Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Xsled

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan! Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately my achievements for Total Conquest are still not unlocking even though they show they should be in game. Reinstalling did not help. Both Windows and Phone.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Oh, didn't realised that. No wonder being #1 on Spidey via WP doesn't show in iOS counterpart. Meaning all progress on my WP can't be brought to iOS nor android?

That could possibly work. If you're using the same Gameloft ID or Facebook login on an iOS or Android device, your progress might possibly sync over.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
That could possibly work. If you're using the same Gameloft ID or Facebook login on an iOS or Android device, your progress might possibly sync over.

Just my thought, but each platform is set on servers separated from the other platforms, that means, if you sign up for an account on iOS, then it will be stored on the iOS servers. Same goes with Windows Phone and Android. Because your account is stored on the iOS servers, then Android and WP servers store none of your account's info ~~~> your progresses can't be synced between platforms. I may be wrong, though.

Pranjal Rai

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Just my thought, but each platform is set on servers separated from the other platforms, that means, if you sign up for an account on iOS, then it will be stored on the iOS servers. Same goes with Windows Phone and Android. Because your account is stored on the iOS servers, then Android and WP servers store none of your account's info ~~~> your progresses can't be synced between platforms. I may be wrong, though.

I tried it, but the progress doesn't sync even after logging in using the same fb id. It doesn't work, atleast for wp and android...

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Who cares about new games unless old games are not updated.. DH5 is going to be released but still no six-guns updates for WP .... iOs and android has the new update in MLP but not WP. the YouTube video of MLP evergreen update does not even include the link to windowsphone. Which indicates there is no update for ***** windowsphone users. But old versions will be released and will never be updated

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Seems rude but this is the truth.. I am fed up of waiting... sorry it seems gameloft never supports windowsphone
Who cares about new games unless old games are not updated.. DH5 is going to be released but still no six-guns updates for WP .... iOs and android has the new update in MLP but not WP. the YouTube video of MLP evergreen update does not even include the link to windowsphone. Which indicates there is no update for ***** windowsphone users. But old versions will be released and will never be updated
You are being rude!

Gameloft, on one side, is trying to make a come back on Windows phone with Xbox support and by releasing new games on the same day on WP as on other platforms (oh, which you don't care about), and by regularly updating their games. Yes, they are updating their games; for instance, uno & friends along with asphalt overdrive (both are Xbox) received updates this week.
Some games, like six guns, doesn't receive updates. But that does not mean that "gameloft never supports windowsphone".

Use this thread to report bugs, new updates, releases or enquire about a particular game.

Last edited:

A k harry

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
Whatever but i think Deepak kumar M is right as i was eagerly waiting for every month that when will six guns and dungeon hunter 4 will get an update, android and ios are getting there updates in every two months gap but no response to windows phone ... My all friends are have android phones and they says that they enjoy alot in playing these new updates, even though android and ios have lot more games from gameloft as compared to windows phone... .. .. ...i wish when will windows phone rise

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
This thread isn't for reporting updates and such or at least not for only that. It's a channel of communication with GL. The Xbox integration, Ryan said its up to each studio or developer. It's not a,whole company move. So some ones seem to support and others not.

But its something from GL as a whole company to not include WP on their announcement and commercials, and the fact of not pushing updates.

Ryan, why I will spend money on freemium games of I know they don't get an update in more than a year. (sixguns/DH4).

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
This thread isn't for reporting updates and such or at least not for only that. It's a channel of communication with GL. The Xbox integration, Ryan said its up to each studio or developer. It's not a,whole company move. So some ones seem to support and others not.

But its something from GL as a whole company to not include WP on their announcement and commercials, and the fact of not pushing updates.

Ryan, why I will spend money on freemium games of I know they don't get an update in more than a year. (sixguns/DH4).

Simply because you choose to pay something for a game you're enjoying at that moment. I've never understood this attitude. Since when do you buy something for what it may eventually become later on? You see a product, you like it, you buy it. End of story. If said product receives some bonuses (aka updates in this case) later on or not is irrelevant.

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I understand your point of view. But if you see that the others platforms get constant support, updates, events, promotion, etc. You know what i mean.

And more important fix on problems on paid games like illegible fonts and bad optimization

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I understand your point of view. But if you see that the others platforms get constant support, updates, events, promotion, etc. You know what i mean.

And more important fix on problems on paid games like illegible fonts and bad optimization

That's the price you pay for choosing a platform which has so far failed to gain enough traction in order to become significant enough for developers to actually care enough for it. Considering the state WP is in in terms of sales and marketshare, I'm glad that Gameloft is releasing games for it in the first place.

xBlaze_13

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but Six Guns really needs to be updated. It's been saying "update coming soon" or something like that for almost a year. The Ios version of the game got all the updates and is almost 3 times the size as the windows version.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey all - Just wanted to let you know that I've been pretty swamped lately prepping for PAX South this weekend. I'll be out of the office tomorrow (Friday) and then returning on Monday. I am hoping to get some time to try and check forums while I'm traveling since it's been a week or so since I've been on here.

If you all are going to PAX South in San Antonio, keep an eye out for me. I'll be there speaking on a panel about mobile streaming and also walking around. If you say hey, I'll potentially have some Gameloft swag to hand out. I have limited amounts so if you see me, don't wait!

Other than that we just had Puzzle Pets launch, so please feel free to let me know what you all think of the game!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb