Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Marc Padmore

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
why cant i play my dungeon hunter 4 on my nokia lumia 520 on mulitiplayer on 3g bit weird how its a mobile game but cant play it via mobile internet

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Ryan,
You said Gameloft is shuffling resources for Windows team. Will it effect this update for Asphalt 8 from coming to WP?
Link:
https://twitter.com/gameloft/status/571366755802746880

That's a good question. I guess it depends on whether or not people on the WP platform have been spending money on the game, because that's really the reason why some games don't get updated by them. Remember the huge Meltdown update for Modern Combat 4? WP didn't get it, but iOS and Android did. It sucks, but you really can't blame them for trying to make a living.

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
But it also turned into a circle because if i have to choose on wich platform to buy an app i will pick the one that i know will be updated. I guess its a bet for gameloft and for us. In the end I guess it depends on how many wp are around on the market...

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan, hope u doing well... :)

Is Brother in Arms 3 coming for low end device (512MB RAM)..!

As far as I know it's something that we are still trying to work on and see if it's feasible. Nothing 100% yes or no right now, but once the Dev team decides on what they think is best I'll let you all know!

Ryan,
You said Gameloft is shuffling resources for Windows team. Will it effect this update for Asphalt 8 from coming to WP?
Link:
https://twitter.com/gameloft/status/571366755802746880

The Asphalt 8 update mentioned in that tweet will be coming to Windows :)

why cant i play my dungeon hunter 4 on my nokia lumia 520 on mulitiplayer on 3g bit weird how its a mobile game but cant play it via mobile internet

Most, if not all, of our games at this point require WiFi for multiplayer purposes. Typically we've found WiFi to be a more stable environment and when other players are involved we want everyone to have a solid gaming experience :)

Will dungeon hunter 5 be supported on 512mb ram devices?? Just wanna know if i can wait for that..

Not at launch, but similar to BiA3 the Dev team will see if it's possible with a future update. It will all depend on how we can handle the game size and graphics on those devices with some optimization on our end.

Bro why some yours games are paid in windows phone and free in android ?

It's possible, depending on the games you are referring to, that they are on different updates which has brought something different to the game. This leads to a price difference on the platforms :) If you have any questions about specific games, let me know or shoot me a PM!

Prasun Banerjee

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan,

In Asphalt 8 : Airborne ... after the last update, there are no random cars coming from the opposite direction during races ... Is that a design change you guys did ? My friend using the game on iOS says that it still happens on his ipad ... including the extra credits for Near misses .... That "Feature" did cause a lot of heartache earlier ... in terms of crashes just when I was about to win a race ... :)

And congratulations for the award at #MWC2015 ... Asphalt 8 : Airborne is the best mobile game ... period ...

mesamit

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
so Gameloft will no longer update minion rush for windows and windowsphone....hate this.....why all the companies are treating users of windows really bad......

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey WPCentral! After hearing from a couple of the Mods it seems that having a comprehensive Gameloft thread was appropriate. I'll be doing my best to fill this with any and all Gameloft info I post on the forums. As Muessig said, "Make it and they will come." Consider it made!

EDIT: We're still going strong here! Post your questions and I'll do my best to answer them!

What does it mean that updates has ended for Minion Rush? And is Gameloft slowly abandoning Windows Phone?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan,

In Asphalt 8 : Airborne ... after the last update, there are no random cars coming from the opposite direction during races ... Is that a design change you guys did ? My friend using the game on iOS says that it still happens on his ipad ... including the extra credits for Near misses .... That "Feature" did cause a lot of heartache earlier ... in terms of crashes just when I was about to win a race ... :)

And congratulations for the award at #MWC2015 ... Asphalt 8 : Airborne is the best mobile game ... period ...

Thanks for the kind words! The Asphalt team was really excited to win that award! :) To my knowledge it shouldn't be removed and in career mode it should still be active. If you opt to do a quick race, then there isn't traffic. Are you trying in a specific game mode? I can try to check on our Windows devices here to see if I'm noticing the same thing ^.^

Hi Ryan
When will be issued new update to minion rush
and why be late the update

Currently game updates are on hold while we work on ironing out how to best serve the Windows gaming community. We are trying to strike a balance between bringing game updates and then also still bringing new releases out around the time we launch on Android and iOS. This means that Minion Rush Updates are temporarily on hold while we work on this internally. I'm sorry I don't have any more information at this time, but I'll keep trying to give you all any new information I get! :)

Asphalt 8 was also not updated....
All the other OS received the update yesterday...

Great question! Yes, the new Asphalt update will be coming in the very near future :)

What does it mean that updates has ended for Minion Rush? And is Gameloft slowly abandoning Windows Phone?

I'm trying to get some clarification on that announcement right now. I have requested additional information from the game team, so I want to wait before confirming it as a 100% Yes/No situation right now.

Gameloft as a company is definitely not looking to abandon Windows! We've still got new releases planned and as I've mentioned before certain game updates are just temporarily on hold. We want to figure out how we can best serve Windows players moving forward :) We can't thank you all enough for your patience with us!

Pranjal Rai

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
So does it mean that Minion rush isn't recieving updates only temporarily? Is there a chance that you may resume the updates in "near" future? Please let us know Ryan. Thanks.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the kind words! The Asphalt team was really excited to win that award! :) To my knowledge it shouldn't be removed and in career mode it should still be active. If you opt to do a quick race, then there isn't traffic. Are you trying in a specific game mode? I can try to check on our Windows devices here to see if I'm noticing the same thing ^.^

Currently game updates are on hold while we work on ironing out how to best serve the Windows gaming community. We are trying to strike a balance between bringing game updates and then also still bringing new releases out around the time we launch on Android and iOS. This means that Minion Rush Updates are temporarily on hold while we work on this internally. I'm sorry I don't have any more information at this time, but I'll keep trying to give you all any new information I get! :)

Great question! Yes, the new Asphalt update will be coming in the very near future :)

I'm trying to get some clarification on that announcement right now. I have requested additional information from the game team, so I want to wait before confirming it as a 100% Yes/No situation right now.

Gameloft as a company is definitely not looking to abandon Windows! We've still got new releases planned and as I've mentioned before certain game updates are just temporarily on hold. We want to figure out how we can best serve Windows players moving forward :) We can't thank you all enough for your patience with us!

Haaah. That was a close call. Wiping the sweat of my forehead. It is good to hear that Gameloft will continue to support winphone. This really helped . The announcement and the community reaction was to confusing. Thanks Ryan for the explanation.

awusr

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
According to the pastry paradise facebook page ur releasing updates for ios and android within a week. No mention of windows phone. Any sign of an app update soon. Been a long wait for new levels.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)