Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Now Unlimited Spider-Man is the latest GameLoft game to join Rival Knights as one giant lock up fest. Any reason you guys are even making games anymore? Because about 97% of them are unplayable. Sending tickets and contacting support does nothing. I heard great things about Gameloft, but have to tell you....they are one giant joke.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Does spider man unlimited support cloud saves? Is it a requirement that I sign in with my facebook account?

TIA

Gt racing 2 doesn't support cloud saving, even dungeon hunter doesn't(that's what I've seen in this thread) & there are many other gameloft games which doesn't. You can sign in with your fb account, make friends get spidey energy, that's it. Also its very recent game with many bugs, I don't think it'll support cloud saving

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Now Unlimited Spider-Man is the latest GameLoft game to join Rival Knights as one giant lock up fest. Any reason you guys are even making games anymore? Because about 97% of them are unplayable. Sending tickets and contacting support does nothing. I heard great things about Gameloft, but have to tell you....they are one giant joke.

I agree many gameloft games have bugs, many of them, but not 97% of them have it, I've played many games before, completed it, uninstalled it. Even I am frustrated with Spiderman unlimited, gt racing 2(gt racing doesn't start on my phone, it crashes as soon as I open it, that's when my phone has 1 Gb ram, this has been happening for more than 10 days)
I really hope gameloft fixes the bugs soon, or else I'll go mad

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I guess ryan leave the building and no work here anymore...

Feel bad for the guy. He gets told the truth.... That they make ****. He then has to go back and tell his bosses that everyone of complaining that they make ****. The he had to come back and pretend he knows nothing. They should stick the CEO on here for a week until he is shamed into making sure things actually are fixed and that new products are released on a better state.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately I even have this same problem and the most important bug is I can't play offline. I tested it on my ipad3 and note 3 and both work offline but only Windows phone had this offline bug. Please fix these both

If you switch off your phone, this happens. This has happened many a times with me too. From 2-3 days I haven't switched off the phone & everything is fine

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
If you switch off your phone, this happens. This has happened many a times with me too. From 2-3 days I haven't switched off the phone & everything is fine

Nope never I can assure you that I have not switched off my phone. And what has switching off a phone has to do with with playing offline???
It's a bug that's only and only present in WP.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Nope never I can assure you that I have not switched off my phone. And what has switching off a phone has to do with with playing offline???
It's a bug that's only and only present in WP.

Even I thought the same, but still that worked for me. This game doesn't open offline, it needs Wi-Fi only. If you try to open it using mobile data, the game would open but it'll say your are offline, so you can only play unlimited mode! Strange bugs. Also sometimes it crashes

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Even I thought the same, but still that worked for me. This game doesn't open offline, it needs Wi-Fi only. If you try to open it using mobile data, the game would open but it'll say your are offline, so you can only play unlimited mode! Strange bugs. Also sometimes it crashes

Great just more bugs I suppose.

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan Asphalt 8 Has been updated with a new location called San Diego or something and also new cars like Koenigsegg Agera one:1 ! Its called Asphalt Metal Update! Wen will hit windows phone? :( This month at least? :/ We'l miss the events! :(

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Ryan is gone bro......

Even though I doubt that, could you blame him? Honestly? He's been made the scapegoat for mistakes the devs of the company he's working for made several times my many of the users around here. If I were him, I'd certainly don't give a flying f*ck anymore wasting my time around here.

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Even though I doubt that, could you blame him? Honestly? He's been made the scapegoat for mistakes the devs of the company he's working for made several times my many of the users around here. If I were him, I'd certainly don't give a flying f*ck anymore wasting my time around here.

While I agree its not his fault, it sure as hell isn't these peoples' fault either. The paid games...its ridiculous that they took money. The free ones with iap, same thing. I guess the fully free games are what they are.

But is there is an possibility of an app taking money for its purchase or iap, with enough complaints Microsoft should pull the app before more money is taken for a product that the company as no intention of fixing. Most of these complaints aren't bugs, but unusable games (Rival Knights for example).

Last edited:

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
While I agree its not his fault, it sure as hell isn't these peoples' fault either. The paid games...its ridiculous that they took money. The free ones with iap, same thing. I guess the fully free games are what they are.

But is there is an possibility of an app taking money for its purchase or iap, with enough complaints Microsoft should pull the app before more money is taken for a product that the company as no intention of fixing. Most of these complaints aren't bugs, but unusable games (Rival Knights for example).

I tend to disagree. PC games cost 10 to 20 times as much. And many of them get published bugged as hell. Even though I wholeheartedly agree with you that critical bugs shouldn't exit in the first place, they should at least be addressed as fast as possible. Unfortunately that's not always as easy as it seems. Especially when you're working on multiple projects across different platforms.

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site

At me Rival Knights work perfectly ..lil lags when enemy crash on ground L520:winktongue:

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site

Yeah it's very understandable that Ryan would get crazy in this threat from all our complaints, but our complaints wouldn't exist if they poured a reasonable amount of effort into their games. So I've concluded that the one who's at fault is the person/people at Gameloft who decide how much attention Windows Phone gets.

At this point in time it's clear that they don't give two farts about giving us the best experience, they just want to pump out as many ports as possible and if that means the quality is through the floor then so be it.

Oh and don't even get me started on the "customer support", more like "send us your questions and we'll send you a message back without an actual answer to your question".

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Yeah it's very understandable that Ryan would get crazy in this threat from all our complaints, but our complaints wouldn't exist if they poured a reasonable amount of effort into their games. So I've concluded that the one who's at fault is the person/people at Gameloft who decide how much attention Windows Phone gets.

At this point in time it's clear that they don't give two farts about giving us the best experience, they just want to pump out as many ports as possible and if that means the quality is through the floor then so be it.

Oh and don't even get me started on the "customer support", more like "send us your questions and we'll send you a message back without an actual answer to your question".

Customer supports big time. I mean A SERIOUS BIG TIME. I mailed them,tweeted them, posted on their wall and guess what? Nothing
The Spiderman game was great but having bugs in simple tasks like health regenerating and can't play offline was a serious problem. It worked perfectly on my note 3 and iPad 3 but my 1020 had to suffer this fate (the offline bug is only on WP version whereas the health bug is one everyone)
The only game for me that is FOR NOW perfect is Asphalt 8 which I don't know how will that last long.

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site

Your right. He doesn't deserve all this. After all he is doing his best by helping us as much as possible so I don't blame him either.
What really bugs me is that why their games suffer to do basic stuff?? The Spiderman unlimited which suffers from the health bug and the unplayable offline bug, then there's no response from the team. Whether you mail them with screenshots,tweet them no reply no nothing. These things just makes me frustrated.
Now look at the latest example, the latest update of Asphalt 8 with Metal play which is basically using Metal .api from Apple has some effects. The problem? Forget WP for now (i mean not in update) but heck Android phones like S5 won't even get updates at the same date, have to wait for ~2 weeks without these effects even though Adreno 330/420 are way powerful than Apple's GPU. But all they want is to support iOS only. Thats it.
This just proves that market share is not everything.

Also I wanted to add that they don't even give WP users option to set graphics for low,medium and high. Even though every Android phone has this option, no WP has this. So even I don't know why they ditched this option either!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo