Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey, man, add me to your gang please. If the in-game name is my Facebook name, then it's To?n L?.

Actually Mohamed ashid can only add you as he is the gang owner. But if you could tell me on which position in the leader board you are, I can add you from there.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Actually Mohamed ashid can only add you as he is the gang owner. But if you could tell me on which position in the leader board you are, I can add you from there.

I'm not sure about leaderboard... I'm in Rookie League, rank 23 with a score of 405. I've sent a request to your gang, though. :p

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I turned off notifications of blitz brigade and gt racing but i still get notifications and it even have the snooze option lol!

These are not notifications, but reminders. Hence the snooze option. And that's the reason why they remain unaffected by disabled notification settings.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Could anyone tell me why everyone's so excited about Overdrive? It's just another endless runner. And in my opinion much less appealing than Spiderman Unlimited or Wings on Fire for example. Am I missing something?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte