Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Could anyone tell me why everyone's so excited about Overdrive? It's just another endless runner. And in my opinion much less appealing than Spiderman Unlimited or Wings on Fire for example. Am I missing something?

Its upto you, SMU has more bugs than overdrive. If you love cars, then its fine. You could still try it

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Its upto you, SMU has more bugs than overdrive. If you love cars, then its fine. You could still try it

I did and it's not bad, I just don't get all the fuzz about it. ;) SMU has only one serious bug for me, the random energy recharging times. I don't care that much about online or offline. I see why others do though.
I love cars, sure, but I prefer real racing games over simplified ones like Overdrive. ;)

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
The only thing I hate about Asphalt: Overdrive is, as far as I know, it REQUIRES AN INTERNET CONNECTION. And it takes almost forever to load everytime I open it...

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I did and it's not bad, I just don't get all the fuzz about it. ;) SMU has only one serious bug for me, the random energy recharging times. I don't care that much about online or offline. I see why others do though.
I love cars, sure, but I prefer real racing games over simplified ones like Overdrive. ;)

Do you switch off your phone at night? If yes, then you would get random recharge times in SMU. I don't do it, so everything is normal for me, except that the controls are not smooth & sometimes it takes almost 2 minutes to load

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
The only thing I hate about Asphalt: Overdrive is, as far as I know, it REQUIRES AN INTERNET CONNECTION. And it takes almost forever to load everytime I open it...

Nah, I don't have that problem, it opens on a slow connection too. Hence I am #1 in rookie league...:p

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I've just used up all of my energy lol :p
Need to wait a few hours before I can continue playing...
Btw, I'm now rank 14 😎 Bronze League here I come!

Regeneration of energy is faster by 2 minutes when you are in a gang... I am still at #1 in rookie league just the score is more than 21k..:p

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Regeneration of energy is faster by 2 minutes when you are in a gang... I am still at #1 in rookie league just the score is more than 21k..:p

Now it's time to show off with a recruit huh? -.- BTW how can I earn gang points? Looks like it's not the same as game score... :/
EDIT: Nevermind I think I've got it.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Now it's time to show off with a recruit huh? -.- BTW how can I earn gang points? Looks like it's not the same as game score... :/
EDIT: Nevermind I think I've got it.

Just earn points in rookie league, gang points will keep on increasing.
Challenge bosses, play restricted run for big rewards, stunt run & destruction

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else getting timeout errors with overdrive.....and it won't connect or load because of that.... Which sucks cuz it worked the first day and I quite enjoyed it

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
A new update of six guns on iOS and i guess on android, still nothing for Windows Phone.... :(

Sigh... Gameloft is just like other devs... iOS first, Android second, and Windows Phone is... always the last... or never. They've never update any of their Xbox games since last year... Six-guns isn't an exception, I guess...

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Sigh... Gameloft is just like other devs... iOS first, Android second, and Windows Phone is... always the last... or never. They've never update any of their Xbox games since last year... Six-guns isn't an exception, I guess...

My guess is they're gonna throw everything into one humongous update
(same for OaC)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb