Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
My little pony needs update for 512mb ram asap because i love it... And the app received an update today but no 512 Mb ram support... I will love it when it comes to my mobile

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
The new Asphalt 8 Update rocks! It has introduced carrier billing for in app purchases! Cheerio Gameloft! Luv u ppl! :)

Sent from my L620 using Tapatalk

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
@Gameloft_Ryan since your games now include carrier billing, i constantly get the option to select it. I usually select OTHER so maybe that's why its asking everytime I open Asphalt 8. Recently I tried it with my carrier too but then again it asked me again when I launched the game again.
Is this normal or a bug?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
@Gameloft_Ryan since your games now include carrier billing, i constantly get the option to select it. I usually select OTHER so maybe that's why its asking everytime I open Asphalt 8. Recently I tried it with my carrier too but then again it asked me again when I launched the game again.

Is this normal or a bug?

I'm having the same. Rather annoying.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Is this normal or a bug?

Do you play it on Mobile data?
As I have been playing It only on WiFi and haven't got carrier selection message.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Bro did you tried carrier billing means the money get deducted directly or we get a message for payment option?As sometimes i give my phone to my nephew for playing games.

I've used carrier billing many times, but from the store, which opens even for in app purchases. Not sure if Gameloft sites something different in your region.

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I just downloaded rival knights today. My phone died while I was playing. I turned my phone back on and now the game goes to the game loading screen and then crashes. I have tried reinstalling with the same outcome. Please help!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Nonono, Dungeon Gems please. Thank you. :D

I haven't gotten a firm date or idea for DG yet that's why I'm not sure haha >.<

Will it support 512mb ram?

MC5 will not support 512MB devices. I have heard from the Dev team that the game is too large and could not perform optimally on those devices. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. ):

Hey Ryan,
You've just announced modern combat 5 for a July release on ios and android. Is there any date for wp or windows??? Been waiting for this game for ages!!

Still waiting on confirmation for when it will come for WP right now!

The update to Asphalt 8 refuses to install after 2 attempts at downloading and installing.

Checked to see my phone is up to date which it is.
Running the 8.1 preview so am hoping that its just a minor issue or I have to wait for the offical 8.1 release to try again.

It might be due to the 8.1 Preview. I haven't seen anyone else mention issues with installing the update yet, so that seems to be the only outlier based your post.

The update for asphalt 8 is awesome especially the car collection rewards,the fuel system is also nice(no rental fees) :)
Ryan when will update of asphalt 8 for windows 8 will hit the store I am not able to transfer my data from phone to pc due to different version of the game.

Hoping it'll be out soon. The WP launch today for the update was surprising because I wasn't informed about it haha >.<

Are you sure about that? As far as I remember Gameloft decided not to make any XBL enabled games for the time being, in order to be able to p publish new games more quickly and deliver updates more frequently.

MC5 will not be XBox Live enabled.

Is this normal or a bug?

I'll need to ask about it because honestly, I don't really know all of the ins and outs of how carrier billing affects are games right now. I'll flag this with my coworker and see what he says.

I just downloaded rival knights today. My phone died while I was playing. I turned my phone back on and now the game goes to the game loading screen and then crashes. I have tried reinstalling with the same outcome. Please help!

Please let our support team know about this issue. If the uninstall and reinstall didn't help then it sounds like it could be something that requires more technical assistance!

Plz do something and fix this good game ( rival knights )
Tnx

Same thing as above. Depending on what your issue is, which from your post I can't tell, you'll need to contact our support team for more technical help! Thanks :)

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
@Gameloft_Ryan just downloaded the update for Asphalt 8 and guess what???
The update made my device so unstable I don't know why....
First bug I have notice is that whenever I start the game there is NO MUSIC. I go to settings and see in the menu the music bar is 0%. This is happening EVERYTIME! Don't know why!
Second bug is that GAME FREEZES FOR NO REASON! Driving a car, that's it. Freezes and have to exit the app using multitasking menu.
Why is this happening Ryan??
Any Help?
AND YES I HAVE REINSTALLED THE APP TOO AND ITS THE SAME HAPPENING!!!

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I haven't also checked in my region.
Anyone here from India who had checked carrier billing?

Yes it exits the game and takes u to the messaging! It will send something like Gameloft order to some number and then a message will also come from their end.. Wen u reopen the game transaction successful will pop up!

Jay7901

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan asphalt 8 has been updated but I still cant download it on my Lumia 525 running wp 8.1. Ryan pls dnt say its bcus of wp 8.1 otherwise y only Lumia 525 users are affected by this? It says item not available in store. Pls fix this so that I can return to playing this game on my fone.

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
You will get a message from the carrier provider about conformation code and then out need to be entered in the billing page,.. Checked in India Vodafone :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers