Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

MarkusDindu

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
yes there must be an option for graphic quality. and asphalt 8 on IOS and android already got an update 8-10days ago... what about WP ???

WP doesn't get the same effort that iOS and Android gets, it's just the way it is. Gameloft doesn't make enough money off of WP, and the money to do make is paid out by Microsoft.

Aniket Kesarkar

May 20, 2013
Visit site
So then next news on windowscentral will be..... Gameloft will not update or make any game for wp. Sorry guys. :'( They have now kept updates for games on hold as gameloft_Ryan is saying. This news is near. They just don't care about Windows phone anymore.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Ryan, so far I've found one issue in Dungeon Hunter 5:

Sometimes when I check my gear sets (in Info & Equip menu or the gear selection menu before a mission), the game messes up my sets upon switching between them - wrong items, or wrong set in that place displayed. Sometimes it shows wrong set numbers, up to 10, while there are only 5 sets available. :/

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan, I just started playing DH5 but I'm not satisfied with the character I chose, so how do I delete this character and make a new one? I can't find this option anywhere...

Thanks!

Edit: I thought there was no way for me to start a new game but the support already responded and they can reset my progress so this problem is solved

The only way, unfortunately, to do this is to contact support - They can perform an account reset like they mentioned to you :)

Hey Ryan! why DH5 not compatible for SURFACE RT? now i cant play on my 720 and my surface ;c

The Devs weren't able to optimize for it at launch. They will keep trying to see if they can get it ready to roll with a future update!

Ryan,

Is there anyway you can possibly implement some sort of saving/backup mechanism for Dungeon Hunter V and other/future games? For anyone who uses multiple devices, it's enormously frustrating that you can't continue on another device (especially for a universal app) or if you lose/break/replace your phone. I'm really impressed with the gameplay of DHV, but I find myself unwilling to invest too much time knowing I can only play on my ONE device, and when I inevitably replace it (which I do pretty frequently) I'll lose all the progress. Any method to transfer/save the data would be appreciated and is really necessary for these games to have lasting value.

The best way to sync is through the use of Facebook sign-ins. If you log in with Facebook then progress should cross over from your different Windows devices. Although, based on some later posts in this thread, it looks like people are experiencing issues with this feature. I've notified the appropriate people and they are going to look in to it!

Ryan,

Did you know that Dungeon Hunter 5's save data does not sync from phone to PC like Asphalt 8, Rival Knights and more? Even when logged in, after a lengthy 15 minutes of playing just to get the Settings menu and then Connecting the FB account, you still have to start over/keep the unwanted character.

This and GT Racing are two progress heavy games to where the account progress doesn't sync and it truly breaks the appeal of a universal app. Do you have any information as to why the progress doesn't sync? I asked the same question around the now abandoned and still broken GT Racing 2 and never got an answer.

Honestly, the horrible implementation and lack of account sync with some gameloft titles is why I do not purchase IAP. Why should I spend real money when either I know my IAP will be lost or won't transfer or I know that Gameloft will leave the account sync either broken, inconsistent or simply will not reply. In the end, it is Gameloft that is missing out on real money and I would rather support the developers but not when it appears that the developers don't care to properly implement a feature consistently.

This multi-device sync should work by logging in to Facebook. The problem appears to be that since this is done on our servers the feature isn't working right now for whatever reason. I've flagged it with our Devs and let them know this is a big issue right now. They will be investigating what's causing the Facebook sync problems and hopefully get it resolved!

Sorry for the problems and thanks for flagging this problem with me in DH5!

So then next news on windowscentral will be..... Gameloft will not update or make any game for wp. Sorry guys. :'( They have now kept updates for games on hold as gameloft_Ryan is saying. This news is near. They just don't care about Windows phone anymore.

We still are supporting Windows and Windows Phone :) As I said, things are on hold for the time being, but we are not giving up or going anywhere!

Ryan, so far I've found one issue in Dungeon Hunter 5:

Sometimes when I check my gear sets (in Info & Equip menu or the gear selection menu before a mission), the game messes up my sets upon switching between them - wrong items, or wrong set in that place displayed. Sometimes it shows wrong set numbers, up to 10, while there are only 5 sets available. :/

Okay, thanks for the heads up! I'll flag this with the team!

That last post was regarding progress in DH5 btw lol.

If you're looking to sync progress you'll need to play through the first couple of missions to prompt the sync feature after you signed in with Facebook. Otherwise I'm not sure what else you were asking so let me know if I missed the mark! >.<

Also - If anyone else is running in to any other issues with DH5 please feel free to post here or PM me! I'm working on sending some feedback to the Dev team so the more I can do in one fell swoop the better!

c0wb0ycliche

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
If you're looking to sync progress you'll need to play through the first couple of missions to prompt the sync feature after you signed in with Facebook. Otherwise I'm not sure what else you were asking so let me know if I missed the mark! >.<

Thanks so much for your response!

So I began playing DH5 on my Lumia Icon running 8.1 and Denim, connected to Facebook at some point, shows in the settings that it is connected. Then on my Win 8.1 tablet, I downloaded the game, played the first few missions, then logged into Facebook as soon as the option was available. And it seems to have let me log in... but doesn't change anything. Nothing pops up and asks if I want to use my other data.

Is there a specific order in which you have to do this? Or a specific point you have to play through on the second device before logging into Facebook? I know, for example, on the tablet I didn't get so far as to do the stronghold tutorial.

Thanks!

Kovaelin

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone brought up their issues with the changes in Dragon Mania Legends in this thread yet? I don't think anyone was especially happy about them, judging from the article comments.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077