Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Deaconclgi

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Asphalt 8 updated.....
Did somebody did it??

Yes. It is the update that brings adds the San Diego Harbor tracks and additional cars, multiplayer time limited events and more.

The San Diego track has very realistic textures unlike the Dubai track that had cartoonish textures and bright artificial colors.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
So your saying that only endless run works offline?
I am kinda confused here...

Sorry, I agree the back and forth has gotten a little confusing. Here's the TL;DR

-Story Mode and Event Modes don't work offline on iOS (I tested this on my iPad Air)
-Endless mode does appear to work on iOS, but it won't affect your leaderboard score since the game cannot verify it with the game server. Same with Android

Hi Ryan any news about Six Guns you said an update is coming soon ...well is gonna come is there a chance so I can get back to this game and do more missions because I finished all (70%) I can say right now most of them are hard even for LV25

Yeah, last I talked to the team they said they were working on an update but since then a few updates have come out for iOS and Android so I'm not sure what the hold up is. I'll need to ask around for an update.

I assumed Metal was for iOS only since it wasn't found in any android device! :( But I wud really love the graphics option! :)

Correct, Metal is only for iOS. I'll keep my ears open to see if we have anything planned that's similar for the Windows platform.

Thanks, yes I would really like to hear any info you can gather on this issue.

FYI everyone in my legion with at least a reasonably big base experiences the same extremely sluggish performance.

Ok! Sorry again for the request but could you let me know what device you're on again and if there are any other devices from your legion that are specifically having the issue? The more info I have the better when I approach the team. Thanks!

Can't wait for Spider-man Unlimited update. Heard we'll be getting the third Issue in the story mode. Are there anything else coming within this update, probably the option to convert vials to ISO8s and vice versa? :)

Correct, the 3rd issue is coming! I haven't seen the update submission go through for Windows yet but I'll keep my eye out for it. It's possible I missed the email so I'll double check!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Ryan,

I have a question regarding Order & Chaos Duels. There haven't been any events in the past 4 or 5 weeks. Especially epic bosses are missing. Normally you can either participate in a fight against a boss that has been summoned publicly by another player or you can summon one yourself for 200 runes. But there's no such option any more. All you can do right now is look for already summoned epic bosses, but there's never one. No way to summon on yourself anymore. This is extremely frustrating, as I'm currently completing the game with my fifth hero now and most cards that I have yet to find are epic boss cards, which are not part of any booster pack.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Ok! Sorry again for the request but could you let me know what device you're on again and if there are any other devices from your legion that are specifically having the issue? The more info I have the better when I approach the team. Thanks!

I am using a Lumia 930, other people reported using the Lumia 1520, 920 and 520. Honestly I don't think the game has a reasonable performance on any devices because almost all the Lumia's either have the same specs as the 520, 920 or 930.

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I agree the back and forth has gotten a little confusing. Here's the TL;DR

-Story Mode and Event Modes don't work offline on iOS (I tested this on my iPad Air)
-Endless mode does appear to work on iOS, but it won't affect your leaderboard score since the game cannot verify it with the game server. Same with Android

Yeah, last I talked to the team they said they were working on an update but since then a few updates have come out for iOS and Android so I'm not sure what the hold up is. I'll need to ask around for an update.

Correct, Metal is only for iOS. I'll keep my ears open to see if we have anything planned that's similar for the Windows platform.

Correct, the 3rd issue is coming! I haven't seen the update submission go through for Windows yet but I'll keep my eye out for it. It's possible I missed the email so I'll double check!

Ok Ryan I get it, story and quick time doesn't work but I can't even play endless offline. The game doesn't open when I am not connected. But in iPad it can be opened.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
He didn't said NO. He said the developers are trying to optimize for 512MB devices. So i can still expect a reply from HIM.

He said gameloft doesn't plan to come up with low memory devices, he said if it does, he'll let us know. SMU is currently not even optimized for 1gb ram. 512mb devices are a very long way

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
He said gameloft doesn't plan to come up with low memory devices, he said if it does, he'll let us know. SMU is currently not even optimized for 1gb ram. 512mb devices are a very long way

What he really said was :" The devs are TRYING to optimize SMU for 512 Mb ram devices and If he gets any news he'll let us know.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Wah? Not being optimized for 1GB? Possibly not optimized for lower end hardware, but definitely not dependent on the RAM. It runs great on my 1520 and even on my oldest son's 925 or my second oldest son's 1320.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Well that'll be for Android devices, wp has a long way to go... Ah, I am awaiting so many updates!

Not saying that most Gameloft games run flawlessly, but judging by the huge quantity of issues you're experiencing with the vast majority of games, couldn't it possibly be your device that's somehow the cause?

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Wah? Not being optimized for 1GB? Possibly not optimized for lower end hardware, but definitely not dependent on the RAM. It runs great on my 1520 and even on my oldest son's 925 or my second oldest son's 1320.

Even I have 1320, I can't play unlimited mode offline, the game is too slow, loading takes a lot of time. During the start of the game, it'll lag a bit, so you keep losing energies. It has random energy regeneration problem, wait I'll send a screenshot.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I think this many bugs are enough to make the game unplayable
Sent from my dark knight 1320

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140920_0003.png
    wp_ss_20140920_0003.png
    255 KB · Views: 5

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Even I have 1320, I can't play unlimited mode offline, the game is too slow, loading takes a lot of time. During the start of the game, it'll lag a bit, so you keep losing energies. It has random energy regeneration problem, wait I'll send a screenshot.

I'm aware of the energy issue as well as the crashes when trying to launch the game without internet connection. No doubt it has it's issues, but there's no such thing as lag at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa