Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
@Ryan Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. :) I have another one for you. :D Any news about a possible release date for Dungeon Gems?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
And still nothing about Six guns is the update close to get released for us ?

Not now, I'm sorry. Again, since both Six-Guns and Order & Chaos Online are Xbox titles they take longer to update with the certifications and features. The teams know players are looking and hungry for updates though.

@Ryan Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. :) I have another one for you. :D Any news about a possible release date for Dungeon Gems?

No release date in mind right now, but my understanding is that it's coming soon. Not quite really soon, but soon for the time being. I'm trying to ask about what support will be available at launch.

tarunktc

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan,

I am also having problems with Rival Knights... Till yesterday night, it was running fine but now its crashing at start screen. Tried so many times but no luck. Un-installed and re-installed the App but still same, crashed at startup....

I was on level 2 and with 60+ gems, will I get those back once the Gameloft fix the issue as I re-installed the App?

Thanks,
Tarun.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan,

I am also having problems with Rival Knights... Till yesterday night, it was running fine but now its crashing at start screen. Tried so many times but no luck. Un-installed and re-installed the App but still same, crashed at startup....

I was on level 2 and with 60+ gems, will I get those back once the Gameloft fix the issue as I re-installed the App?

Thanks,
Tarun.

Yes it will if you have connected it to your Facebook account as this is a purely internet required game.
Not sure whether you will be able to restore your data if you haven't connected it to your Facebook account.

tarunktc

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Yes it will if you have connected it to your Facebook account as this is a purely internet required game.
Not sure whether you will be able to restore your data if you haven't connected it to your Facebook account.
Hi Skyrocker,
Thanks for the reply....
I was playing as Guest...Not connected to facebook.... I hope they will restore my data if I am not connected to Facebook...and I hope they will fix this crashing issue as soon as possible..

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi Skyrocker,
Thanks for the reply....
I was playing as Guest...Not connected to facebook.... I hope they will restore my data if I am not connected to Facebook...and I hope they will fix this crashing issue as soon as possible..

You will be restored of your data if you reinstall the game on the SAME phone, even without login onto FB.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
When we will get update for The Amazing Spiderman 2 which removes internet connection requirement?

I'll have to ask about that. The update launched a little while ago on Android and just went live today on iOS, so I would hope soon-ish. We are gearing up to start working on updates since we are just about done with big, new launches for the time being. Once I get more concrete information regarding the update I'll share it with you all!

Hi Skyrocker,
Thanks for the reply....

If it's the same device I believe you will be okay. If not, let our support team know about any purchases you made and they can hopefully compensate you. We are definitely working on the crashing issue, but any extra information you can provide to us about it with your device will definitely go a long way!

se4wp8

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan,
You've just announced modern combat 5 for a July release on ios and android. Is there any date for wp or windows??? Been waiting for this game for ages!!

SAM 77

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
The update to Asphalt 8 refuses to install after 2 attempts at downloading and installing.

Checked to see my phone is up to date which it is.
Running the 8.1 preview so am hoping that its just a minor issue or I have to wait for the offical 8.1 release to try again.

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Asphalt 8 for the update today ...new cars ...for everyone that get. no memory. Just unistall the game and download again ...it save to cloud ☁ your data

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
The update for asphalt 8 is awesome especially the car collection rewards,the fuel system is also nice(no rental fees) :)
Ryan when will update of asphalt 8 for windows 8 will hit the store I am not able to transfer my data from phone to pc due to different version of the game.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Modern combat 5 coming to iOS on 24th July.
So we can expect ~2 weeks after...!
Yaa for windowsphone there might be delay as I guess Ryan told it is Xbox enabled.
So it will require more time for certification.

Edit: It wont be Xbox enabled.

Last edited:

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yaa for windowsphone there might be delay as I guess Ryan told it is Xbox enabled.
So it will require more time for certification.

Are you sure about that? As far as I remember Gameloft decided not to make any XBL enabled games for the time being, in order to be able to p publish new games more quickly and deliver updates more frequently.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Are you sure about that? As far as I remember Gameloft decided not to make any XBL enabled games for the time being, in order to be able to p publish new games more quickly and deliver updates more frequently.

I was not sure that's why I told "i guess Ryan told it was Xbox enabled" but after reading wpcentral article about MC5 I am sure it wont be Xbox enabled.
At the bottom of the article it is written it wont be Xbox enabled
http://m.windowscentral.com/modern-combat-5-multiplayer-details

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster