Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Ryan a feature suggestion for your website can you tell Gameloft to introduce tech support for windows 8/8.1 games too as there are so many issue with them too and there is no way to contact them to let them know about it.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ryan a feature suggestion for your website can you tell Gameloft to introduce tech support for windows 8/8.1 games too as there are so many issue with them too and there is no way to contact them to let them know about it.

Like the inclusion of Windows 8/8.1 devices when you need to select a platform/device? If so, let me know and this is good proof that the current layout isn't working. I've actually asked about this before and I was assured the options were there, but it appears it either needs to be made more apparent or changed!

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Like the inclusion of Windows 8/8.1 devices when you need to select a platform/device? If so, let me know and this is good proof that the current layout isn't working. I've actually asked about this before and I was assured the options were there, but it appears it either needs to be made more apparent or changed!

Yeah Ryan. Even I would like that to happen too as it's very easier to tell problems.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
yaa inclusion of windows8/8.1 devices when we need to select platform/device.
The current option have mobile device or social network no option of choosing PC platform.
And can you let them know that blitz brigade on windows 8/8.1 is having some connection issue with your server as it always shows connection error.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
What's up with these users Ryan? Y aren't they getting any bonus? And could somebody please let me know how this so called ticket issued by gameloft customer care works??
It's the complaint number.
If you don't get reply from their customer service(mostly they will reply you within 24hrs) you can send them the ticket number of your problem and they will reply according to that.

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
flag changing?? or you can reply directly to the mail you got.

Yeah Changing back to India! it said u have to contact our care and redirected to the support page! And ya btw Gameloft UK Just tweeted that Windows 8 update is live! U did ask somewhere earlier about W8's update right? Y don't u check it out now?

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Yeah Changing back to India! it said u have to contact our care and redirected to the support page! And ya btw Gameloft UK Just tweeted that Windows 8 update is live! U did ask somewhere earlier about W8's update right? Y don't u check it out now?

Update was release few days back only.actually i like playing asphalt 8 on PC more due to more easy sets of control and we can get more medals then the phone version.
Yaa just checked we can change our flag only once after that we need to contact customer care.

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Update was release few days back only.actually i like playing asphalt 8 on PC more due to more easy sets of control and we can get more medals then the phone version.
Yaa just checked we can change our flag only once after that we need to contact customer care.

Oh I didn't knw about that! Yeah the recent update introduced this restriction I think!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb