Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I know NOTHING about coding an app, but I think in the time that has gone by since the release of Rival Knights, I could have learned coding, figured out what was wrong with this app, fixed it, submitted it to the marketplace, played 200 rounds of golf, and cured cancer.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I know NOTHING about coding an app, but I think in the time that has gone by since the release of Rival Knights, I could have learned coding, figured out what was wrong with this app, fixed it, submitted it to the marketplace, played 200 rounds of golf, and cured cancer.

You should probably stop smoking crack.

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi Gameloft Ryan,

Apologies firstly if this has been mentioned earlier in this thread but is there an issue with Dungeon Gems? I have it on my 1020. The game is stuck at 0/3 update but 100% of the first phase is complete it just refuses to go to the next. I have tried both WiFi only and data only but nothing. I'm reluctant to uninstall the game as I have quite a good team.

Thanks.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi Gameloft Ryan,

Apologies firstly if this has been mentioned earlier in this thread but is there an issue with Dungeon Gems? I have it on my 1020. The game is stuck at 0/3 update but 100% of the first phase is complete it just refuses to go to the next. I have tried both WiFi only and data only but nothing. I'm reluctant to uninstall the game as I have quite a good team.

Thanks.

Doesn't it have the automatic backup if you login with facebook like all gameloft games?

Btw even if you don't use facebook it's definitely worth creating an account just so all your gameloft games get backed up :)

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Ryan,

I'm giving up on the German Gameloft support team. :/ Could you please work your magic? Here's what happened:

Last Thursday I was playing Order & Chaos Duels with my Ork Cleric. I tried to get past 13/30 on the last section of the campaign for what felt like the 50th attempt. And wow, all of a sudden I won against this heck of an imbalanced enemy. :) I exit the game and wanted to pick it up again a couple of hours later. To my surprise I found myself back in the tutorial. All my heroes, cards, runes and gold gone for good. I played through the tutorial, disconnected from Gameloft Live and Facebook and reconnected again. Unfortunately to no avail. My entire game progress was lost. So I opened a ticket through customer care and waited. 4 days later, still no reply. So I wrote again and finally got a reply just an hour or two later. I was asked for additional account information, which I immediately provided. Then the waiting game continued. After I didn't hear anything back for more than 24 hours, I wrote another email. Still nothing.

See, all I want is my game progress back, as I've played for many hours and am not interested the slightest in starting all over again. -_-

The ticket ID is 8523790

Last edited:

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't it have the automatic backup if you login with facebook like all gameloft games?

Btw even if you don't use facebook it's definitely worth creating an account just so all your gameloft games get backed up :)

I have gameloft account but don't think I have ever logged into it on dungeon gems and now the game won't load, don't think I will be able to :(

melvintwj

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this has been addressed before, but will WP devices be seeing optimized games any time soon? I mean, Asphalt 8 is missing some of the gfx and stuff as compared to the iOS version yeah? It would be cool to have those effects on the WP version. Also, it seems that The Amazing Spider-Man 2's gameplay isn't as smooth as the iOS counterpart?

Edit: New Dubai update for A8 decreased the overall gameplay performance, and also maps from China aren't working.

Last edited:

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this sounds rude, but why does every update for Asphault and Gt racing makes the gameplay worse. GT racings "text corruption" isn't fixed after today's update. It actually made the corrupted text even worse. (1520)

Now, asphaults update (today's update) made the game unbearably slow to load, even just to the main menu of the game. I wouldn't want to see how gameplay was. It literally took 3-4 minutes just for it to load that far. What gives? Doesn't Gameloft test these games before pushing out updates? I've wasted so much money on these games just to get burned and lose out on all the progress I've made. Better if Gameloft stopped with those games and made something native for WP.

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this sounds rude, but why does every update for Asphault and Gt racing makes the gameplay worse. GT racings "text corruption" isn't fixed after today's update. It actually made the corrupted text even worse. (1520)

Now, asphaults update (today's update) made the game unbearably slow to load, even just to the main menu of the game. I wouldn't want to see how gameplay was. It literally took 3-4 minutes just for it to load that far. What gives? Doesn't Gameloft test these games before pushing out updates? I've wasted so much money on these games just to get burned and lose out on all the progress I've made. Better if Gameloft stopped with those games and made something native for WP.

Yep. Like I keep pointing out...they took our money for in app purchases with Rival Knights, the game broke for most of us within 48 hours and almost 4 months later we get "we are working on it". Here is an idea GameLoft...instead of suckering more people into trying the game, spending money on it, and then finding out it wont play after a few days... YOU PULL THE APP??? Leaving it up of it was totally free to play is one thing, but leaving it up when people can spend money on it is disgusting.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey. Just got rival knights today and its an amazing game. I played it for about and hour then closed out of the app. About 20 mins later I went back to play the game but now it just crashes upon start up. I've reinstalled it and its still no good. Running on a 1320 btw. Would appreciate the help!

Ok, I'll mention it again. I've asked a bit about Rival Knights but haven't gotten an exact date on when to expect an update. If you get the chance let our support team know or post a review of the game stating this issue. I've found that the Dev team is really responsive when they see reviews on the store.

Hey Ryan! Glad ur back! We have no problem in waiting for A8 Update but we will miss the events! That's the main problem here! L8r we have to wait for weeks to get the cars! :( So it is necessary for Gameloft to release updates simultaneously at least for this game! :( Plz convey this message to ur colleagues and plz do ask a time frame for the update and also Ryan remind them of the music bug! Its very annoying! Thanks! :)

Edit: And Ryan has Gameloft forgotten that they happen to have published a Game called Rival knights on WP? Its almost been 3 months since it was updated :/ Any ETA for its update?

We are still doing our best to have sim-ship or as close to it with major updates in our games :) As for forgetting about Rival Knights: Nope we haven't forgotten about it, I just haven't gotten any information on an exact date for when the Windows update will roll out yet. I'll keep asking!

@Ryan

When I launched Order & Chaos Duels yesterday evening, it send me all the way back to the tutorial. I had to find that all my progress was lost. Every card, hero, rune, gold and campaign progress are gone. I logged out of Gameloft Live and Facebook, just to log back in, thinking this might trigger the sync, but unfortunately to no avail. It's still gone. I've opened a ticket right away, but I've not heard anything as of yet.

Saw your post with the ticket number. I'll see who I can talk to so you get a response!

If that's the case, then please apply to Gameloft :)

Hi Gameloft Ryan,

Thanks.

If you had previously played the game, then it should be synced up to our server because it's a game that requires a connection. Otherwise this is an issue that our support team can assist you with! Let me know if you need a link to get in touch with them!

Hi Ryan,
I'm giving up on the German Gameloft support team. :/ Could you please work your magic? Here's what happened:
Last Thursday I was playing Order & Chaos Duels with my Ork Cleric. I tried to get past 13/30 on the last section of the campaign for what felt like the 50th attempt. And wow, all of a sudden I won against this heck of an imbalanced enemy. :) I exit the game and wanted to pick it up again a couple of hours later. To my surprise I found myself back in the tutorial. All my heroes, cards, runes and gold gone for good. I played through the tutorial, disconnected from Gameloft Live and Facebook and reconnected again. Unfortunately to no avail. My entire game progress was lost. So I opened a ticket through customer care and waited. 4 days later, still no reply. So I wrote again and finally got a reply just an hour or two later. I was asked for additional account information, which I immediately provided. Then the waiting game continued. After I didn't hear anything back for more than 24 hours, I wrote another email. Still nothing.
See, all I want is my game progress back, as I've played for many hours and am not interested the slightest in starting all over again. -_-

The ticket ID is 8523790

Got it!

Greetings Ryan. Dungeon Gems is not working anymore. it just stuck at loading screen.

Have you tried restarting your device? Quitting the app? Or reinstalling the app?

Just a reminder everyone: If you're having an issue with one of our games, it's good to let me know, but also reporting bugs/issues in-game is a great way to get your voice heard across more than one channel. When you report something in-game, our support team gets all of the technical information that our Devs need to start ID'ing the problem.

It's tough for me to get all of that without a ton of back and forth, so again while it's good to let me know, definitely continue to utilize the support feature in our games :)

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan are devs even working to update Six Guns ? That game have Xbox title in it and its a shame to have that game in Xbox companion games list it's a shame .Can you squeeze some informations from them a proper date for when is gonna be release an update ...If its gonna get the update .
Or a better idea drop Xbox companion and let game normaly or delete it from the store and never put it back like GT racing 2 and Ice age village ...many more ...just let Asphalt 8 on store because its the only game from gameloft that get more attention.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs