cant tell much but just play the tutorial fight and some scenes laggy... i think thats because im on 8.1 on my 720 but i dk about you?

I've played a couple of minutes on my 1520 with WP 8.1, it was very smooth for me.

EuroKnuter

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Ryan I know I've said this before but heres jus a quick reminder:
WP needs oc duels, rival knights n blitz brigade. Also needed an update for six guns, asphalt 8, uno n frnds n o&c online( apart frm mc4).
Hope gameloft really pushes on these new releases n updates soon to keep wp on par with other platforms.

I've said this before as well, but those titles are coming very soon. I'm pretty sure I've talked about this within the last page or so :)

@Ryan,
Just for clarity, as there were several titles all mentioned there, are you saying the update to O&C Online is coming very soon? Or did that get swept up in all of the other titles? =)

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Oh my goodness don't have a wifi now,.. Will be downloading when i reach my home in a couple of weeks... Well is the game(rival knights) really smooth or laggy? I have 620 so how about on 512mb devices?

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Oh my goodness don't have a wifi now,.. Will be downloading when i reach my home in a couple of weeks... Well is the game(rival knights) really smooth or laggy? I have 620 so how about on 512mb devices?

to run RIVAL Knights need always to be conected to network game have about 400 mb after install pretty laggy on my l520

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
First up: OC Duels is now out on the WP store, with low end device support: Order & Chaos Duels | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Ryan the 512 ram suport for GTR 2 will come this summer ? or even later

I haven't heard when the first update for the game will come out, so I'm not sure at this point. Ideally, sooner rather than later.

I'd rather seen Duels appear today. But hey, still awesome. :)

//Edit

There's a - non critical - typo in the German app description for Rival Knights. It says "Motion-Capture-Animationen von Rittern und Pferden wie noch in einem anderen Gratis-Spiel".
It should be "keinen" not "einen". ;) And the word placement isn't correct either. The correct version would be "Motion-Capture-Animationen von Rittern und Pferden wie in noch keinem anderen Gratis-Spiel". :)

Duels is up now! Also, thanks for the information. I'll forward it along to the team and see if we can get that changed.

When will O&C Duels hit store?

Today! Woo!

According to Ryan some time this week.

People need to trust in Ryan!

Ryan,Rival knights is lagging very much on my L520?Why?

Are you running 8.1? That might be why.

Thats true! i cant tell much but just play the tutorial fight and some scenes laggy... i think thats because im on 8.1 on my 720 but i dk about you?

Might be 8.1 that's causing the issue. It's tough to say though since the game is still new. Please feel free to leave a review or submit a support ticket if you don't think it's related to 8.1. I'll keep monitoring the forum responses.

8.1 Preview could be the culprit.

Yeah like ryan said! when 8.1 oficial rel?ase they update the games and make compatible to 8.1 and maybe that fix the lag :p

Edit: Ryan wtf is this message? My game is in spanish and i dk whats that... Randomly splash for second time http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/01/ure7ujy6.png

Yup, we will support 8.1 when it officially launches! As for that message, I have no clue. Sadly, I took Latin in middle and high school, so I really can only read/write/speak in English. I sometimes struggle with just that >.<

@Ryan,
Just for clarity, as there were several titles all mentioned there, are you saying the update to O&C Online is coming very soon? Or did that get swept up in all of the other titles? =)

No, I was saying that the other titles, like OC Duels, BB, Rival Knights were coming soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786