Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
We aren't trying to force IAPs at all. This is a bug that the team is aware of and trying to fix. Sadly it's affecting all platforms right now so it's a very high priority for us to remedy.

Also, Cars should now be available or rolling out on Windows Phone. I just got an email notifying me of the launch. Enjoy!

Downloaded Cars and encountered my first bug......
Can't open the game!
Oh well, what to do now?

Edit: Sometimes crashes while opening and sometimes doesn't.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Ryan, can we expect an update for My little pony, UNO and friends, Ice age Village, Six Guns, and what ever so that updates comes to Android ?? Is there any idea to leave WP with these older version of games.. Can we have a direct answer please, because i am tired of seeing more updates pushed to android, and then months later the game arrives to WP without any updates and still they stay in the same older version

Nah, better forget about that. Gameloft has always given crappy support with their games on Windows Phone, especially Xbox-enabled games. If there are any game which hasn't been updated since more than 5 month ago, you will better forget about it.

Last edited:

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Cars is lagging than hell and now I can't open the game.Nice job gameloft.

I see you posted that you're using it on a 920. Is that correct? Anyone else experiencing similar issues? Let me know and I'll try to flag it with my coworkers.

Ryan, please answer this.. Will updates come to ice age village , six guns, and my little pony?? Don't neglect again...

Yes, eventually. That's what I've been told by the Windows team, but I have not been given specifics after asking several times. These older games are on their radar and I'll work on updating you all as best as I can.

He will eventually reply all the queries at once. lets wait.

For sure! If for some reason I miss your question, please feel free to post again or PM me. Some days I have limited time so I just try to pop in really quickly for a short update. I'm in no way purposefully ignoring any posts :)

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes,I am using 920,now I can open the game but still laggs and I don't know about similar issue from other 920 users.

It never crashed on my 1520 so far, but the first three or four races lagged a lot. Even the sound was stuttering. From then on all of a sudden it played buttery smooth. I suggest you complete the first few races and see if performance improves for you too.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
When will GT Racing 2 get updated for the text corruption? Still haven't been able to play this game since. So basically I lost some money due to reinstalling this game. This been for a couple months now. Would appreciate it if you guys keep us up to date.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
It never crashed on my 1520 so far, but the first three or four races lagged a lot. Even the sound was stuttering. From then on all of a sudden it played buttery smooth. I suggest you complete the first few races and see if performance improves for you too.

I have already completed 4-5 races, never played since then. I'll still try if what you're saying is true.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
When will GT Racing 2 get updated for the text corruption? Still haven't been able to play this game since. So basically I lost some money due to reinstalling this game. This been for a couple months now. Would appreciate it if you guys keep us up to date.

Even I've not been playing GTR2 since 4 weeks, because it crashes as soon as I open it, even I'm waiting for an update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb