Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Well now I'm 2 for 2 Gameloft games not loading. Added to Rival Knights is now Dungeon Gems. While Rival Knights drops right out at the load screen, Dungeon Gems sits at the loading screen. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. It does the same thing. I actually even reverted my cellphone back to the original software (I was running Win 8.1 developer preview if this helps with anything). Neither still will load. I'm using the Icon phone, and any other companies games I have never had an issue with. I have played some for over a year, never a crash. I'm still thinking this is a save game corrupt, for both games. Seems when its trying to load the saves it crashes, or just sits at loading in Dungeon Gems case. I'm pushing towards not playing gameloft games on my windows devices anymore. They are sweet games, but just when I get into them, they crash and become unplayable.

Yup, I'm experiencing the very same.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
@Ryan,
Thanks for taking the time to answer all of these questions. This is going above and beyond, and is greatly appreciated! Even if I'm not getting the answers I want for updating OaC, the fact that I get answers at all is AWESOME! Kudos to you and Gameloft!

Yeah, I'm sorry I'm not necessarily the bearer of great news right now, but it's definitely still in the works. I also appreciate the kind words :)

Ryan when will be the update for Minion rush come i think its time for noticing that it's way back in the features from other platform........

Just talked to my coworker and it looks like the team is targeting early-mid August for the SSFL update and possibly the other new content that's coming soon for Android/iOS. Should be pretty awesome!

Well now I'm 2 for 2 Gameloft games not loading. Added to Rival Knights is now Dungeon Gems. While Rival Knights drops right out at the load screen, Dungeon Gems sits at the loading screen. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. It does the same thing. I actually even reverted my cellphone back to the original software (I was running Win 8.1 developer preview if this helps with anything). Neither loads. I'm using the Icon phone, and any other companies games I have never had an issue with. I have played some for over a year, never a crash. I'm still thinking this is a save game corrupt, for both games. Seems when its trying to load the saves it crashes, or just sits at loading in Dungeon Gems case. I'm pushing towards not playing gameloft games on my windows devices anymore. They are sweet games, but just when I get into them, they crash and become unplayable.

I'm really, really sorry to hear this. I'll make sure to mention it to the appropriate people but as always, if you get a chance it's incredibly helpful to get device information and crash logs over to our support team. We will for sure work on improving the stability of our games!

Modern Combat 5 was released on Android today(it's fantastic) I hope the WP version gets released as well.

Yup, should be available at 8:00 GMT+3 according to the game team.

@Ryan,
Is "Ninja Up" coming to WP?

Sadly Ninja Up will not be coming to Windows/Windows Phone ): Just got word on that today.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
@Ryan

I suck at properly converting time zones, lol. Germany is GMT + 1 if I'm not mistaken. So +3 means 2 hours later. Makes 10pm (40 minutes from now approximately). Is that correct?

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
@Gameloft_Ryan hey Ryan I have two questions, one is that what's the issue going on with Asphalt 8?? The guy who mentioned the bug was present and still present in my game the whole time. After the latest update its happening. I thought it was due to 8.1, but I downgraded to 8.0 and still the problem exists. The problem is simple. When you launch the game,music bar is set to 0! and main music bar is @ 50%. No matter how much I tweak those settings when I play that game after closing the bug appears again. So any ideas???? And NO REINSTALL will nit fix it too.
Second will the MC5 cup of Venice in Asphalt 8 will also be available to W8/Wp8 or no??

C

Craigtrain

Wow Ryan, Modern Combat 5 is so freaking awesome. It's one of the best mobile games I've ever played, and that's saying a lot. Every single button on the nVidia Shield is mapped out perfectly, it's incredible. I like the fact that it takes a lot of bullets to take an enemy down now, the extra effort makes the gameplay more realistic. The environments look fantastic as well. I can't stop playing it!

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
@Gameloft_Ryan hey Ryan I have two questions, one is that what's the issue going on with Asphalt 8?? The guy who mentioned the bug was present and still present in my game the whole time. After the latest update its happening. I thought it was due to 8.1, but I downgraded to 8.0 and still the problem exists. The problem is simple. When you launch the game,music bar is set to 0! and main music bar is @ 50%. No matter how much I tweak those settings when I play that game after closing the bug appears again. So any ideas???? And NO REINSTALL will nit fix it too.
Second will the MC5 cup of Venice in Asphalt 8 will also be available to W8/Wp8 or no??
I have the same exact problem! And as per ur second question,No It wont be available for us! In the trailer only they said its for iOS and lagdroid!

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Reading some reviews for MC5 and it looks like its a very impressive game. Bravo Gameloft.
'Modern Combat 5: Blackout' for iOS, Android and Windows Phone game review - GSMArena Blog

@Ryan As stated in the above review,

"Unfortunately, the game does not work offline, which is simply absurd. You should at least be able to get access to the single player mode but you are out of luck if you are out of network or Wi-Fi coverage"

..please consider letting us play this game's single player mode offline. (Wifi/mobile data + high intensive gaming will kill the battery and no net connection scenarios makes it useless for people like me)

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Reading some reviews for MC5 and it looks like its a very impressive game. Bravo Gameloft.
'Modern Combat 5: Blackout' for iOS, Android and Windows Phone game review - GSMArena Blog

@Ryan As stated in the above review,

"Unfortunately, the game does not work offline, which is simply absurd. You should at least be able to get access to the single player mode but you are out of luck if you are out of network or Wi-Fi coverage"

..please consider letting us play this game's single player mode offline. (Wifi/mobile data + high intensive gaming will kill the battery and no net connection scenarios makes it useless for people like me)

Considering MC5 is a paid game, I understand why Gameloft requires an internet connection (at least upon launch) to prevent piracy. I do NOT understand though why even freemium games that could clearly be played entirely offline make use of this. Why do apps that don't even cost money in the first place require additional security measures? -_-

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Here is another video of Heroes of Order & Chaos but now it's crashing on my laptop with Windows 8.1. You can see it crashing and freezing when it loads the runes/coins/gold.

Heros of Order & Chaos crashing on my laptop with Windows 8.1 - YouTube

I have the same issue and had to create a new account (Facebook not Gameloft Live). Believe it's the Friend list that is very buggy. On my new account, it was crashing 99% of the time when I go to Friend list. Removed all the friends and haven't experienced any crash after logging in.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Considering MC5 is a paid game, I understand why Gameloft requires an internet connection (at least upon launch) to prevent piracy. I do NOT understand though why even freemium games that could clearly be played entirely offline make use of this. Why do apps that don't even cost money in the first place require additional security measures? -_-

Most game makers implement strict internet connectivity policies to reduce IAP hacking in freemium games. But since MC5 has no IAPs I can't understand why they do this unless its a gameplay related setting. I would immediately buy this game if they make it possible to play the single player mode offline.

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Throughout the game, you have stats and weapon unlocks that sync to Gamelofts servers, this requires an online connection. They are also using the online requirement to keep piracy at bay. This game also downloads a ton of content, even after the initial game install, you will have to download maps as you progress in the game. The last map I downloaded was close to 500mb, which is considerable. My experience has been solely on Android, so I'm not sure if the experience on WP will be the same, though I'm guessing it will be. I'm downloading the game to my iPad as I type this.

anon(8122517)

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
These games were available previously and I installed mc4 and asphalt 7 free. Also these games are available for 1320 too. Does anybody knows what is the problem. Mc4 is installed on my phone but in store it is showing this message.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss