Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Thankyou for updating My Little Pony for 512mb ram,definitely going to check it out and huge applause for removing "internet always connected" requirement in TASM2,I hope you do that in all your games ^_^ (y)

Now I regret not purchasing TASM2 during its red stripe deal.. :(

@Ryan Thank you Gameloft for listening to your fans.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Now I regret not purchasing TASM2 during its red stripe deal.. :(

@Ryan Thank you Gameloft for listening to your fans.

You're still lucky that you own a 1GB ram phone though,I can't even download the game even if I wanted to :p
But talking as a Gameloft community,it's really awesome that they are listening keenly to our reviews and opinions :)

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
You're still lucky that you own a 1GB ram phone though,I can't even download the game even if I wanted to :p
But talking as a Gameloft community,it's really awesome that they are listening keenly to our reviews and opinions :)

True. Will you be changing your device if MSFT/Nokia releases 720/820's successor?

Deaconclgi

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
So how is your gaming experience after this update? Should I pick it up for my 820?

No slowdown at all for me! The game is perfect now! Not only is it optimized for 8.1 for performance but the removal of the online requirement also removes any stuttering that the game had when it checked for an online connection during gameplay such as after defeating enemies.

The game has been fixed. I hope they fix Rival Knights and GT Racing 2 as those games are still buggy, even with Lumia Cyan.

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Thank your team Ryan from me for making MC5 A UNIVERSAL APP!
Seriously I was thinking on which device I shall buy and play,1020 or an i3 laptop??
Now the problem is solved! Once again thanks

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
OMG Modern Combat 5: Blackout runs on ARM processors! I bought it earlier today on my 1020 while at work, and am totally delighted to find it available and ready to install as a "universal app" on my Surface 2! Thank you Gameloft!

does it lag?? I mean stutters a little or no?

Deaconclgi

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Thank your team Ryan from me for making MC5 A UNIVERSAL APP!
Seriously I was thinking on which device I shall buy and play,1020 or an i3 laptop??
Now the problem is solved! Once again thanks

Same here. It really is amazing that the game doesn't have any IAPs AND it is a universal app! I bought it on my 1520 and love it and I installed it on my Dell Venue 8 pro this morning as well and only had to buy it one time! Gameloft is supporting the Windows ecosystem better than any other company!

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan. You guys should remove the 512 limitation for modern combat 4. Im able to Play it by using a modified xap. But i want to buy it! I tested it as a developer xap. But if you remove the limitation i bet that lots of 512 users will buy it. You guys are losing a lot of money for an easy modification on the xap. Same with amazing spiderman. Hope you can pasa this up.

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Same here. It really is amazing that the game doesn't have any IAPs AND it is a universal app! I bought it on my 1520 and love it and I installed it on my Dell Venue 8 pro this morning as well and only had to buy it one time! Gameloft is supporting the Windows ecosystem better than any other company!

Yup. Couldn't said better...!

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
@Gameloft_Ryan hey Ryan can you pass some feedback from me about Asphalt8?
The game is really really awesome as everyone knows but the recent update has changed something I really don't like its that while your playing QUICK SOLO RACE,you only get to play 1 lap which is kinda very quick I mean considering that a level ends within a minute so it kinda gets boring also there ain't no option for lap increasing too. As in previous version you could play at least 2 but I even felt that little considering how great each level is greatly designed and unfortunately you can't discover it properly one time so Ryan its a request from me that can your do this or at least give as option of setting laps manually at least 3 laps???
Thanks and also thank your team too for making great and awesome game!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster