Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Jay7901

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan any idea when asphalt overdrive is coming to WP? Really waiting to play that game. N is gameloft making a sequel to real football 2014?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
@Ryan

Turns out you get absolutely nothing when the boss isn't killed. So I spent 1800+ runes for nothing. -_- I didn't get any of the rewards, though I reached every single goal. Maybe you guys should add "Boss needs to be killed in order to redeem rewards" to the description. Really disappointing. :/

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
@Ryan

Turns out you get absolutely nothing when the boss isn't killed. So I spent 1800+ runes for nothing. -_- I didn't get any of the rewards, though I reached every single goal. Maybe you guys should add "Boss needs to be killed in order to redeem rewards" to the description. Really disappointing. :/

In every game like this I've played, the boss needs to be killed to get the reward. I'm not sure why you thought this game would be any different.

Marrond

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
There was promo for Lumia 1520 owners with few Gameloft titles available for free. I've got few titles but now after I've upgraded WP to 8.1 they're "no longer available", how am I supposed to redownload them? Because if I can't that's some really ****ty deal right there.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
This is simply the way games are. Killing the boss is what matters, not traveling the distance to get there.

Even though many - if not most - games are like that, it doesn't apply to every game. Magic Realms is different for example. And like I've said before, most games which require a kill in order to get rewards explicitely state that. Anyways, I didn't pay for the runes, I earned them all through different events, campaign progress and PvP matches, so I didn't really learn it the hard way. ;) Next time I know better. I'll save up 2000 runes, summon the boss publicly and keep fighting and fighting to unlock all rewards. :)

Stevo Zilik

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi Ryan.

Hi, I'm playing Rivali Knights on my Lumia 920. It started crashing on startup so I cannot play the game anymore. It could be something to do with linking in some people as friends in the Events section.

Any ideas how to resolve?

Thanks,
Stevo

philhachey

Banned
Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I can confirm that this is happening to almost everyone on the windows os.
None of the 20 members of my squad can connect. And also if I go to the in game global chat that is all anyone is talking about.

I have not been able to play single or multiplayer for over 24 hours now and multiple members of my squad have submitted tickets.

This has been repaired and its working better than ever. I'm finally getting way less lag and the game is playable and fun.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
This is simply the way games are. Killing the boss is what matters, not traveling the distance to get there.

Sooo.. I've contacted Gameloft's customer care and not only did they return 2000 runes to my account, they also said that it's NOT to meant to happen this way. Every achieved awared should be granted, regardless if the boss had been killed or not. According to customer care devs are aware of the issue and providing a fix anytime soon.

Gameloft says Captain America:TWS is free. Is it for windows phone too ??

It's free in the German store: http://www.windowsphone.com/de-de/s...-avenger/2e8ba936-ade0-4de3-a548-b1f1aaa34f5a

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Gameloft says Captain America:TWS is free. Is it for windows phone too ??

Free in USA region as well but wasn't it always free?And you had to pay $0.99 after the first 2 levels?
Captain America: TWS now available on Windows Phone | Windows Phone Central

Or is the whole game free now?
Or am I somehow mistaken? :p
Sorry,I have a 512mb ram phone so haven't been really following this game :p

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Pranjal Rai

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan, I just encountered a bug in the latest update of minion rush. When ever I start the game now, it opens as if it had been started for the first time, that is, it begins tutorials and never saves my progress. When I'm connected to the internet, it always has to restore my cloud data. So without net, I have no other option but to play from the beginning. Can you report this error. Thanks.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
There was promo for Lumia 1520 owners with few Gameloft titles available for free. I've got few titles but now after I've upgraded WP to 8.1 they're "no longer available", how am I supposed to redownload them? Because if I can't that's some really ****ty deal right there.

That deal is now over unfortunately. It was available for a short time. Now you have to purchase the games (MC4, NOVA3, Asaphalt 7, Let's Golf 2 etc)
Asphalt 8, GTR2 are still free....

Aryslan

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Installed Rival Knights on thursday and stopped working on sunday. I have a Nokia Lumia 1520 with WP8.1.

Edit:
After launching the game, appears the loading screen. When its done and should appear the main windows game, the app crashes and closes itself. Always.

Any way to fix it? Loved the game

Deaconclgi

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Installed Rival Knights on thursday and stopped working on sunday. I have a Nokia Lumia 1520 with WP8.1.

Edit:
After launching the game, appears the loading screen. When its done and should appear the main windows game, the app crashes and closes itself. Always.

Any way to fix it? Loved the game

Rival Knights has been broken for the Windows platforms for almost 2 months now. The last time I was able to play was in JUNE!!!! Ryan has mentioned that the devs are aware and are working on a fix but I have not seen an official announcement or anything from Gameloft. The crashing affects Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone as well. I spent money on IAPs and put in a lot of time from day one and soon it will be 2 full months without an update.

Gameloft support never contacted me back and it is really a shame as Rival Knights is an amazing game. The show stopping bugs killed it for me though. I don't even play the game anymore at all, not even on my Nexus 5 or iPad 4.

It is a shame.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)