Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

mesamit

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
was waiting for Spiderman unlimited, asphalt overdrive and dungeons gems in 512 MB device.......since dungeon gems wont be coming......please Gameloft make Spiderman Unlimited and Asphalt Overdrive available in 512 MB devices too....

Deaconclgi

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Why would that matter? Gameloft games don't support 1080p in general but it doesn't stop those games from running on 1080p devices.

Correct me if I am wrong but it appears that the latest Asphalt 8 update finally enabled 1080p support in the game. I brought the question of 1080p support to Ryan a few months ago as Asphalt 8 was in 720p on my 1520 and the game looked worse on the 1080p 1520 than on my 1080p Nexus 5.

The graphics are definitely sharper now, whether that is from increased in game texture resolution, 1080p screen resolution support or the enabling of anti-aliasing, or a combination of those things, whatever they did is welcomed because the game looks amazing now.

Comparatively, GT Racing 2 still runs in 720P on the 1520 and it looks horrible compared to the updated Asphalt 8 with 1080p support.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Correct me if I am wrong but it appears that the latest Asphalt 8 update finally enabled 1080p support in the game. I brought the question of 1080p support to Ryan a few months ago as Asphalt 8 was in 720p on my 1520 and the game looked worse on the 1080p 1520 than on my 1080p Nexus 5.

The graphics are definitely sharper now, whether that is from increased in game texture resolution, 1080p screen resolution support or the enabling of anti-aliasing, or a combination of those things, whatever they did is welcomed because the game looks amazing now.

Comparatively, GT Racing 2 still runs in 720P on the 1520 and it looks horrible compared to the updated Asphalt 8 with 1080p support.

Wow I think you may be right! It does look better now! I still want confirmation from Ryan though. If this is true I hope they bring 1080p support to other games too!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Sorry to change the topic, but I really need gt racing 2 update. I have played this game from a week, now this game crashes as soon as I open it. Also if I uninstall gt racing 2, it won't sync my progress, that's what I've heard from the comments in this thread & reviews of the game. As far as asphalt 8 is concerned, it didn't really have any bugs, & it won't support 1080p as i have 1320(720p). Also the recent game Spiderman unlimited has many bugs. Gameloft really needs to push out updates

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello,Ryan plz can you tell the gameloft windows phone developers that Windows phone users are humans like the android and the IOS ???
Why is Order & Chaos FREE on IOS & Android ??? And it's for $6,99 in WP Store ????
This is seriously unfair. Many games made by gameloft are very bad on the WP...Late Updates,Bad Game Experience,Bad Servers like Blitz Brigade and UNFAIR store prices...
Sorry if I was rude but srsly I can't handle this service anymore...plz just BE FAIR, treat us the windows phone users like other operating systems....
Sry again if I was mad or rude...
Ty! And plz Care about us!

Martin Stavrev

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan,
I'm also writing regarding Rival Knights. I don't know if you followed the conversations regarding this game in other threads and forums, but it's a dissaster!!!

I was playing the game for about 3 days, it was fun and I didn't mind the constant crashes. I just started the game all over again and I enjoyed jousting. However on the fourth day the game just ceised to load past the start screen. I tried to reinstall the game, but it didn't help.
Then I got online and found out that a whole lot of other guys are having the same problem. It is the same on Nokias, Samsungs and HTC's.
The game hust stops working after a few days of playing. I will gladly send any crash reports that you might need, just tell me where to find them.

Kind Regards

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
ridiculous.jpg

uhhh, hey Ryan... can you guys please fix this problem with Spiderman Unlimited?
I just used all my lives and then did a reset on my phone and when I came back to the game this happened :|...
This has happened to me like 3 times already, and what I did was buy the lives with 3 ISO-8s... which is not really cool :))....
so yeah, if you guys have some time to better optimize the game for the windows phone platform that'd be swell :)
Cheers! :)

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 81169

uhhh, hey Ryan... can you guys please fix this problem with Spiderman Unlimited?
I just used all my lives and then did a reset on my phone and when I came back to the game this happened :|...
This has happened to me like 3 times already, and what I did was buy the lives with 3 ISO-8s... which is not really cool :))....
so yeah, if you guys have some time to better optimize the game for the windows phone platform that'd be swell :)
Cheers! :)

Unfortunately I even have this same problem and the most important bug is I can't play offline. I tested it on my ipad3 and note 3 and both work offline but only Windows phone had this offline bug. Please fix these both

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Well hearing nothing from Ryan and the game ain't even launched on Windows 8.1 is even more sadder.

Well, I've discovered a turn-around on this bug, you just have to have a lot of friends give you energy :), and when it reaches 5 or Max the timer will restart at 10:00 mins again when you use one energy :), but still, this bug is still alive and it's annoying @_@

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Please fix these issues on Spider-man Unlimited:
1. Refill energy time countdown. It's randomly crazy ranging from 10mins to more than 48 hours.
2. "You can't go back there" popup when pressing the back button. Minor but this pops up when you want to exit the game. Had to force close it.
3. Swipe/touch sensitivity. Sometimes it don't register touches/swipes, especially when our fingers are slightly wet/sweat/moist. It plays well on dry smooth fingers.
4. Offline mode. I understand it downloads leaderboards, and inbox messages, but hope that it can be manually done.
5. Can you have an option to convert the ISO-8 into vials? I thought of buying ISO-8s and exchange them into vials so I can upgrade my powerups.

Thanks. And guys can add me incase in need of energy. Search for FUTRA H S in the leaderboard, esp at the top LOL.

mesamit

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Ryan is lost.....watching this thread every day if he had replied anything about Spiderman Unlimited and Asphalt Overdrive in 512 MB devices :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett