Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey.. I m getting error code 1-success in blitz brigade while logging in

That's all I get. Takes half an hour of trying to log in before I finally can. I love that gameloft is supporting Windows Phone and Windows 8/RT, but as someone else pointed out their apps are full of bugs and crashes and they never update any of them. I don't understand why you would go through all the trouble to get us these great games then just leave them to die.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
@Ryan I'm thinking about hard resetting my 1020, as WP 8.1 DP has been pretty laggy on it for me, unlike the experience on my 1520. What will happen to Dungeon Hunter 4? I've spent quite some money for in app purchases and have already made good progress. What will happen if I reinstall the game after hard resetting? Will items I have purchased through in game currency bought as in app purchases be lost as well as my progress in the game?

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
@Ryan I'm thinking about hard resetting my 1020, as WP 8.1 DP has been pretty laggy on it for me, unlike the experience on my 1520. What will happen to Dungeon Hunter 4? I've spent quite some money for in app purchases and have already made good progress. What will happen if I reinstall the game after hard resetting? Will items I have purchased through in game currency bought as in app purchases be lost as well as my progress in the game?
If the game have cloud save no problem

jmaga3080

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Anyone of you who installed Blitz Brigade have been having connection problems? When I enter the game, several times it gives an error code 1-success. Does it happen to any of you too?

Sharpmango

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
My Gt Racing 2 game now completely refuses to open. I've dropped a fair amount of IAP on it so not too happy! Please fix this soon. I have a L1520 running w8.0... I just see the gameloft screen and then the game crashes, takes less than a second. Looking at game reviews, other people have reported this problem also.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99