Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Nope. And to be honest, I've never had these.

I don't know why as first I thought it was due to 8.1 but I downgraded to 8 and then still the problem existed. Now with 8.1+Cyan, the game first loses the Music sound. Then after some time in a race the game freezes, forces me to close it through multitasking. Don't why its happening!

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I don't know why as first I thought it was due to 8.1 but I downgraded to 8 and then still the problem existed. Now with 8.1+Cyan, the game first loses the Music sound. Then after some time in a race the game freezes, forces me to close it through multitasking. Don't why its happening!

Yep i have this issue but i face it some times or may be less but only when i have a low network , that is when my network freezes for a second when my events load, the game freezes and i have to close through multi tasking menu.... I have lumia 620... May be this could be additional reason,...

I had this same issue with Minion rush , and later after 5 days the game fails to open

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Yep i have this issue but i face it some times or may be less but only when i have a low network , that is when my network freezes for a second when my events load, the game freezes and i have to close through multi tasking menu.... I have lumia 620... May be this could be additional reason,...

I had this same issue with Minion rush , and later after 5 days the game fails to open

I don't think having a weak network connection results in random game freezing and the no music glitch.

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't think having a weak network connection results in random game freezing and the no music glitch.
Hello! As for your music bug I did mention to someone in this thread a few pages back that it will be resolved with the next update! Now I have good news and bad news for u! The good news is Gameloft has updated Asphalt 8:Airborne with Dubai tracks!
U can watch the welcome video on Official Gameloft YouTube Channel! Its gonna be released soon to iOS and Lagdroid in around 3 days or maximum a week! The bad news is it will be released for WP after weeks! :/ ! So please be patient and hope that music bug will be resolved!

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Hello! As for your music bug I did mention to someone in this thread a few pages back that it will be resolved with the next update! Now I have good news and bad news for u! The good news is Gameloft has updated Asphalt 8:Airborne with Dubai tracks!
U can watch the welcome video on Official Gameloft YouTube Channel! Its gonna be released soon to iOS and Lagdroid in around 3 days or maximum a week! The bad news is it will be released for WP after weeks! :/ ! So please be patient and hope that music bug will be resolved!

Its happening to me to all Gameloft game's

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello Ryan :) Gameloft has recently said that order and chaos has been free for ever.. It said that on FB...so I checked the game here on the store and it's still for $2,99 ?????
And they also said that windows phone is available too? So what's wrong ?
Ty ^___^

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I think you mentioned me and yup I saw the trailer too (which was awesome btw). And i know that WP gets update after some time but ill wait for it. Thanks for sharing

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
No **** sherlock.

-_- What I meant was whatever reasoning they give us about discussing about the future of xbox 🎮 games on WP(by gameloft) may not be true.I don't think they are discussing xbox 🎮 at all, just guessing. In not saying Ryan is lying, I'm just saying being a community manager, it is his job to tell us positive things like this and try to keep us peaceful and calm. It may be that gameloft might be discussing xbox 🎮 but I don't think they are really eager about it.
P.S: Sorry if my blunt comment offended anybody(sorry Ryan :) ) I don't mean to start a content war, just clarifying and sounding my opinion.

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Sorry to interrupt, just a quickie.. Do all gameloft games's in-app purchases can be paid via mobile phone bill.. or only certains games?

My son has been a huge fan of Despicable Me: Minion Rush, and recently after updated my 1020 to cyan (and perhaps DM:MR too), I was able to purchase the in-apps items via phone bill.

Bought a few things, and he was so excited! He didn't realise until he played that game again, and it was a joy to see his face when he found out I bought some new costumes for the minions lol

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to interrupt, just a quickie.. Do all gameloft games's in-app purchases can be paid via mobile phone bill.. or only certains games?

My son has been a huge fan of Despicable Me: Minion Rush, and recently after updated my 1020 to cyan (and perhaps DM:MR too), I was able to purchase the in-apps items via phone bill.

Bought a few things, and he was so excited! He didn't realise until he played that game again, and it was a joy to see his face when he found out I bought some new costumes for the minions lol

It's available on :
Their Non-Xbox titles

It's not available on :
Their Xbox titles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb