Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey Ryan.. Great update for O&C Online. :) One question though.. How come the game is still not available for the Lumia 925? I was able to install it on the 1520 and 1320, but it's not even in the store if I look it up on the 925.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan.. Great update for O&C Online. :) One question though.. How come the game is still not available for the Lumia 925? I was able to install it on the 1520 and 1320, but it's not even in the store if I look it up on the 925.

Its not installing on my 1320, the downloading is also very slow, any idea what might be the reason?

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Its not installing on my 1320, the downloading is also very slow, any idea what might be the reason?

The slow download maybe because of the huge size, you should check your connection. I suggest downloading the .xap file with your PC, then install it via phone's SD card. PCs usually download faster than phones.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
The slow download maybe because of the huge size, you should check your connection. I suggest downloading the .xap file with your PC, then install it via phone's SD card. PCs usually download faster than phones.

My Wi-Fi connection is fine, I never got this much slow speed while downloading asphalt 8 or gt racing 2 previously, rest all the stuff downloads at good speed. Slow downloading is still OK, but why the hell its not installing? I have made 3.2 Gb free space available, that's more than enough for any large sized game...

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
My Wi-Fi connection is fine, I never got this much slow speed while downloading asphalt 8 or gt racing 2 previously, rest all the stuff downloads at good speed. Slow downloading is still OK, but why the hell its not installing? I have made 3.2 Gb free space available, that's more than enough for any large sized game...

You mean that it stuck at the "installing" phase when downloading from the Store, right? If so, sorry but I can't help. :/ I used the .xap and it installed just fine for me. :/

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
You mean that it stuck at the "installing" phase when downloading from the Store, right? If so, sorry but I can't help. :/ I used a .xap and it installed just fine for me. :/

Yep, the worst part is, I've already used Gbs of data downloading it again. While installing it shows some error code.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Maybe Googling that code will help?

I didn't take a screenshot, I'm downloading it again, if unfortunately I get an error code again, I'll have to do that.

this happened previously with angry birds go. It didn't install when it was last updated, nobody was able to do it, after a few days everyone was able to install it.

Don't know what the problem is...

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I didn't take a screenshot, I'm downloading it again, if unfortunately I get an error code again, I'll have to do that.

this happened previously with angry birds go. It didn't install when it was last updated, nobody was able to do it, after a few days everyone was able to install it.

Don't know what the problem is...

Sometimes the Store has those issues. I think it's just temporary. Better download a xap with your PC and try again later.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
After wasting Gbs of data this game is finally installed, if I get any bugs now, I would just throw my phone, hopefully I won't get any...

Aero_Smash

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Brothers in Arm 3 is on store.

Did anybody notice that the game is semi-Xbox ? Look at "Requires" in the store, it says Xbox.

Please Ryan add Xbox integration and edit the tile to add the Xbox banner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte