Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
RYAN!
I cannot add my friend on Dragon Mania Legends. He plays from Android. He sent me an invitation (in game) and I didn't receive it. Also, I cannot find him on my friend list (to send my own invitation).
Why?!
​Also, the game kind of lags in fights. No reason! I use htc 8x

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
RYAN!
I cannot add my friend on Dragon Mania Legends. He plays from Android. He sent me an invitation (in game) and I didn't receive it. Also, I cannot find him on my friend list (to send my own invitation).
Why?!
​Also, the game kind of lags in fights. No reason! I use htc 8x

Gameloft games aren't cross platform. There's no way to play with your Android or iOS pals.

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
The cross platform feature might come in time. Ryan said "we currently do not have cross platform". I really hope they add it, especially to Dragon Mania Legends...

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Anyways did someone play asphalt 8 on iOS? Incredible graphics! I tried to make local coop before knowing that cross platform isn't available. But the effects. And twitch integration. Looked like another game. And not in the latest iPhone

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyways did someone play asphalt 8 on iOS? Incredible graphics! I tried to make local coop before knowing that cross platform isn't available. But the effects. And twitch integration. Looked like another game. And not in the latest iPhone

That's iPhone's very own Metal blablabla. Dunno the exact name. Not possible like that on Droids or WP.

Marcos Verissimo

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Ryan, Gameloft MUST fix those damn achivements on Total Conquest! :straight:

I have unlocked Delicious Dishes, The Golden Touch and Caught in the Crossfire in game but they aren't unlocked on Xbox.com, your game is good but is broken! :cry:

A k harry

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
I was thinking that android and ios have more exiting and free games like gangstar vegas, godfire rise of promethous, ironman 3, thor the dark world, dungeon hunter latest update, and many more...
I wish when will windows phone rise..

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Ryan, please tell the game devs
Dragon Island Legend lags when u fight (sometimes...) and u ducking miss your spells. It's awful when it happens.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
UNO & Friends has just got updated!
EDIT: Ryan, my region is set to US, language is Vietnamese, but on the Store page of the game, it displays screenshots with a language I don't know, maybe Thai, or something I'm not sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss