Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey, Ryan. I think something's wrong in Spider-man Unlimited's latest update.

It's been flooding me with the Standard Portal every few minutes. I don't really mind much but it does obstruct during gameplay, and many times caused me reaching high scores/combos etc.

wp_ss_20141110_0001.jpg
This was taken yesterday. Today, at this moment, it's rising up to 300+ almost reaching 400. LOL

And if I remember correctly, last night there was a glitch whereby all portals (almost every type of spiderman even the rare/epic ones) cost 500 ISO-8s.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

It's been flooding me with the Standard Portal every few minutes. I don't really mind much but it does obstruct during gameplay, and many times caused me reaching high scores/combos etc.

View attachment 87260

This was taken yesterday. Today, at this moment, it's rising up to 300+ almost reaching 400. LOL

And if I remember correctly, last night there was a glitch whereby all portals (almost every type of spiderman even the rare/epic ones) cost 500 ISO-8s.

I hope I get a bug which gives me ISOs every minute.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 87260

You're the chosen one,
by
gameloft.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ryan what about GT racing2 update we will have the new cars and new features like IOS and Droid ? And maybe cloud saving because I can't save my game .

The main thing I'm trying to get addressed on GTR2 right now is the text corruption issue that people are experiencing on this forum. I've raised it several times with the Dev team and I was assured they were working on a hotfix for this issue. They haven't said one way or another if the new content is heading to Windows at this point I'm afraid.

Has anyone of you experienced that "asking for carrier bug" on Spider-Man Unlimited every time when the game is up and running? This is really annoying. I'm tired of tapping the carrier and then OK -.-

P.S. This is only happening when connected to WiFi (and probably on cellular).

What device are you experiencing this on? Also, any chance you could grab a screenshot for me? Thanks in advance!

Hello Ryan,

Any update as to when the text corruption in GT Racing 2 will be fixed for devices running the Snapdragon 800 SOC such as the Lumia 1520 and Lumia 930? We haven't been able to play the game for months.

Thank you

See above :) I've been assured this is being addressed, but it looks like I'll need to follow up on this!

Can I play multiplayer asphalt 8 with my brother on Android and Windows phone

Sadly you can't ): Our games aren't cross platform at the moment. However, if your brother plays on a Windows 8 PC and you play on a Windows Phone you both should be able to play together!

View attachment 87260

That's weird. I'll raise this with the SMU team and see what they say. Thanks for the post and screenshot!

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
That's weird. I'll raise this with the SMU team and see what they say. Thanks for the post and screenshot!
Thanks for replying. Here's the other bug I mentioned in my prev post.
86e3b3e3-e2fe-4cf8-b6d8-99f2c6335bdb.jpg

Update: About the event reward (Standard Portals, etc) that kept bugging me every ~10 minutes has completely gone after a (quite number of) soft reset. Really? weird but thank god it's back to normal now. And could u please send my lil' shout out to those ppl behind this game.. AWESOME GAME & LOVING THE UPDATES!!

Just one ques: Let's say if I were to rank up my 2-stars spidey with another similar spidey with 3-stars, why does it only rank up 1-star and not 3-stars? Is this intentional that every rank up just consists 1-star and not the amount of stars of the spidey used? Thanks.

Last edited:

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Just one ques: Let's say if I were to rank up my 2-stars spidey with another similar spidey with 3-stars, why does it only rank up 1-star and not 3-stars? Is this intentional that every rank up just consists 1-star and not the amount of stars of the spidey used? Thanks.

Correct, that's my understanding as well. All rank up's are just 1 star, regardless of the amount of stars you use.

Here you go :)
View attachment 87837

This is happening every time I launch the game (only when I'm connected to WiFi or cellular), this doesn't show up when I'm not connected.

Thanks!

This is mine when launching Asphalt8

Thanks to you too!

Also guys, I've had some good news on O&C Online. Things are progressing, finally. That's all I can say for the time being, but the SoonTM stuff has finally paid off. Thanks again for your patience and stay tuned.

EDIT: Can the Select Carrier people please let me know what devices those screenshots are on? Thanks!

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Ryan is GTR2:The 'un'real car experience Is getting an update this year?and What about Six Guns?you said an update is on the way or the devs are working on it like you said 5 months ago.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Ryan is GTR2:The 'un'real car experience Is getting an update this year?and What about Six Guns?you said an update is on the way or the devs are working on it like you said 5 months ago.

I'm trying to find an alternative to GTR2 now! Many months, not able to play due to crashes, eating up unwanted space. Gameloft is really testing my patience! I completed six guns a long time ago, uninstalled it, never bothered to download it again as it didn't get an update!

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to find an alternative to GTR2 now! Many months, not able to play due to crashes, eating up unwanted space. Gameloft is really testing my patience! I completed six guns a long time ago, uninstalled it, never bothered to download it again as it didn't get an update!

GTR2 works good to me but it have black sky bug and no cloud save .
Six Guns well my missions are done but we don't have the full story.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
GTR2 works good to me but it have black sky bug and no cloud save .
Six Guns well my missions are done but we don't have the full story.

If GTR2 is working, you shouldn't expect much. It crashes on my 1320, it works on my 630(though I've hardly played it)
Be satisfied with missions in six guns. Xbox games are never updated

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb