Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Brothers in Arm 3 is on store.

Did anybody notice that the game is semi-Xbox ? Look at "Requires" in the store, it says Xbox.

Please Ryan add Xbox integration and edit the tile to add the Xbox banner

Yeah, it says that Xbox is required. However, I've tried the game, checked the achievements section, and I'm sure that this game - at least this version - is not Xbox at all. None of the achievements are rewarded with gamerscore, you're not connected with Xbox but Facebook. Perhaps Gameloft will add Xbox integration in later updates. I don't hope much for that, though. :/

Last edited:

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
This game drains more than 10 times the battery of AOE:CS. My phone becomes so hot while playing this game that I could use it to iron my shirt!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
This game drains more than 10 times the battery of AOE:CS. My phone becomes so hot while playing this game that I could use it to iron my shirt!

I'm wondering if there's a single game on the Store where you find nothing to complain about. Why don't you just stop playing Gameloft games entirely in the first place? By no means to offend you, but your constant complaining and b*tching is becoming increasingly annoying.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm wondering if there's a single game on the Store where you find nothing to complain about. Why don't you just stop playing Gameloft games entirely in the first place? By no means to offend you, but your constant complaining and b*tching is becoming increasingly annoying.

Truth is truth. If I was on Android or iOS, would I be complaining? I'm really tired of those WP specific bugs. Still I'm patient about it that atleast some day they'll get fixed!

If I wanted to stop playing gameloft games, I would've done that a long time ago, I wouldn't be here complaining because I still think there's a hope that gameloft games would improve.
Can you tell me a single game except gameloft that I complained about? Please don't exaggerate too much...

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Truth is truth. If I was on Android or iOS, would I be complaining? I'm really tired of those WP specific bugs. Still I'm patient about it that atleast some day they'll get fixed!

If I wanted to stop playing gameloft games, I would've done that a long time ago, I wouldn't be here complaining because I still think there's a hope that gameloft games would improve.
Can you tell me a single game except gameloft that I complained about? Please don't exaggerate too much...

Heck, you even complained about O&C Online not being much fun without a guild. What did you expect from an MMO? That's certainly not a bug.
And Android as well as iOS games are as bug plagued as our games, there's no difference at all. I've seen you complain about games not running smoothly on your devices. What do you expect from a low budget phone? Have you ever played any graphically intense games on a low cost Android device? I bet you didn't. If you wanted a device capable of running all kinds of game smoothly, you should've gotten a high end one.
I normally wouldn't even bother posting all this, but I've said it before, a new game is released, or an update for one and it's just a matter of minutes, until a new post from you pops up complaining about this and that. Many of those games are free, so you aren't even in a position to demand anything from the devs.

Banh Mi

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan, i got a problem here, Spider-man Unlimited on my phone not show up the event, it show 2 event activated but when i click on a button it show nothing but white blank. Fix fix this.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Heck, you even complained about O&C Online not being much fun without a guild. What did you expect from an MMO? That's certainly not a bug.
And Android as well as iOS games are as bug plagued as our games, there's no difference at all. I've seen you complain about games not running smoothly on your devices. What do you expect from a low budget phone? Have you ever played any graphically intense games on a low cost Android device? I bet you didn't. If you wanted a device capable of running all kinds of game smoothly, you should've gotten a high end one.
I normally wouldn't even bother posting all this, but I've said it before, a new game is released, or an update for one and it's just a matter of minutes, until a new post from you pops up complaining about this and that. Many of those games are free, so you aren't even in a position to demand anything from the devs.

I did say that O&C is a bit boring, I never said it was a bug. Still I play it.

I'm not the only person in this world getting bugs on my phone.

I know Android devices have problems too, but there's reason why some people all it lagdroid. Read my previous post again, I said there are WP specific bugs, the bugs on other oses are fixed before people start complaining about it. Apart from delayed updates, many updates are skipped for WP. I never did complain about a game not getting 512mb ram support as I own 1320. So all that stuff you said about low ends is not applicable to me. Also I never had problems paying for a game. So whether free or not, it doesn't matter to me. The in-app purchases in every game becomes essential at some point of time.

For the last time don't target me for everything which I never said! I wasn't the first one who started complaining & won't certainly be the last. Tell all that stuff to others too who complain. Sometimes I might be harsh, but I'm not here to offend anyone. I've said before, I'm patient about the games getting bug fixing...

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I did say that O&C is a bit boring, I never said it was a bug. Still I play it.

I'm not the only person in this world getting bugs on my phone.

I know Android devices have problems too, but there's reason why some people all it lagdroid. Read my previous post again, I said there are WP specific bugs, the bugs on other oses are fixed before people start complaining about it. Apart from delayed updates, many updates are skipped for WP. I never did complain about a game not getting 512mb ram support as I own 1320. So all that stuff you said about low ends is not applicable to me. Also I never had problems paying for a game. So whether free or not, it doesn't matter to me. The in-app purchases in every game becomes essential at some point of time.

For the last time don't target me for everything which I never said! I wasn't the first one who started complaining & won't certainly be the last. Tell all that stuff to others too who complain. Sometimes I might be harsh, but I'm not here to offend anyone. I've said before, I'm patient about the games getting bug fixing...

I've just sent you a PM, just to not derail this thread any further. For some reason it doesn't appear under sent items, so please let me know if you got it or not. If not, I'm gonna write it again.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Asphalt 8 winter update is coming soon :D
already available for ios & android devices
New Update will include:

Gifts are coming early this year! Download the new Asphalt 8 update and unwrap all these sweet new features:
- PRO KITS: Take your car’s stats to the limit… then break clear through to the sky!
- 11 NEW CARS: For the first time ever in a video game, drive the Tramontana XTR and Arrinera Hussarya along with other amazing speed machines.
- NEW LOCATION: Race, compete and survive the craziest & most challenging tracks we’ve ever created!
- HOLIDAY RUSH: Feel the winter spirit by burning rubber on 3 winter-themed tracks.
- NEW TOKEN SYSTEM: Nothing is beyond your reach now! Earn tokens to acquire exclusive cars, refill Fuel or buy Boosters. Stock up on tokens by playing events or purchasing them in the Shop.

Trailer
:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21poa4iiMKk

Last edited:

felixl87

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi! Ryan, I purchased Spiderman 2 from the WP store for $6.99 but after a clean download the game tries to install, the progress bar appears but after 30 seconds it shows attention required, when i tap on it a box noting that "we are having a problem installing this app, if you are updating delete and reinstall the app". I downloaded a fresh file but still the app refuses to fully install from SD card or internal memory via local apps, how can i make it work or get back my money?. Other apps install just fine, even MC4/5/NOVA....lumia 820 WP8.1cyan with 4GB free memory and hard resetted before install.

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Asphalt 8 winter update is coming soon :D
already available for ios & android devices
New Update will include:

Gifts are coming early this year! Download the new Asphalt 8 update and unwrap all these sweet new features:
- PRO KITS: Take your car’s stats to the limit… then break clear through to the sky!
- 11 NEW CARS: For the first time ever in a video game, drive the Tramontana XTR and Arrinera Hussarya along with other amazing speed machines.
- NEW LOCATION: Race, compete and survive the craziest & most challenging tracks we’ve ever created!
- HOLIDAY RUSH: Feel the winter spirit by burning rubber on 3 winter-themed tracks.
- NEW TOKEN SYSTEM: Nothing is beyond your reach now! Earn tokens to acquire exclusive cars, refill Fuel or buy Boosters. Stock up on tokens by playing events or purchasing them in the Shop.

Trailer
:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21poa4iiMKk

by the time this update comes out it'll be well past winter and Christmas time.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05