Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

awusr

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
awusr
Today, 07:42 AM
According to the pastry paradise facebook page ur releasing updates for ios and android within a week. No mention of windows phone. Any sign of an app update soon. Been a long wait for new levels.

In addition to this previous comment made about the availability of the next update to pastry paradise on windows phone, what are the options if any to back up your progress on pastry paradise without using facebook?

kataria

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I am just fed up from this windows phone platform why don't you release games that are already in android and ios like gangster Vegas and make them eligible for low end devices too.. I know you will reply that you are making some changes. You have not updated the six guns from a past long time. What are you doing? We have not done any wrong thing against gameloft then why you support android and ios platform most? We in windows platform also want these games. 😩

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I am just fed up from this windows phone platform why don't you release games that are already in android and ios like gangster Vegas and make them eligible for low end devices too.. I know you will reply that you are making some changes. You have not updated the six guns from a past long time. What are you doing? We have not done any wrong thing against gameloft then why you support android and ios platform most? We in windows platform also want these games. 😩

Gameloft isn't a charity, it's a business. We can't blame them for not releasing or updating games on Windows Phone. At least, it's the only big company left which still supports our platform, and Gameloft is doing a great work as its best.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

Omg, here as well?
People, just ignore this troll, he wants everything in the world to be a part of his miserable life. And the worst thing, he wants all of it for free.
Move along please.

Last edited:

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
i dont know anything about this guy/girl but i have to say that ; does asking for games(or updates) which are already in other platforms can be classified as trolling :cool:

Well, that's probably because you don't know about this guy/girl. His other thread was also closed by mods last night for trolling and for asking ways to download paid games for free (piracy).

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if anyone already posted, will Modern Combat 5 get any new maps?

Potentially! Just like other games the updates are on hold temporarily.

awusr
Today, 07:42 AM
According to the pastry paradise facebook page ur releasing updates for ios and android within a week. No mention of windows phone. Any sign of an app update soon. Been a long wait for new levels.

In addition to this previous comment made about the availability of the next update to pastry paradise on windows phone, what are the options if any to back up your progress on pastry paradise without using facebook?

We just had this last update roll out on iOS/Android so I'll need to double check!

Any news for the release of brothers in arm 3 for low end devices(512 ram)???

A low mem version of Brothers in Arms 3 is not currently planned unfortunately. I'll let you know if that changes!

I am just fed up from this windows phone platform why don't you release games that are already in android and ios like gangster Vegas and make them eligible for low end devices too.. I know you will reply that you are making some changes. You have not updated the six guns from a past long time. What are you doing? We have not done any wrong thing against gameloft then why you support android and ios platform most? We in windows platform also want these games. ��

I've mentioned this earlier in the thread, but just in case you missed it: We don't have any plans currently to bring Gangstar Vegas over to Windows. We are working on new releases moving forward :)

Dunno about the legitimacy of this but one of my friends believe that Dungeon Hunter V will go live on this link tomorrow, just thought I'd share it with you guys if any on you have a method of confirmation

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=bbd217a6-bdae-4e02-ab1f-4b79206538f1

Should be live now!

It was submitted to the Store. Currently in certification or somewhat like that. Should be live soon (no "tm" needed).

Yup! Came here to post that DH5 should be live and rolling out now :)

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan, I just started playing DH5 but I'm not satisfied with the character I chose, so how do I delete this character and make a new one? I can't find this option anywhere...

Thanks!

Edit: I thought there was no way for me to start a new game but the support already responded and they can reset my progress so this problem is solved

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos