Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
-_- What I meant was whatever reasoning they give us about discussing about the future of xbox 🎮 games on WP(by gameloft) may not be true.I don't think they are discussing xbox 🎮 at all, just guessing. In not saying Ryan is lying, I'm just saying being a community manager, it is his job to tell us positive things like this and try to keep us peaceful and calm. It may be that gameloft might be discussing xbox 🎮 but I don't think they are really eager about it.
P.S: Sorry if my blunt comment offended anybody(sorry Ryan :) ) I don't mean to start a content war, just clarifying and sounding my opinion.

I guess we have different ideas about what defines Gameloft not caring about xbox. Me personally, I already accepted that they don't care for xbox when they started releasing all their games without xbox integration.

Btw of course I don't know what Gameloft decides to do in the future but as long as MS ignores the awfull xbox certification process I do not blame Gameloft for ignoring xbox.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I guess we have different ideas about what defines Gameloft not caring about xbox. Me personally, I already accepted that they don't care for xbox when they started releasing all their games without xbox integration.

Btw of course I don't know what Gameloft decides to do in the future but as long as MS ignores the awfull xbox certification process I do not blame Gameloft for ignoring xbox.

Gameloft doesn't support Xbox? Does gameloft support WP??!!
Okay, I understand the fact that they brought many games to the platform but is any of their games up to date. I think minion rush is their only game which is up to date with respect to rival platforms. Great way to show support gameloft, well done.
:p

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Gameloft doesn't support Xbox? Does gameloft support WP??!!

Cut Gameloft some slack man they have to release soooo many games and update all of them! It's already a miracle that they release games on our favourite platform. And no I'm not saying their games are perfect, I have my own share of gripes with some Gameloft titles.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all - I'm back from vacation and have slowly made my way through all of the emails and other things I missed while I was out. I answered the few PM's I had while I was out, so feel free to let me know if I missed anything here on the thread!

One thing that I figure might be asked is when will Dubai come to Windows on A8? I haven't gotten a confirmed date yet, but I do know that it is coming. Once my coworker gets back in the office I might be able to get a better idea, so I'll see what he says.

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi all - I'm back from vacation and have slowly made my way through all of the emails and other things I missed while I was out. I answered the few PM's I had while I was out, so feel free to let me know if I missed anything here on the thread!

One thing that I figure might be asked is when will Dubai come to Windows on A8? I haven't gotten a confirmed date yet, but I do know that it is coming. Once my coworker gets back in the office I might be able to get a better idea, so I'll see what he says.
Cool now its time for my question. What you know about Six Guns ?Is the update close for release ?

Nick 2

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site

Hey. Just got rival knights today and its an amazing game. I played it for about and hour then closed out of the app. About 20 mins later I went back to play the game but now it just crashes upon start up. I've reinstalled it and its still no good. Running on a 1320 btw. Would appreciate the help!

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site

Hey Ryan! Glad ur back! We have no problem in waiting for A8 Update but we will miss the events! That's the main problem here! L8r we have to wait for weeks to get the cars! :( So it is necessary for Gameloft to release updates simultaneously at least for this game! :( Plz convey this message to ur colleagues and plz do ask a time frame for the update and also Ryan remind them of the music bug! Its very annoying! Thanks! :)

Edit: And Ryan has Gameloft forgotten that they happen to have published a Game called Rival knights on WP? Its almost been 3 months since it was updated :/ Any ETA for its update?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
@Ryan

When I launched Order & Chaos Duels yesterday evening, it send me all the way back to the tutorial. I had to find that all my progress was lost. Every card, hero, rune, gold and campaign progress are gone. I logged out of Gameloft Live and Facebook, just to log back in, thinking this might trigger the sync, but unfortunately to no avail. It's still gone. I've opened a ticket right away, but I've not heard anything as of yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro