Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes,I am using 920,now I can open the game but still laggs and I don't know about similar issue from other 920 users.

Played it on my 920, and I'm not sure if I would describe it as laggy, it kind of has hitches. It plays perfect on my non-Windows Phones, but they are all high end devices. The 920 is far from high end in this day and age. In the end, I'm not too concerned about the game because it really is for little kids, it's far to easy for adults to play.

rafael33379

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Now the game don't respond when I touch on the screen.I thought Captain America was biggest Gameloft fail on Windows Phone but not Cars is totally rubbish.Thank you uninstalling...

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Well, installed Cars: Fast as Lightning just now, and my Lumia 930 has confirmed that the game lags well, even on 2GB of RAM. The lags aren't enough to make the game unplayable, but far away from acceptable.

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Tried Cars: Fast as Lightning on my Lumia 735 and it doesn't work properly:

1. The in-game buttons do not work - (touch is not registered). I can get to the intro video by pressing the back button to skip past the intro dialogues.
2. Once the intro video has finished playing (just before McQueen and Mater have a conversation with speech bubbles), the game crashes back to the apps list.
3. The game then crashes on the 'Gameloft' splash screen on each subsequent launch.

I've tried uninstalling, re-installing, installing to phone memory and installing to SD card. Nothing works.

Tried it on my Lumia 530 - and it works fine, with none of the issues above. It even seems quite speedy, which is surprising given the limited ram and snapdragon 200...

Last edited:

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Well all say some crashes.. But i didn't feel that much crash in cars.. I have a Lumia 620 WP 8.1 DP, and the game is quite fine..

I can play without lag, just the game loads in the first game, other than that its ok. Then no crash, now downloading the new content after the dodd races,.. I think it may be fine after this also . No problem from this..

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Well, installed Cars: Fast as Lightning just now, and my Lumia 930 has confirmed that the game lags well, even on 2GB of RAM. The lags aren't enough to make the game unplayable, but far away from acceptable.

Just play a few more races. It'll work fine then, even mine lagged like hell at the start, after a few races, its fine now.

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Game hub: Its just a list of games... And some kid games like danger dash and green farm like that hangs that cannot be found on the store.. Actually to me it looks like a mess.. Not seen and not updated

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Game hub: Its just a list of games... And some kid games like danger dash and green farm like that hangs that cannot be found on the store.. Actually to me it looks like a mess.. Not seen and not updated

Yup, I know. I have gamehub inbuilt in my 630, when I tried finding in my 1320, it wasn't there, I think gameloft removed it...

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Got the worst bug in asphalt 8 now. The sensor controls just reversed! If I go left, the car turns right, if I go right, the car turns left! A restart fixed it though, but I don't want this bug to appear more often. What has happened to gameloft games?
Sent from whichever device I happen to be using today.

Ze Fab

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi Ryan,
I have a Lumia 930, and I cannot find Modern Combat 5 in the store, it tells me that this game is not available for my device. I had it in the past, but it can't download it any more.
Are you aware of this issue? Thank you for your support!

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan,
I have a Lumia 930, and I cannot find Modern Combat 5 in the store, it tells me that this game is not available for my device. I had it in the past, but it can't download it any more.
Are you aware of this issue? Thank you for your support!

Yep it was removed because of bugs and horrid performance, I'm pretty sure they're working on it.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
It worked pretty well the first time on my device, though....

You have a 930? You probably didn't compare it to other devices with the snapdragon 800, there's many videos on youtube showing different phone's with the snapdragon 800 running way smoother than the 930 does.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786