Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Ryan first i want to say tank you for the "perfect GT racing 2" and you can tell devs to go to remove the game from store ...
First time when i downloaded the game it worked nice i made lv 10 and i had cars bought with cash (i had a total of 1000 cash used in game for cars tunning making my own team bla bla )but then started to lag spamming me to play the game so i unisstaled it now i downloaded the game again and even after i Logged In again with facebook account my cash my cars were gone (I had a lot of them for few days of play) but I love they still keeped my useless team group -clan...but my cars were gone no more cash 💰 I had to start the game again .That's unacceptable for a Gameloft product .Ill upload pics with my cash cars after I come to PC .

Dont get me wrong, but did anybody understand anything?

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
So why only gt racing 2, all other gameloft runs fine, they fix the bugs regularly, why not for gt racing 2. Its hard to swallow the bitter truth that gt racing has so many bugs, even though I love gameloft games & I found only this game which doesn't sync the progress, rest gameloft games does it

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
So why only gt racing 2, all other gameloft runs fine, they fix the bugs regularly, why not for gt racing 2. Its hard to swallow the bitter truth that gt racing has so many bugs, even though I love gameloft games & I found only this game which doesn't sync the progress, rest gameloft games does it

Nah, Dungeon Gems doesn't sync either. And just like Rival Knights, it crashes after you've reached a certain point in the game. Waiting for months for a fix now. Many Gameloft games have issues/bugs, but they'll eventually get fixed some day.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Nah, Dungeon Gems doesn't sync either. And just like Rival Knights, it crashes after you've reached a certain point in the game. Waiting for months for a fix now. Many Gameloft games have issues/bugs, but they'll eventually get fixed some day.

Hope that happens soon, gameloft games are good but the bugs really make them frustrating.

Gergolos

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey Ryan,

I bought Modern Combat 5 the first day it came out and experienced extreme lags when playing the multiplayer mode (on my Surface 2 with the newest updates). So I checked out if I could find any information about this issue. The official Gameloft site has this issue listed in the FAQ-section. The info there is that Gameloft knows about this issue and is addressing it right now...

So... well... after not having enough time to play the game for the last weeks (I tried to play one or two matches online though) I tried it again one more time... and still... not playable online because of the extreme lagging... What is the problem? I payed quite a lot of money for this (considering that I can not play it). How much longer do I have to wait for Gameloft to finally fix this? I even "refreshed" may Windows during the last weeks (and also uninstalled and reinstalled MC 5 once), but notheing helped...

Is there any info about how long this is going to take? Because if nothing is going to change I want my money back from Gameloft... After all the lags and bugs in Blitz Brigade and Gameloft not doing anything to actually fix them, I am quite sure MC 5 wont be fixed either...

Thanks in advance and sorry for my harsh words, but - as you can imagine - I am quite mad about this...

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Was really hoping Lumia Cyan update for my ATT 920 would help with modern combat 5 lag, but unfortunately it didn't. I really wish Gameloft would test these games and see that they need optimization before pushing them out instead of doing ports from Android and just throwing it on the marketplace. No, we don't have iPhone 5s specs but for goodness sake, these games can run smoother than what they are on this platform with the Adreno 225...

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Was really hoping Lumia Cyan update for my ATT 920 would help with modern combat 5 lag, but unfortunately it didn't. I really wish Gameloft would test these games and see that they need optimization before pushing them out instead of doing ports from Android and just throwing it on the marketplace. No, we don't have iPhone 5s specs but for goodness sake, these games can run smoother than what they are on this platform with the Adreno 225...

I was very excited about Gameloft when they came to Windows Phone. Now they are here and I cam play just about as many Gameloft games as I could before they arrived....ZERO. Either crash or far to laggy to play. Seems most of these games were shoved out the door as quick as possible.

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Just watched a video of Modern Combat 5 running on other devices and it's so sad to think that I don't think Gameloft will ever optimize our games to run as smooth as competing devices. What's crazy is the reason it runs so well on the iPhone is, not only the amazing CPU/GPU combo, but because they only have to optimize it for a few chipsets and screens. Windows Phone, honestly, is in the same boat because we either have the Snapdragon 800, Snapdragon 400, or S4 Plus; that's it. If Gameloft actually wanted to, these games would not be hard to optimize for, but it's a clear sign of lack of respect for the platform because we don't have a trillion users....

smh....

Last edited:

Jay7901

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan whenever I try to download asphalt 8 on my phone there's an error which says 'there has been a problem installing this app on your phone. If its the 1st time, try installing again otherwise pls check ur phone software is up to date' but my phone is running WP 8.1 update 1 so ther shouldn't be any prob installing it. But whenever I try to install the same error crops up. What is the cause for this n can this issue be fixed quickly? Thanx

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan whenever I try to download asphalt 8 on my phone there's an error which says 'there has been a problem installing this app on your phone. If its the 1st time, try installing again otherwise pls check ur phone software is up to date' but my phone is running WP 8.1 update 1 so ther shouldn't be any prob installing it. But whenever I try to install the same error crops up. What is the cause for this n can this issue be fixed quickly? Thanx

Check your phone's apace. Make sure you have at least 3gb free space before installing

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Its been a week since I downloaded gt racing 2, now the game won't even open. I tried moving it to my phone, I even tried restarting my phone, nothing happened, it always crashes as soon as I open it. Anyone could suggest more ideas?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077