Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Any chance for Modern Combat 5 Windows 8 optimalization? It runs terribly on x86 laptop.

Oo I'm playing it on a Surface Pro (first edition so to say) and it's running great, even though the Surface's specs aren't great at all. If your notebook has even lesser specs, I'm afraid no optimization will ever be able to resolve your issues.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Do windows phone also get the Windows 10 update ?

That's a great question to ask someone who works at Gameloft. I'm almost certain Ryan will love to answer it.

Yes, WP will also get version 10. And while they share a lot, it will of course not be the exact same OS. It will still look like WP does now. These changes are more under the hood.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
No it's not, how is that logical? We already know xbox games take a .... ton of time to update so the long waiting times for these updates are no surprise at all.

Ya, Angry Birds are only updated once a year, and Tetris blitz has never received an update! /s
Updating Xbox games takes time but not this much time.

Ze Fab

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
You have a 930? You probably didn't compare it to other devices with the snapdragon 800, there's many videos on youtube showing different phone's with the snapdragon 800 running way smoother than the 930 does.

I don't care about the others. It work ok on my phone, I payed it, and now I can't anymore...

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
When will GT Racing 2 get updated for the text corruption? Still haven't been able to play this game since. So basically I lost some money due to reinstalling this game. This been for a couple months now. Would appreciate it if you guys keep us up to date.

I've flagged the text corruption issue several times now. I have been assured that the team is looking into the matter. I'll follow up yet again to see where they are at since it has taken a while to address this issue.

Tried Cars: Fast as Lightning on my Lumia 735 and it doesn't work properly:

1. The in-game buttons do not work - (touch is not registered). I can get to the intro video by pressing the back button to skip past the intro dialogues.
2. Once the intro video has finished playing (just before McQueen and Mater have a conversation with speech bubbles), the game crashes back to the apps list.
3. The game then crashes on the 'Gameloft' splash screen on each subsequent launch.

I've tried uninstalling, re-installing, installing to phone memory and installing to SD card. Nothing works.

Tried it on my Lumia 530 - and it works fine, with none of the issues above. It even seems quite speedy, which is surprising given the limited ram and snapdragon 200...

Thanks for posting this. I'll relay this to my Windows contact and see if he has any insight.

BTW Ryan do post when you have a word for spider man unlimited.

I'm assuming you're asking about 512MB support, right? Nothing new yet ):

Hi Ryan,
I have a Lumia 930, and I cannot find Modern Combat 5 in the store, it tells me that this game is not available for my device. I had it in the past, but it can't download it any more.
Are you aware of this issue? Thank you for your support!

Yes, I'll double check but I believe we removed it due to performance issues. If you previously purchased it you can receive a refund from us by contacting our customer support team. It's unclear if the team will optimize the game and then list your device as compatible again or if this is permanent.

Any chance for Modern Combat 5 Windows 8 optimalization? It runs terribly on x86 laptop.

About a month ago I recorded some gameplay footage to compare MC5 versus other games on Windows 8 devices so I hope my feedback will be taken into consideration. If so, I fully expect MC5 and other Windows 8 games to be optimized better for Windows 8 laptops.

So order and chaos is never going to be fixed for the 1520 and 930 then. smh, how do I get my money back?

It will, honestly. This game has been a bit of a sore spot for us based on the fact that we haven't been able to update it as soon as we obviously would have liked. However, if you are interested in a refund, you can contact our support team and they will be more than happy to assist you with that. On behalf of the game team, I apologize for the lack of content and updates.

Do windows phone also get the Windows 10 update ?

I am not sure man >.< I think that's something you might need to ask Microsoft.

???

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Despicable Me: Minion Rush Updated for Halloween 👻
-More levels
-New Minion
-New Environment

Cars: Fast as Lightning
-No Change log, probably bug fixes and improvements

Last edited:

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I've flagged the text corruption issue several times now. I have been assured that the team is looking into the matter. I'll follow up yet again to see where they are at since it has taken a while to address this issue.

Thanks for posting this. I'll relay this to my Windows contact and see if he has any insight.

I'm assuming you're asking about 512MB support, right? Nothing new yet ):

Yes, I'll double check but I believe we removed it due to performance issues. If you previously purchased it you can receive a refund from us by contacting our customer support team. It's unclear if the team will optimize the game and then list your device as compatible again or if this is permanent.

About a month ago I recorded some gameplay footage to compare MC5 versus other games on Windows 8 devices so I hope my feedback will be taken into consideration. If so, I fully expect MC5 and other Windows 8 games to be optimized better for Windows 8 laptops.

It will, honestly. This game has been a bit of a sore spot for us based on the fact that we haven't been able to update it as soon as we obviously would have liked. However, if you are interested in a refund, you can contact our support team and they will be more than happy to assist you with that. On behalf of the game team, I apologize for the lack of content and updates.

I am not sure man >.< I think that's something you might need to ask Microsoft.

???

I give you to christmas to fix some games, and especially Order & Chaos original. After that I will go on the war path to reclaim my money from all the Gameloft games currently bugging me. I have had such huge faith in the company in the past and bought all there games, even bought in-game stuff (you always loose) to support and have fun, but they continue to let there customers down with non functional games.

mesamit

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
nowdays gameloft games are too much buggy but still there is hardly updates to fix it......heck android and ios games are lot updated than windowsphone....all we have to do is wait and yet it is still buggy.....

and its funny to see how much Gameloft promotes their iOS and Android version but i have yet to see them promoting Windowsphone version of their game....well i think they can't coz their windowsphone game is so buggy they are shame to promote it...

Like @Nakazul said you guys have time till Christmas to fix all of your games....else goodbye Gameloft....you can stop developing game for windowsphone cause we know whatever you release for Windowsphone it will be buggy.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077