Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan six guns is crashing on my windows 8.1 pro pc can you let your team know about it.
Crashing in the sense it doesn't past Gameloft logo after that return to the desktop.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm aware of the energy issue as well as the crashes when trying to launch the game without internet connection. No doubt it has it's issues, but there's no such thing as lag at all.

Well I Said it lags in the first 2 games, has swiping problem after that the game runs fine.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Well I Said it lags in the first 2 games, has swiping problem after that the game runs fine.

Yup, I noticed the swipe recognition problems too. But like I've said, no lag on any of the aforementioned devices. Hence I was asking, if your 1320 might probably have a hardware defect or could use a hard reset.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Yup, I noticed the swipe recognition problems too. But like I've said, no lag on any of the aforementioned devices. Hence I was asking, if your 1320 might probably have a hardware defect or could use a hard reset.

Well asphalt 8, overdrive runs well, overdrive has many bugs but its still playable(it has swiping problems as well but doesn't lag) I am now not playing gameloft games anymore, I am about to complete turf 5 in overdrive, minion rush is now boring for me, gt racing 2 crashes from last 3 weeks.
Recent san Diego update in asphalt8 has some multiplayer problems, I am not able to connect to the server most of the times (other online games run well). Well lets just say gameloft is really testing my patience.

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Well asphalt 8, overdrive runs well, overdrive has many bugs but its still playable(it has swiping problems as well but doesn't lag) I am now not playing gameloft games anymore, I am about to complete turf 5 in overdrive, minion rush is now boring for me, gt racing 2 crashes from last 3 weeks.
Recent san Diego update in asphalt8 has some multiplayer problems, I am not able to connect to the server most of the times (other online games run well). Well lets just say gameloft is really testing my patience.

Dat moment when I play GTR2 on L520 with no lags just with Black sky bug and No cloud save ...(things all have )

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Dat moment when I play GTR2 on L520 with no lags just with Black sky bug and No cloud save ...(things all have )

For the first week when I downloaded gtr2, even I didn't have any bugs, but then suddenly the gameloft logo is shown & it crashes, I tried moving the game to phone memory, I tried soft reset, nothing happened. Waiting for an update

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Well I am getting network error in asphalt 8 since yesterday. I am just able to play 2-3 multiplayer races & then it shows connectivity issues. Same is the case today. Yesterday & today morning I was able to play single player events, but now I am not able to play even single player events! Here's the screenshot, it shows some kind of error. Are there server problems? Is anyone facing the same issue as I am?
Sent from my dark knight 1320

Attachments

• wp_ss_20141004_0001.png
    wp_ss_20141004_0001.png
    699.5 KB · Views: 5

razkal234

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Since I got the Dubai update for asphalt 8 , whenever I view a car as in 360 view, it stutters and acts all weird when I place my finger on my screen, I cant even zoom in because it doesn't recognize that I placed 2 fingers , it feels like I have no multitouch , (Lumia 630)

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Since I got the Dubai update for asphalt 8 , whenever I view a car as in 360 view, it stutters and acts all weird when I place my finger on my screen, I cant even zoom in because it doesn't recognize that I placed 2 fingers , it feels like I have no multitouch , (Lumia 630)
Got that zoom problem too

razkal234

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Oh yeah one more thing , I have a Lumia 630 and my graphics for rival knights after the hotfix update are way too high for my phone to handle , my game lags and its unplayable and after 2 matches the game crashes

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Ryan for the Spider-man Unlimited update! Seems faster (seriously), and swiping responds better now, also quitting the games no longer pops up the 'you cant go back' error anymore. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte